water but i thought i'd tell u anyway

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
was hanging out with a FWB and her 4 other friends. Basically got exposed to a lot of girl talk because they will have full blown deep convos about guys and shit right in front of me they dgaf.

All these friends of my FWB girls are average/below average

So on to the obvious point,

These girls obsessively STALK guys social media that they meet or know or whatever. Down to all their followers who liked them, everything. Like if you have social media you are going to get a throughout investigation by the girl you are into AND ALL her friends too. And then they are going to discuss and pick apart every little fucking detail about your pictures and the people who commented and who liked and EVERYTHIGN

TBH it made me sick to my stomach to hear just how obsessed they are with it all. They have no hobbies they just have social media and boys, literally thats all women do. Fucking gross

They even stalked my IG and shit and were able to tell me things about peoplle on my follow / following list and the relationship I ahd to them and they based this just off like proximity and what order i had followed them in or something like it was crazy

So just so you know, your social media is you

edit: these girls even have fake accounts they let each other use if they wanna follow some guy they are interested in and flirt with him to see what kind of "game" and way he talks to girls is like, serious. lmfao

EDIT2: also these girls literally knew the term "hatfish" they were on some dudes IG and he had 5 pics all of them he was wearing a hat so they were like "he hatfishinnn i think, that dude is probably bald"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Aqua, BigNigga69 and 37 others
private social media maxx tbh i don't want bitches sniffing anywhere in my business

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Aqua, BigNigga69 and 21 others
Decent women are in the minority but they still exists.
Also why no fivesome with the sluts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, BigNigga69, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
Amnesia, I’ll shoot your dick off if you ever type up another pointless long ass post again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, BigNigga69, Deleted member 14139 and 15 others
The fake account thing is legit,girls dont want to seem desperate ,so they will follow/stalk you using their spam account
or even their Pets' IG profile.Which is a trend apparently that I didn't know about,but basically almost every girl on IG has
a profile for their Dog or Cat,it literally says in their bio "follow my pet's page" teeheee

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, BigNigga69, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
Hanging with a group of 18-25 year old girls provides more blackpills in the span of an hour than some faggot KHHV on a forum like this could muster up over a year with all 95 of his IQ points

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, Aqua, thecel and 24 others

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua, thecel, thereallegend and 4 others
i hate bitches

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TUSSELEIF, Amexmaxx and 3 others
btw @Amnesia how many followers do you have and how did you get them?

I’ve always known that but still girls ask you questions about you like what high school did you go to etc…. And In my mind I’m thinking bitch you already know that

Thanks for flexing on us once again chad :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is why I don't post much on social media

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and amorfati
Wtf had this happen to me twice. Had a group of friends follow me in the same minute and a suspicious anonymous private account. Every time I posted a story with my face it would get high views but when I shitposted it decreased.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Hanging with a group of 18-25 year old girls provides more blackpills in the span of an hour than some faggot KHHV on a forum like this could muster up over a year with all 95 of his IQ points
This guy's avi is literally a screen grab from a sex tape of me in a post on L0okism.
Fucking Biden
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Lmao, datboijj and 2 others
was hanging out with a FWB and her 4 other friends. Basically got exposed to a lot of girl talk because they will have full blown deep convos about guys and shit right in front of me they dgaf.

All these friends of my FWB girls are average/below average

So on to the obvious point,

These girls obsessively STALK guys social media that they meet or know or whatever. Down to all their followers who liked them, everything. Like if you have social media you are going to get a throughout investigation by the girl you are into AND ALL her friends too. And then they are going to discuss and pick apart every little fucking detail about your pictures and the people who commented and who liked and EVERYTHIGN

TBH it made me sick to my stomach to hear just how obsessed they are with it all. They have no hobbies they just have social media and boys, literally thats all women do. Fucking gross

They even stalked my IG and shit and were able to tell me things about peoplle on my follow / following list and the relationship I ahd to them and they based this just off like proximity and what order i had followed them in or something like it was crazy

So just so you know, your social media is you

edit: these girls even have fake accounts they let each other use if they wanna follow some guy they are interested in and flirt with him to see what kind of "game" and way he talks to girls is like, serious. lmfao

EDIT2: also these girls literally knew the term "hatfish" they were on some dudes IG and he had 5 pics all of them he was wearing a hat so they were like "he hatfishinnn i think, that dude is probably bald"
Goverment and women spying on our hustle not letting us manifest in this Matrix i say fuck them

non noah problems

Glad you at least got an IG brother.

Yes it's all a stupid game. Women do these types of things not realizing they're like all other women, they're all your standard basic bitch for the most part. But you can either play the game and, knowing how to play, win free prizes, or not play and not win free prizes. Sometimes getting what you want requires the "if you can't beat them, join them (but be smarter than them while you do it)" mentality

So is it better to have social media and be scrutinized or have an inactive account and be an enigmatic bad boy?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
This is why I dont want to be around woman.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Ted Bundy was right

what do they consider as a red flag in instagram? :feelshah:

Gurls are boy obsessed loser with no interest outside of boys and hiw to use them.

water