We need to make this forum private

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
PSL has come a long way due to the many sacrifices made by many individuals here and early PSLers before us

Just think about the countless amount of time PSL has spent decoding looks: 10+ page long threads analysing faces, sharing anecdotal experiences, speaking to surgeons, reading surgical textbooks written for actual medical professionals etc.

And after all of the pain, hard work, and sacrifice we went through to obtain all of this information, we are willing to put this... on a PUBLIC FORUM??

I don't think you guys realise the seriousness of the situation. If ONE big YouTuber/celeb were to stumble across this place and realise how valuable it is, it truly would be over for a lot of us.

Everyone will looksmax to 1-3 points higher depending on how dedicated they are, and competition will become immensely more difficult

The reason being is that the moment you get knocked out of the top % of men, whether that is the top 5, 10, or 20%, you are out of the game, for good. And even if everyone's PSL increased by 0.25, it would bring down your competitiveness in the dating market by A LOT

That means all those years that we have spent as a community to improve OUR situation will be all for nothing, and normies will benefit once again despite contributing nothing to us

I'm not sure what the answer is here exactly, as there is still a lot to figure out and it is good that we have a means of sharing this information. So I think the best way moving forward would be to make only certain parts of the forum accessible for public viewing (e.g. you need to login to actually access the images on any post, or even better to access the Looksmaxxing section altogether).
This will prevent us from losing our entire knowledge base to a somewhat curious normie/journalist with a bit too much free time on their hands or someone who ends up on the looksmaxxing section by a stroke of luck/due to a google link

And also before someone says that normies are blackpilled:
I asked 8 guys (3 of them have long-term gfs) I know quite well how much they think looks matter vs personality and the most blackpilled answer I got was "looks are half the battle" JFL :lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: joseph, Constantin Denis, Preoximerianas and 27 others
no

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, chaddyboi66, n0rthface and 4 others
PSL has come a long way due to the many sacrifices made by many individuals here and early PSLers before us

Just think about the countless amount of time PSL has spent decoding looks: 10+ page long threads analysing faces, sharing anecdotal experiences, speaking to surgeons, reading surgical textbooks written for actual medical professionals etc.

And after all of the pain, hard work, and sacrifice we went through to obtain all of this information, we are willing to put this... on a PUBLIC FORUM??

I don't think you guys realise the seriousness of the situation. If ONE big YouTuber/celeb were to stumble across this place and realise how valuable it is, it truly would be over for a lot of us.

Everyone will looksmax to 1-3 points higher depending on how dedicated they are, and competition will become immensely more difficult

The reason being is that the moment you get knocked out of the top % of men, whether that is the top 5, 10, or 20%, you are out of the game, for good. And even if everyone's PSL increased by 0.25, it would bring down your competitiveness in the dating market by A LOT

That means all those years that we have spent as a community to improve OUR situation will be all for nothing, and normies will benefit once again despite contributing nothing to us

I'm not sure what the answer is here exactly, as there is still a lot to figure out and it is good that we have a means of sharing this information. So I think the best way moving forward would be to make only certain parts of the forum accessible for public viewing (e.g. you need to login to actually access the images on any post, or even better to access the Looksmaxxing section altogether).
This will prevent us from losing our entire knowledge base to a somewhat curious normie/journalist with a bit too much free time on their hands or someone who ends up on the looksmaxxing section by a stroke of luck/due to a google link

I asked 8 guys (3 of them have long-term gfs) I know quite well how much they think looks matter vs personality and the most blackpilled answer I got was "looks are half the battle" JFL :lul::lul:
This is exactly my thoughts. Because when it's mainstream honestly competition will be too difficult to many of us to succeed..

• +1
Reactions: joseph, TurkishAscender, Yerico7 and 10 others
I read a comment from someone here, on which I agree. Even if normies discover this forum they will just think it's an absolute joke with the amount of autism that exists here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Yerico7, Preoximerianas and 15 others
If ONE big YouTuber/celeb were to stumble across this place and realise how valuable it is, it truly would be over for a lot of us.
This has already happened, dont you know of this indian street shitter that runs the youtube channel QOVES Studio? Literally all he knows he knows from this site or lookism and now he just turns threads into videos and gets thousands of views on youtube. And in contrrast to WheatWaffles, who only has a small audience mostly consisting of incels, this indian fucker has many normies watching.
We NEED to turn the forum private ASAP

• +1
Reactions: joseph, TurkishAscender, Yerico7 and 11 others
If ONE big YouTuber/celeb were to stumble across this place and realise how valuable it is, it truly would be over for a lot of us.
THIS
@Alexanderr,at least make botb private

also not mentioning how 12yos kids find this forum by just googling mewing,,
and mewing is already getting mainstream

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, Constantin Denis, Preoximerianas and 5 others
I read a comment from someone here, on which I agree. Even if normies discover this forum they will just think it's an absolute joke with the amount of autism that exists here.
its indeed a joke forum based on autism:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel and Deleted member 15516
One of the cringiest post i have ever read since being here for a couple of years

Everyone will looksmax to 1-3 points higher depending on how dedicated they are, and competition will become immensely more difficult - :soy:

- NORMIES ARE NOT GONNA GET AHEAD OF US :soy: - WE WILL ASCEND FIRST

truly would be over for a lot of us muh muh . :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Funny GIF

JFL, THINKING PSL IS SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE AND PEOPLE WILL ASCEND BY STUMBLING ACROSS THIS PLACE, WITH ALL OF THE KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SITE
"MUH MUH AFTER ALL OF THE HARD WORK WE ARE WILLING TO PUT THIS ON A PUBLIC FORUM" NORMIES WILL FIND IT AND ASCEND BEFORE US, NOT FAIR :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Animated GIF

clearly you are teenger that needs to get in the real world, your mind has clearly been completely fucked up thanks to this site
jfl thinking this site is some kinda gold mine that is going to make people ascend,if you have over 100 iq you will know yourself what you have to do in order to ascend

end of thread /

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, Moggie, Gaia262 and 7 others
Jfl at needing a website to know about looks

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Nah m8. Normies don't care for themselves and don't look for any ways to improve. We are safe. I'm probably the only one in my big social circle who is aware of looksmaxing apart from a few who care about style or gym.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Just say nigger more and make threads about bonesmashing and why lefort 3 is better than a nose job

• +1
Totally disagree. Women have a threshold that doesn't take into account how many men meet it, it's just "is he attractive or not". It's simply very few men are truly noticeably attractive. Other men are too lazy anyway to improve and even if they do it won't effect much.

• +1
I agree
There are already are normie looksmax communities like Brett maverick, QOVES, Astrosky, Hamza that have a large following too

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Preoximerianas, chaddyboi66 and 2 others

Agreed​

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and lilhorizontal32
Nah m8. Normies don't care for themselves and don't look for any ways to improve. We are safe. I'm probably the only one in my big social circle who is aware of looksmaxing apart from a few who care about style or gym.
Totally disagree. Women have a threshold that doesn't take into account how many men meet it, it's just "is he attractive or not". It's simply very few men are truly noticeably attractive. Other men are too lazy anyway to improve and even if they do it won't effect much.
One of the cringiest post i have ever read since being here for a couple of years

Everyone will looksmax to 1-3 points higher depending on how dedicated they are, and competition will become immensely more difficult - :soy:

View attachment 1482121- NORMIES ARE NOT GONNA GET AHEAD OF US :soy: - WE WILL ASCEND FIRST

truly would be over for a lot of us muh muh . :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Funny GIF

JFL, THINKING PSL IS SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE AND PEOPLE WILL ASCEND BY STUMBLING ACROSS THIS PLACE, WITH ALL OF THE KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SITE
"MUH MUH AFTER ALL OF THE HARD WORK WE ARE WILLING TO PUT THIS ON A PUBLIC FORUM" NORMIES WILL FIND IT AND ASCEND BEFORE US, NOT FAIR :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
View attachment 1482130

Animated GIF

clearly you are teenger that needs to get in the real world, your mind has clearly been completely fucked up thanks to this site
jfl thinking this site is some kinda gold mine that is going to make people ascend,if you have over 100 iq you will know yourself what you have to do in order to ascend

end of thread /
not everyone has to looksmax. even if 10% looksmaxxed hard then reaching that top % at which women start finding you attractive will become a lot more difficult

and jfl if you think normies are lazy compared to the average looksmaxxer. I know normies that are studycelling, gymmaxxing, and networking furiously. especially compared to the average user here normies are quite productive and can get stuff done if they really desire it

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Preoximerianas, subhuman incel and 1 other person
THIS
@Alexanderr,at least make botb private

also not mentioning how 12yos kids find this forum by just googling mewing,,
and mewing is already getting mainstream

read your post, and it pretty much echoes my thoughts. we need to make it a lot more difficult to access this information before it spreads too much

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Preoximerianas, subhuman incel and 1 other person
this forum isn't even that autistic tbh. there are forums that are far more weird so I doubt normies will be put off by it as much as you think

besides why take the risk with something like this?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and subhuman incel
This has already happened, dont you know of this indian street shitter that runs the youtube channel QOVES Studio? Literally all he knows he knows from this site or lookism and now he just turns threads into videos and gets thousands of views on youtube. And in contrrast to WheatWaffles, who only has a small audience mostly consisting of incels, this indian fucker has many normies watching.
We NEED to turn the forum private ASAP
why tf would he do that... and is it confirmed that he was a former PSLer?

incredibly low iq to create more competition for everyone, including himself

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel and Deleted member 2729
why tf would he do that... and is it confirmed that he was a former PSLer?

incredibly low iq to create more competition for everyone, including himself
I dont know if its confirmed but there is one video where he basically copied a thread on here, he even used the same pictures in the vids in the order they appear on the thread :lul:
Idk he is Indian so probably low IQ he has a very punchable face too, he needs to be stopped but now its probably too late. Only solution is make forum private now so no normie can access it. He might blackpill them on forward growth and say bimax is one solution but if they cant read threads on here on how to do bimax for asthetics the normies will just get bluepilled surgeon that gives them small movement so not that bad. All PSLers need to start damage control tho the sooner the better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
All PSLers need to start damage control tho the sooner the better
couldnt agree more, but no mod wants to make the forum private

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 2729
couldnt agree more, but no mod wants to make the forum private
But to be honest, no one here had the right to access these forums. We don't deserve it, we just got lucky. It raises a bit of a moral issue.

Also, if all of the knowledge here becomes privatised, the generations after us, who don't affect us, will have nothing. Those who could've had a chance if they came to these forums will grow old and bitter and rot away.

There should be things in place to reduce how mainstream this place is as much as possible, but to completely lock it off is hard to justify.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729 and subhuman incel
But to be honest, no one here had the right to access these forums. We don't deserve it, we just got lucky. It raises a bit of a moral issue.

Also, if all of the knowledge here becomes privatised, the generations after us, who don't affect us, will have nothing. Those who could've had a chance if they came to these forums will grow old and bitter and rot away.

There should be things in place to reduce how mainstream this place is as much as possible, but to completely lock it off is hard to justify.
thats exactly what I'm saying. if someone is desperate enough they will create an account to read through all of the posts/access the images on the posts. however, normies who are on here out of curiosity wouldn't bother and would just close their tab and go to another website

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729 and subhuman incel

also noticed you're a greycel. how did you find out about this place? interested to see if you heard about it via mainstream channels

• +1
thats exactly what I'm saying. if someone is desperate enough they will create an account to read through all of the posts/access the images on the posts. however, normies who are on here out of curiosity wouldn't bother and would just close their tab and go to another website
It doesn't even take desperation for a person to create an account. If they are curious enough, and feel like the site can satisfy their curiosity, they will make an account.

I think a better solution would be to change the .org to something that is anti-SEO like .td which is the domain for Chad lmao.

also noticed you're a greycel. how did you find out about this place? interested to see if you heard about it via mainstream channels
I've known about blackpill and lookism for years. I found out about it from random guys I met on an unrelated discord server. We became pretty good friends:feelsgood: and would talk a lot about these things on our group chat, so I didn't really feel the need to come here often.

Unfortunately, everyone went their own ways:feelscry: so I decided to make an account.

I'd say that the majority of people come across these sites after going down a mewing rabithole.

• +1
I'd say that the majority of people come across these sites after going down a mewing rabithole.
pretty sure thats what happened to me

I think a better solution would be to change the .org to something that is anti-SEO like .td which is the domain for Chad lmao.
yeah could work. or cap the number of users that are allowed here, in case in does blow up, we can have like 1500-2000 on this website at any given point, and the server will automatically not let anyone else connect who enters after that point (until someone else closes their tab ofc)

this is incase it truly does blow up one day and we start getting 100000s of users coming in at once, it will give us some time to figure out how to keep most of the normies out (e.g. by moving the website to a different domain/removing a lot of the content until the hype dies down and re-uploading afterwards)

• +1
pretty sure thats what happened to me

yeah could work. or cap the number of users that are allowed here, in case in does blow up, we can have like 1500-2000 on this website at any given point, and the server will automatically not let anyone else connect who enters after that point (until someone else closes their tab ofc)

this is incase it truly does blow up one day and we start getting 100000s of users coming in at once, it will give us some time to figure out how to keep most of the normies out (e.g. by moving the website to a different domain/removing a lot of the content until the hype dies down and re-uploading afterwards)
Yeah a cap would be good. It should probably be the total amount of members that we have right now.

Could also restrict visibility of the site so that the only topic normies can see is ratings. After they create an account and post their images, mods can decide if they need help and whether they can access everything else or not.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and lilhorizontal32
Yeah a cap would be good. It should probably be the total amount of members that we have right now.
agreed

Could also restrict visibility of the site so that the only topic normies can see is ratings. After they create an account and post their images, mods can decide if they need help and whether they can access everything else or not.
this is a very good idea actually

can someone tag the mods so that they can see it?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729 and YouLiveForYourself
Just found another looksmaxxing YT channel - the guy used photos of PSLers after surgerymaxxing to explain how to do the same

won't link it in case people find this place by looking him up, but pm if you want to know

• +1
Reactions: joseph
genuinely concerned at how fast this is spreading and how low iq people are to try and make this information mainstream

• +1
Reactions: joseph
/thread
They will just make fun of us and cope with the bluepill. "muh personality"

To me, this isn't even a looksmaxxing forum tbh. I really don't care about that, I just use this forum to vent and talk to my niggas

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

There's enough free information online to learn how to build a profitable business yet nobody does it and plays shitty mobile games on their phone and take selfies and upload them to facebook instead. Same principle with looksmaxing.

There's enough free information online to learn how to build a profitable business yet nobody does it and plays shitty mobile games on their phone and take selfies and upload them to facebook instead. Same principle with looksmaxing.
You are ignoring the power law of everything. It doesn’t matter if 95% of people don’t looksmax, if the remaining 5% of those do aggressively.

Because those 5% will end up dating the top 30, 50, 70% etc of women, so YES it definitely matters

• +1
Reactions: joseph and Gaia262
You are ignoring the power law of everything. It doesn’t matter if 95% of people don’t looksmax, if the remaining 5% of those do aggressively.

Because those 5% will end up dating the top 30, 50, 70% etc of women, so YES it definitely matters

They already are dating those women?

They already are dating those women?
No, the top 5% currently is dating that % of women.

Once everyone looksmaxxes many in the top 20% with great bases will move into the top 5%, who will now move into the top 10%. These are just random numbers but I’m sure you see the point. Now getting into that top 5% is even MORE difficult as it’s just filled with fully looksmaxxed men with great bases whereas before that wasn’t the case

No, the top 5% currently is dating that % of women.

Once everyone looksmaxxes many in the top 20% with great bases will move into the top 5%, who will now move into the top 10%. These are just random numbers but I’m sure you see the point. Now getting into that top 5% is even MORE difficult as it’s just filled with fully looksmaxxed men with great bases whereas before that wasn’t the case
You don't have to get into the top 5% to be happy.

There's also women who want to looksmax. In a looksmaxing world the women who aren't attractive at all could actually become datable.

Are you in the mindset that it's top 5% or bust? Why? Are you going to be eternally resentful that there are people who are better than you or something?

Also in the future I imagine it would become feasible to actually change your base with advanced cosmetic craniofacial surgery. Maybe that stuff won't be needed as we head for genetic engineered babies.

Last edited:
You don't have to get into the top 5% to be happy.

There's also women who want to looksmax. In a looksmaxing world the women who aren't attractive at all could actually become datable.

Are you in the mindset that it's top 5% or bust? Why? Are you going to be eternally resentful that there are people who are better than you or something?

Also in the future I imagine it would become feasible to actually change your base with advanced cosmetic craniofacial surgery. Maybe that stuff won't be needed as we head for genetic engineered babies.
You keep on straw manning what I’m saying

it won’t just get more difficult to reach the top 5%, it will become increasingly difficult to go up the looks hierarchy at all. Your base will truly determine your SMV if EVERYONE looksmaxxes. And no, the higher your SMV, the easier it will to be happy, all things equal, anything else is a bluepill cope

women don’t really have to Looksmax, if you haven’t realised this you aren’t blackpilled, it’s only useful for them so that they can date chadlites and up. And besides, it will make their frauding even worse, and they already are quite looksmaxxed anyway and spend incredible amounts of time maintaining their physical appearance

and yeah if I had to choose between me or some random normie who gets to be in the top 5% in terms of SMV, obviously I’m going to choose myself. Jfl if you don’t think normie don’t throw their childhood friends under the bus to get a crumb of pussy

And it doesn’t really matter what happens in the future, it’ll take another 30-50 years minimum of surgical advancement until aesthetic craniofacial surgery becomes safe. By then, it won’t matter anyway and all the guys here with unfixable failos, and that are short, will get mogged by normies with better bases and won’t be able to do anything about it until they’re at retirement age

You keep on straw manning what I’m saying

it won’t just get more difficult to reach the top 5%, it will become increasingly difficult to go up the looks hierarchy at all. Your base will truly determine your SMV if EVERYONE looksmaxxes. And no, the higher your SMV, the easier it will to be happy, all things equal, anything else is a bluepill cope

women don’t really have to Looksmax, if you haven’t realised this you aren’t blackpilled, it’s only useful for them so that they can date chadlites and up. And besides, it will make their frauding even worse, and they already are quite looksmaxxed anyway and spend incredible amounts of time maintaining their physical appearance

and yeah if I had to choose between me or some random normie who gets to be in the top 5% in terms of SMV, obviously I’m going to choose myself. Jfl if you don’t think normie don’t throw their childhood friends under the bus to get a crumb of pussy

And it doesn’t really matter what happens in the future, it’ll take another 30-50 years minimum of surgical advancement until aesthetic craniofacial surgery becomes safe. By then, it won’t matter anyway and all the guys here with unfixable failos, and that are short, will get mogged by normies with better bases and won’t be able to do anything about it until they’re at retirement age

I actually agree with everything your saying.

Let's hope you ad I and everyone here can looksmax before it becomes mainstream like in South Korea.

The thing I was saying about women looks maxing is that those women who are super super ugly could become good enough to date for normie/lower than average men in a looksmaxing world. Rather than today where those super super ugly women look too genetically gross to even touch.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32

Exactly, I wish people with your mindset were in charge. Stop increasing competition and demand for procedures by handing out information. All of this could have been prevented. We’re making things harder for ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I think Master's idea of a private section/subforum exclusive to users with x number of posts is a really good one. What would the number be? Imo within the range of 1-5K.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815