Wearing a full realistic silicone mask in public?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I am talking about like a full realistic looking silicone mask that pranksters, but also professional actors use for movie gigs etc.
images
jeremy-gardner-11193248-259048747598748-6928103699605475689-n.jpg

But instead of looking ugly, old or like a monster. You would make a mask with a chad-face (and hair) obviously.

You could look chad basically, instead being ugly/normie. Ofcourse there's gonna be weird looks when people see that you are wearing a mask, but that could also intrigue people and work in a positive way. And besides, if you are ugly/normie, ppl also treat you like shit so it's not that this is really a net negative.

Would cost a shitton of money obviously, and some major effort. But I consider that very much worth it with how much better looks will impact your life, depending on how rich you are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, incel194012940, ReadBooksEveryday and 10 others
Over if u don't wear silicone Gaston mask in 2027. This is the future

by3ir59j6xl21.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15338
Top tier autism ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 18804 and MoggerGaston
Top tier autism ngl
Worth it if ur below average-looking imo.

And as more blackpilled people start wearing them, it will become normalized

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 15338
I am talking about like a full realistic looking silicone mask that pranksters, but also professional actors use for movie gigs etc.
images
Those pre-made ones still look pretty fake especially from close, you need custom prosthetic pieces that fit perfectly on your face, and are covered with makeup to blend in perfectly with the rest of your skin, that's how they do it in professional movies, these full masks are only used only on special occasions...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Mouthbreath and Growth Plate
Those pre-made ones still look pretty fake especially from close, you need custom prosthetic pieces that fit perfectly on your face, and are covered with makeup to blend in perfectly with the rest of your skin, that's how they do it in professional movies, these full masks are only used only on special occasions...
Yeah that's what i was thinking. Pieces you glue to your face and blend with make-up.

Say you get good at it and can do it in 20mins in the morning to look like chad all day. Not much different than women are already doing, just next-level.

Say you get good at it and can do it in 20mins in the morning to look like chad all day. Not much different than women are already doing, just next-level.
Hmmm...I don't know if it will be that easy, you often hear about actors spending hours in makeup to look like aliens, monsters, historical figures, etc...
You will also need extensive knowledge about how to make those custom silicone or latex pieces, take a mold of various parts of your face, prepare the pieces, learn how to glue them, apply makeup, etc...in the end it might be simply easier to just get surgery and be done with it.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and MoggerGaston
Hmmm...I don't know if it will be that easy, you often hear about actors spending hours in makeup to look like aliens, monsters, historical figures, etc...
You will also need extensive knowledge about how to make those custom silicone or latex pieces, take a mold of various parts of your face, prepare the pieces, learn how to glue them, apply makeup, etc...in the end it might be simply easier to just get surgery and be done with it.

Probably still worth it. Not a full face, but a part that fits on top of ur maxilla that you then blend in for example. Or stuff you put over your zygos.

Custom implants is pretty invasive surgery.

Nobody does Lefort3 surgery for aesthetic purposes so there wouldn't even be an alternative to such custom silicone.

Probably still worth it. Not a full face, but a part that fits on top of ur maxilla that you then blend in for example. Or stuff you put over your zygos.

Custom implants is pretty invasive surgery.

Nobody does Lefort3 surgery for aesthetic purposes so there wouldn't even be an alternative to such custom silicone.
I’ve thought about this for a long time. Basically use a guy that’s attractive to women on apps then wear a prosthetic (partial) face piece when you meet them. Theoretically you could slay a new hottie every day with this method.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
images

But instead of looking ugly, old or like a monster. You would make a mask with a chad-face (and hair) obviously.

You could look chad basically, instead being ugly/normie. Ofcourse there's gonna be weird looks when people see that you are wearing a mask, but that could also intrigue people and work in a positive way. And besides, if you are ugly/normie, ppl also treat you like shit so it's not that this is really a net negative.

Would cost a shitton of money obviously, and some major effort. But I consider that very much worth it with how much better looks will impact your life, depending on how rich you are.
The master of disguise

Could be useful for job interviews. I will look into it

Gaston is ugly and i mog his ass back to MIDDLE AGE 💀🤙🏻🔥

• JFL
I was looking into this, a full mask works in theory, but it’s not quite good enough to survive intense scrutiny. (That a chad would get)

I’d cap it at HTN for incels to use.

Smaller Prosthetics are very legit but takes a high qual makeup artist

• +1
Easy to replicate the skin tone of a monster. Impossible to replicate the skin tone of Chad. And a mask would make your narrow palate look even more narrow.

• +1
You will get found out within minutes. They do not feel real or look real up close.

• +1