We need to stay in our own lanes and stop comparing ourselves to others

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
We need to stay in our own lanes and stop comparing ourselves to others

I keep spending my time comparing my face to others, comparing my race to others, comparing blah blah shit i physically can not change and its making me go insane

I've got my looksmaxxing and geomaxxing plans. I need to just tunnel vision. stop looking at other guys stop looking at other races which ill never be

and just improve myself to the highest PSL and height to the best that i can and go the country where i have the highest worth for my height and pheno

no point looking at chads all day. we will never be chads(most of us). no point comparing races. we will never be able to change race

just need to make oruselves look good and tall and just focus on whether things are moving the needle with tinder likes or not

and stop rotting on here too

literally the only thing holding me back is money. i need to stop using this site and just focus all this extra time and effort on my money problem rather than my smv problem cos i think ive already pretty much figured that out

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bobbyboy, It'snotover, ROTTING and 8 others
What’s the point of life if you don’t compare yourself to others? Life is for the mogg. Sexmog. Lovemog. Moneymog. Statusmog. Masculinemog. Fightmog. Partymog. Dopaminemog. Youthmog. Lifemog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, CFW432, Growth Plate and 6 others
What’s the point of life if you don’t compare yourself to others? Life is for the mogg. Sexmog. Lovemog. Moneymog. Statusmog. Masculinemog. Fightmog. Partymog. Dopaminemog. Youthmog. Lifemog.
true i guess. but looking at other people mogging me all the time just makes me not focus on improivng my shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
No please keep making mentally ill threads they make me laugh irl

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, subhuman incel and Deleted member 17829
True. I Always look up to people that mog me and never truly enjoy what i have.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, subhuman incel, Adonis and 2 others
based + redpilled tbh

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • Hmm...
I can give you surgery plan to become phillipino though

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, thecel, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 17829
do you have looksmaxxing plan? what are you ttying to get done

• +1
true i guess. but looking at other people mogging me all the time just makes me not focus on improivng my shit
thats the the thing
looking at other can motivate or demotivate you in your actions..
its all up to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
The Incel Lane
Brydges Place narrowest alleyway from St Martins Lane

The Chad Highway
Bbf8ad195b22c537d5b2fa4f7e5eb631

We need to stay in our own lanes

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
very true tbh, I honestly believe you will ascend soon and be happy with whatever foid you end up with

Just look at former lookism/looksmax rotter quemirasman. he was same height or shorter than you and you both are genuinely gl. he ascended and went to the UK, you will also ascend soon boyo.

986A62DD F966 4312 B1BA 837FA38BD55E

manlet power tbh