Water: Even non blackpilled Chadlites and Chads descend pretty hard from 25 and over

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
This is legit (water to some)
Guys from my school who were deemed legit good looking chads have descended so badly now.
Hairline receding, skin looking old, wrinkles, bloat...
Can't lie it's a fkn delight to see for me.

One thing us guys here have is the knowledge to prevent this.

Lifefuel for us all we can age much better and do better later in life.
Hopefully no one comes with the negative shit of oh Chad had more fun before so it doesn't matter.

Brothers you gotta stop dwelling on the past for your mental health,the mind can forget that shit if you can let go.

We stay in the moment getting closer to our potential every single day.
We're all gonna make it!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, lungorichard, Boxingfan and 13 others
Chad never loses. A winner from the cradle to the grave. I suffer from the cradle to the grave. Not one game won,

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, metagross, Chadeep and 3 others
Tagging some good people
@chadison
@FailedNormieManlet
@JamesHowlett
@Chinacurry
@fogdart
@ToTheTop
@AscendingHero
@VicMackey

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JamesHowlett, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
honestly what's this knowledge you rant about?? retin a?? jfl everyone knows about that shit
it's mostly genetics, those good looking chads didn't have good genes to begin with

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
the best looking guy from my hs went bald and I mog him now :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Chadethnic101
vladimir-putin-laugh.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and gamma
the best looking guy from my hs went bald and I mog him now :feelsgood:
Yeah man I mog every guy in my school year now it's funny looking back haha

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: metagross and FailedNormieManlet
And yet most people here are scared of finasteride like every bluepilled normie

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, fogdart and 3 others
until we learn how to retain youthful fat pads, nothing will save us from the age pill

Good looking people can descend early or ascend late.

However if you ascend late you might have some mental issues due to not receiving the essential validation during high school.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Chadethnic101
you cant prevent this

there is no way to maintain skin youthfulness, retina only improves a small part of the while puzzle
balding prevention doesent work for everyone

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Kroker
This is legit (water to some)
Guys from my school who were deemed legit good looking chads have descended so badly now.
Hairline receding, skin looking old, wrinkles, bloat...
Can't lie it's a fkn delight to see for me.

Hopefully no one comes with the negative shit of oh Chad had more fun before so it doesn't matter.

Brothers you gotta stop dwelling on the past for your mental health,the mind can forget that shit if you can let go.

We stay in the moment getting closer to our potential every single day.
We're all gonna make it!
I've mentioned several times on this site that having hair and staying lean after 25 ascends men hard - most normies start to lose hair and bloat by that age. I'm an oldcel(25+) and I'm usually one of the best looking guys when I hangout with men my age and older simply because I have hair, use retin A and I'm gymcelled AF.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and thereallegend
I've mentioned several times on this site that having hair and staying lean after 25 ascends men hard - most normies start to lose hair and bloat by that age. I'm an oldcel(25+) and I'm usually one of the best looking guys when I hangout with men my age and older simply because I have hair, use retin A and I'm gymcelled AF.
I agree with this too much bro, I am older as well like yourself. And lately when seeing guys my age even younger I look younger, leaner, and overall much better than them.
These guys literally drink pints of beers everyday so the descension is brutal. But hey least we get ahead in life

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
You've got the muscle size for sure bro, hit that 12% range and you'll mog these guys to absolute oblivion. You go for waves on your hair or flat top look?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
You've got the muscle size for sure bro, hit that 12% range and you'll mog these guys to absolute oblivion. You go for waves on your hair or flat top look?
Working on my diet to achieve the dream physique. This is the hairstyle I'm rocking:

P2nh6t5jm5931

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Working on my diet to achieve the dream physique. This is the hairstyle I'm rocking:

View attachment 1582123
Yeah it's tough man but keep going it'll completely pay off! Nice is that with the curly sponge right? Do you rock stubble like the guy in that pic?

I'm in my prime right now ill be turning 25 this year

• +1
I agree with this too much bro, I am older as well like yourself. And lately when seeing guys my age even younger I look younger, leaner, and overall much better than them.
These guys literally drink pints of beers everyday so the descension is brutal. But hey least we get ahead in life
yeah. +1 iam 25 aswell and every other guy from school and freinds looks terrible/ bloated now, meanwhile in clubs girls approaching me sometimes are not sure if iam over 18 xD

• +1
Yeah it's tough man but keep going it'll completely pay off! Nice is that with the curly sponge right? Do you rock stubble like the guy in that pic?
Yeah I use the curly sponge. Unfortunately, I'm beardcel but I'll be minoxidil maxxing soon - light stubble is part of peak male SMV

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadethnic101
take care of yourself and you wont descend so hard

• +1