We should write to famous prisoners and post results here

PersianKingdom

PersianKingdom

Banned
I JUST HAD THIS GENIUS IDEA.

WE SHOULD WRITE TO FAMOUS PRISONERS LIKE TED KACZYNSKI (THE UNABOMBER) OR TO SOMEONE LIKE EDMUND KEMPER AND POST THE RESULTS IF THEY REPLY ON HERE. THE LOOKSMAX COMMUNITY COULD BECOME PENPALS WITH THEM TO BLACKPILL THEM.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hopeful333 and Deleted member 5583

:p

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and PersianKingdom
Mindhunter maxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and PersianKingdom
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 5683 and PenileFacialSurgery
fuck, Ritalincek beat me to it

Smh

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
brb going acidfacing 🤪

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and PersianKingdom
fuck, Ritalincek beat me to it

Smh
IT IS WAS IT IS. ARE WE GOING TO WRITE TO THESE FUCKERS ARE NOT THOUGH? WOULD BE EGO BOOST IF SOMEONE LIKE EDMUND KEMPER REPLIES KNOWING HOW HE RARELY DOES.

520ADC3B 1FDB 4B6F B321 B459565884E5

• So Sad

WE SHOULD WRITE TO FAMOUS PRISONERS LIKE TED KACZYNSKI (THE UNABOMBER) OR TO SOMEONE LIKE EDMUND KEMPER AND POST THE RESULTS IF THEY REPLY ON HERE. THE LOOKSMAX COMMUNITY COULD BECOME PENPALS WITH THEM TO BLACKPILL THEM.
and whats the benefit of blackpilling people which will probably rot in prison without ever seeing a female in their life different from a police officer

• JFL
and whats the benefit of blackpilling people which will probably rot in prison without ever seeing a female in their life different from a police officer
OVER FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T NKOW HOW COMMON IT IS FOR FEMALE PRISON GUARDS AND SHIT TO HAVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH PRISONERS. IF WE TOLD THEM TO START CHEWING GUM SQUINTING, CLENCHING JAW, AND PUTTING SOCKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THEIR SHOES THEY WOULD BECOME GIGAMOGGERS.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
OVER FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T NKOW HOW COMMON IT IS FOR FEMALE PRISON GUARDS AND SHIT TO HAVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH PRISONERS. IF WE TOLD THEM TO START CHEWING GUM SQUINTING, CLENCHING JAW, AND PUTTING SOCKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THEIR SHOES THEY WOULD BECOME GIGAMOGGERS.
spongebob-squinting.jpg

• JFL
CRAZY HOW I GET NO GOOD REPLIES.
g

Last edited:

Do it, i wonder what he’d make of the black pill.

Do it, i wonder what he’d make of the black pill.
indeed, I think I will write to Edmund Kemper since he's the hardest one to get replies from. If he replies there will be a post about it.

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333
Images 1

• Love it