we need to get in touch with our mods and owners of other PSL sites

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted

that tiktok has 104k views.

look at the comments, multiple comments about mewing

along with all the other videos on youtube with millions of views on mewing, looks theory etc

guys we need to get in touch with other PSL site owners, archive and hide looksmaxing threads, stop registration

but certain idiots have probably made it too late to do anything now.

If you shared any info about this site fuck you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Chadelite, Deleted member 3463 and 17 others
Interesting indeed

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3328
104k? Its already beyond over. It will be mainstream in 3 years. Everyone and their dog will be here.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
its over

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Nosecel and turkproducer
I always cringe whem someone says that this site has some hidden knowledge etc.

Most of the shit like mewing ,facepuller dont even work

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, thecel, Deleted member 2597 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, anti caking agents, Effortless and 5 others
idiots like astrosky made this shit mainstream

honestly if you sold out the dating game by exposing blackpill secrets to fucking normies for a few thousand $ on youtube you’re a cunt.

facepuller does

mewing is debatable, works in developmental stage though.
meanwhile, this is what the mods are doing;

Master
View profile
Mod
Joined Aug 10, 2018
Last seen 53 minutes ago · Viewing member profile ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Time Online 404:57

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Chadelite and Catawampus
people that post on this forum all day do not even lift. dont overestimate people. think of the IQ of the average man. half of people are worse than that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Chadelite and stuckneworleans
people that post on this forum all day do not even lift. dont overestimate people. think of the IQ of the average man. half of people are worse than that
yeah currently

what’s the point letting it get out of control when it’s a point where you can contain it?

DB97BFEC 2D0E 4D93 A81C 40282A09F37C

look at what this bitch says

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadelite, retard and Deleted member 3526

tbh

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
"Just remember FACE will become even more important when the maxillapill become mainstream, when they start identifying what makes someone ugly or attractive objectively your muh height muh muscle muh style will matter much less. " - Effortless

A forward grown FACE will become a status symbol, Mark my words.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Chadelite, Deleted member 2597 and 6 others
"Just remember FACE will become even more important when the maxillapill become mainstream, when they start identifying what makes someone ugly or attractive objectively your muh height muh muscle muh style will matter much less. " - Effortless

Mark my words.
it’s like people think people will stay blue pilled forever

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Effortless
it’s like people think people will stay blue pilled forever

True, PSL has more larpers than actual accounts, no doubt it will get bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and turkproducer
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and Effortless
Fucking hell, she knows more about lookmaxing than 75% of newbies here :lul: :lul:
i’m really not sure why people are coping that normies aren’t gonna try or care

the worse hypergamy gets (which it does every fucking 6 months btw) the more important face will become

that means chads will get chadlier and obviously the growing majority of men will get more and more fucked

the more women and men will get surgery and do things that were previously socially frowned upon.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and stuckneworleans
normies are stealing hard work of us incels

Looks forum should all be private and people like astrosky should be stopped from making mewing/face puller mainstream

i have known about face puller for months and still havent made it meanwhile these fucking foids are already on it

Someone should msg that becky and tell her to stop spreading out knowledge

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents and turkproducer
unironically legit. but admins (not mods) are faggot kikes that care about shekels only. they'd milk a fucking monkey for anything. it's over bro. our best option now is to spread wrong information and propaganda so that normalfags get rekt.
@turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, stuckneworleans and turkproducer
unironically legit. but admins (not mods) are faggot kikes that care about shekels only. they'd milk a fucking monkey for anything. it's over bro. our best option now is to spread wrong information and propaganda so that normalfags get rekt.
@turkproducer
we should have closed registration a long time ago

people should verify themselves before joining (if we even take more people in) which we shouldn’t imo

we need to get in touch with poobear or whoever owns lookism now and make the sites private

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, stuckneworleans and Enlil
i’m really not sure why people are coping that normies aren’t gonna try or care

the worse hypergamy gets (which it does every fucking 6 months btw) the more important face will become

that means chads will get chadlier and obviously the growing majority of men will get more and more fucked

the more women and men will get surgery and do things that were previously socially frowned upon.

Exactly, good looking people will become even more good looking due to forward maxilla status, you might be able to get away with average face + gymcel body or height now but when they start pinpointing out your features; whatever that makes you less than ideal will be a negative to your SMV.

Its like before PSL, I used to think some people were good looking until I found out what actually made people good looking, those people are now average at best for me.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and turkproducer
Exactly, good looking people will become even more good looking due to forward maxilla status, you might be able to get away with average face + gymcel body or height now but when they start pinpointing out your features; whatever that makes you less than ideal will be a negative to your SMV.

Its like before PSL, I used to think some people were good looking until I found out what actually made people good looking, those people are now average at best for me.
this shit is fucking upsetting ngl

Facepuller is one of the few looksmaxes that isn't cope tho

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Facepuller is one of the few looksmaxes that isn't cope tho
It's a huge gamble tho. Ur harmony can go into complete ruins if you don't do it right, which realistically speaking applies to half of the autists doing it
Looksmaxing is cope in itself.
cope of the day. Go to sleep son

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
they're all owned by master unironically that nigga runs the incel community he owns us we all work for him giving him an active community and money he owns everything the wiki this website .is and more forums

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius