weaponized incompetence is real af

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
I remember when I was lurking on fds before they locked the forum one of the most common topics was weaponized incompetence.

This is one of the best threads about the topic but is locked

so here’s another article explaining it
https://www.scarymommy.com/weaponized-incompetence-household-tasks/?utm_source=FB

You can read the article for a deeper understanding but to keep it short.

It's basically when you act incompetent as if you don't know what to do so you can excuse yourself to not do it, even if it's an easy task that you could easily learn how to do it

and a bunch of men do this shit

including letting their hair go because "it's too much to learn about how to keep my hair"

in my opinion this the main reason why the average men age like shit

Too much work to take a pill and apply minoxidil on my hair bro

just shave it off! :LOL::LOL:

And I have a feeling a lot of guys from this forum are the same, they know what they have to do (gymcelling, skin care, diet , etc.) but they too lazy

I even noticed I did this sit from time to time, rarely, but still did sometimes and I forced myself to stop, otherwise you start to become a lazy fucker if you start to give shit excuses so you don't do simple tasks

The solution it’s all about forcing yourself to do that stuff and developing a willpower
Will take time but if you’re serious about looksmaxxing

a good example of someone who doesn’t suffer from weaponized incompetence is @Amnesia the fact he’s been looksmaxxing for so long just speak how consistent and willpower he has

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TheChosenChad, TrestIsBest and 9 others
aka learned helplessness

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and LastHopeForNorman
I agree men need to do more to take care of their looks, especially if they are in a long term relationship
The woman that you are with most likely won't have the guts to tell you that you are becoming less attractive so you will have to keep that in check yourself.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, HQNPmaxxing, Carolus and 3 others
Yeah most people are lazy bastards.
Even on this so called "looksmaxing" forum. How many guys are regularly going to the gym? How many have tried dickmaxing? How many do actually take care of their skin/hair?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Preoximerianas, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
Hypergamy and the blackpill are real, but most of the self-diagnosed incels don't even try to do what it takes to get laid/have a GF.
They're legit waiting for a chick to fall on their dick.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TheChosenChad, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person

But being lazy feels like shit I feel like a void when I'm not working on something

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry