wasted potential

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
i couldve been so much more than what i am today. shouldve used my intelligence to help people or contribute to something, instead im rotting on a forum turning more autistic day for day.

i can imagine forums like these having so many high iq nicola teslacels all wasting their potential and just ruining their future

not saying im intelligent, but i for sure had potential for something

my life wouldve been so much diffrent if things didnt happen to me. ofc everything in my life had to suck ass and i have to live with 629271938 issues, trying to fix them and figuring out what the best possible way is.

by the time im done looksmaxing i‘ll have missed out on everything and just wageslave for the rest of my life unappreciated by everyone around me

If i ascend or dont either way i‘ll probably rope because i hate living and i dont wanna make children who have to go through the same shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, 5'7 zoomer, rand anon and 7 others
i have 129 IQ, i got evaluated in a psychic hospital in montreal.
but i still live a below average life, IQ mean nothing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clown Show, Roquefort and 9 others
IQ is nothing without taking action and drive. Einstein or anyone else wouldve been noone if it wasnt for their unbreakable obsession

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 29167
interdasting

you give the impression of being mentally retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, horizontallytall, Debetro and 7 others
People suck most of them, so I'd never willingly help them, just scam them.

i couldve been so much more than what i am today. shouldve used my intelligence to help people or contribute to something, instead im rotting on a forum turning more autistic day for day.

i can imagine forums like these having so many high iq nicola teslacels all wasting their potential and just ruining their future

my life wouldve been so much diffrent if things didnt happen to me. ofc everything in my life had to suck ass and i have to live with 629271938 issues, trying to fix them and figuring out what the best possible way is.

by the time im done looksmaxing i‘ll have missed out on everything and just wageslave for the rest of my life unappreciated by everyone around me

If i ascend or dont either way i‘ll probably rope because i hate living and i dont wanna make children who have to go through the same shit
Adhd and mental health took me down

interdasting

you give the impression of being mentally retarded
people always call me a retard while I'm like top 10 percentile in IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, horizontallytall and Abhorrence
its probably only the mental health bc adhd can be used as an advantage
Depends on the type. On the past year i cannot focus on nothing. I read smth skiping words. You talk to me and i cannot focus i cannot even remember. I cannot do smth for too long. I forget everything. Its awful...

12.9 IQ*

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Ive been officially tested at 137.

But ppl that have like a high iq are generally perceived as autistic by normies cuz of different thinking patterns

I got bullied hard for being a social outcast in elementary school jfl @ my pathetic ass

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Depends on the type. On the past year i cannot focus on nothing. I read smth skiping words. You talk to me and i cannot focus i cannot even remember. I cannot do smth for too long. I forget everything. Its awful...
over
No, I will kill myself
when?

• So Sad
Reactions: J o r o

Soyyyymaxthread

Ive been officially tested at 137.

But ppl that have like a high iq are generally perceived as autistic by normies cuz of different thinking patterns

I got bullied hard for being a social outcast in elementary school jfl @ my pathetic ass
I got officially tested at 129

• +1
Reactions: dutchboi
use the IQ for moneymaxxing used for surgeries
water advice but i think they lied to him

if this is what top 2% iq looks like humanity is fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and depressionmaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
i have a 112 tested iq lol is it over

no surgeries for your genes
blud there's no way you say that, u got the most potential on this forum 💀 guys like me and @depressionmaxxing aren't giving up and gonna surgerymaxx while having less potential than u realistically. ur the most looksminned guy in this website.

maybe u do have a high iq but u also got a mental ilness for sure. autism/adhd i dont know, something

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and depressionmaxxing
blud there's no way you say that, u got the most potential on this forum 💀 guys like me and @depressionmaxxing aren't giving up and gonna surgerymaxx while having less potential than u realistically. ur the most looksminned guy in this website.

maybe u do have a high iq but u also got a mental ilness for sure. autism/adhd i dont know, something
didnt read

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and depressionmaxxing
water advice but i think they lied to him

if this is what top 2% iq looks like humanity is fucked
It was long ago, also no it was official, no way they lied.

People with the brain capacity of Nikola Tesla are extremely rare though. They’re analogous to psl 7 models.

• +1
what test did you take
he is larping lol this retard probably has average iq, like his average dick and average height and average looks base.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Abhorrence
i feel so fucking depressed i wanna scream and burn myself to death

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
what test did you take
One day of testing, I needed to stay in a room for some time, lot of weird exercices, physical, drawing stuff... Was actually very interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Einstein or anyone else wouldve been noone if it wasnt for their unbreakable obsession
Brutal pill
The Einsteins were all high dopamine
Dopamine = everything
And it's genetic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, depressionmaxxing and wollet2
One day of testing, I needed to stay in a room for some time, lot of weird exercices, physical, drawing stuff... Was actually very interesting.
do you find it easy to learn maths and stuff
did that score manifest itself irl

I was l

Iterally selected to represent my team in physics olympiad which later after winning will go to ipho. All went downhill aftwr i got an oneitis and my short height raped my mentak health , used to be 5'7 now after and year and half 5'11 after working really hard . But i cant help my mental health is all damaged i dont even want to be average , i dont leave house cause their are alot of tall guys , i only leave house to buy food once a day .

• +1