We are living in a hyper-sexual society.

D

Deleted member 23564

Diamond
its too late

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Tabula Rasa and SkinjobCatastrophe
best to just join the dark side

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Trilogy
best to just join the dark side
I'm afraid I don't see many other options

I still believe in having a gf that is loyal and loving and for sex to mean more than the release of primal urges but it seems that naïve belief of mine will have to fade like the sunlight at dawn

ill be starting university soon and im afraid of what ill see

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I'm afraid I don't see many other options

I still believe in having a gf that is loyal and loving and for sex to mean more than the release of primal urges but it seems that naïve belief of mine will have to fade like the sunlight at dawn

ill be starting university soon and im afraid of what ill see
Impossible girls surround themselves with guys, even as chad it’s hard to have a loyal gf

Hyper sexual?

Nah, more like promiscuous.

Yet I do not have sex. Curious?

Very true. Islamic women leave their religion and their families just to be a degenerate and have sex with some strangers. Islamic men do too but then they realize they got none and Satan successfully removed them from Islam like the soycucks they are.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 21182
Very true. Islamic women leave their religion and their families just to be a degenerate and have sex with some strangers. Islamic men do too but then they realize they got none and Satan successfully removed them from Islam like the soycucks they are.
allah was the only hope left

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
they are synonymous with each other
Not really. Hyper sexual reminds me more of like high T, or libido where your in heat all the time.

Vs

Harlot women and high E idiots doing illict things in public just for the thrill.

I for example am hypersexual but a hypersexual can still dress and act moderately.

Not really. Hyper sexual reminds me more of like high T, or libido where your in heat all the time.

Vs

Harlot women and high E idiots doing illict things in public just for the thrill.

I for example am hypersexual but a hypersexual can still dress and act moderately.
these foids have no self control they go clubbing and drinking and drugs and just be stupid hoes

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24221