Water Fasting for a week

F

Fxdzcki

Gold
I'm going to try to flirt with a foid (you may know who) but I'm going to need to lose weight first or else it's OVER. I'm cute enough but a lot of people have said that I'm a little bloated so the fastest way to lose a lot of weight is by water fasting. I'm going to water fast for a week up until the 2nd day of next year.

I'm a 5'9 (Minor) and my current weight is 150lb. My ultimate goal is somewhere between 120-130 (BMI BF: 16-18%) and at some point leanmaxx once I lose enough weight. I'm probably not going to achieve this instantly by water fasting but I will get the process started and get a good portion done by doing this.

After the water fast, I'm going on a high protein diet (eggs, steak, etc.)

Also doing NoFap for a week, because why not?

They say the first 3 days are always the hardest part, after that you feel amazing.
View attachment 1462754
Tagging people from hacker group
@Witheredly90 @Thompsonz @PingPong @WannabeJock @IncelsBraincels @cloUder @Nameless_Sunflower

Attachments

• 1640643329274.png
    1640643329274.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, prettyboykiriti, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Mama jeans :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
Do it dry instead. It is 3 times more
Effective than water fast.

• +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki
I'm going to try to flirt with a foid (you may know who) but I'm going to need to lose weight first or else it's OVER. I'm cute enough but a lot of people have said that I'm a little bloated so the fastest way to lose a lot of weight is by water fasting. I'm going to water fast for a week up until the 2nd day of next year.

I'm a 5'9 (Minor) and my current weight is 150lb. My ultimate goal is somewhere between 120-130 (BMI BF: 16-18%) and at some point leanmaxx once I lose enough weight. I'm probably not going to achieve this instantly by water fasting but I will get the process started and get a good portion done by doing this.

They say the first 3 days are always the hardest part, after that you feel amazing.
View attachment 1462754
@Witheredly90 @Thompsonz @PingPong @WannabeJock @IncelsBraincels @cloUder @Nameless_Sunflower
hgh max

• +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki
Do it dry instead. It is 3 times more
Effective than water fast.
I've noticed I started getting a lot more saliva since I started so I may just use my own saliva as water lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK
@cloUder
Tumblr 14b49232e0757b08f03cc2a1b218f5b1 d9961bc7 540

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
I believe in you! You can do it!

If you need any advice you know where to find me.
K. Bit change of plans, I'm doing the fast until January 3rd because I failed today.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, datboijj and Fxdzcki
You will lose weight. 70% muscle and 30% fat which will make you look more skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Fxdzcki and Deleted member 14323

View attachment 1462754
UwU
I love you and I'm rooting for you

remember your dream body:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7098
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7098 and Fxdzcki
this is an utter shit idea, instead go on a calorie defict while getting enough protein and working out so you can lose fat while keeping majority of your muscle

• +1
Reactions: j05 and Darwined
my voice got lower bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 3828
@Thompsonz you got scammed by an actual weeb? i thought you were kidding :lul::lul::lul::lul:
i really got scammed by gay junkie femboy weeb anime lover schizo loner sad sleepy money doubler low trust gambler crypto invester

i need to rethink my life

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Extremely stupid idea that u will reflect on later in life