Wearing shoes has a direct impact on craniofacial growth

Elias

Elias

Any change in the body, has a kinetic influence on facial growth and development.

Just like having bad body posture, tongue posture or scolisis, wearing shoes also has an impact on our facial growth.

Our ancestors did NOT wear shoes, so there toes looked liked this: (even better in reality but cant find many picture references).

118E9434 6F7F 421A 9477 03D09E1E69F9

Wheras modern toes look like this: (squashed together, providing less stability for the body and spine).

C586435C DC2B 41D7 ABED 9D919F43DE88

Our ansectors didnt wear shoes, so they had gaps between there feet. Modern society wear shoes, so they’re toes have became crammed together.

Having spaces between your toes, and therefore a wider base to your feet, makes you have better body posture. This is because your body has more stablistation from a wider foot base, And as we all know body posture and tongue posture have a strong correlation during development.

So in conclusion, Wearing no shoes = Wider foot base = more stabilisation for body and spine = better tongue posture and facial development = a more attractive face.

Of course they will be deniers. All I can say to you low iq specimens is that no one alive today has as good facial development as our ancestors (not even barrett).

So what can you do to fix this?

Well you can either not wear shoes, wear sandals, or wear toe separators.

Of course if you are already over the age of 16, it wont matter as much as this is causes the most impact during development. However it will still increase your health, and small changes over years.

High IQ thread indeed, mewing non believers dont bother reading, replying or reacting. This is not even a theory, Mike Mew has already talked about it: its proven.

@retard
@nelson
@facemaxxed
@forwardgrowth
@Maxillacel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 10 others
interesting, will minimise shoe usage from now on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Elias
brb pulling my toes apart for faster mewing gains, soon I will mog prime gandy

Edit: tbh this virus is a good thing, since I don't wear shoes in my house.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
Just wear shoes when going out and buy toe seperators and wear them anytime you wear shoes

Ideally get shoes with a wider toe base, they’re normally less aesthetic though so dont expect to buy some from nike and addidas (theyre jews that make toes with a narrow toe base to ruin facial growth in growing people and adults, also theyre health and test - everything is linked)
brb pulling my toes apart for faster mewing gains, soon I will mog prime gandy

Edit: tbh this virus is a good thing, since I don't wear shoes in my house.
Like i said, its a small change that makes changes over years

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, JizzFarmer and 2 others
over for anyone who needs to even ponder this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
legit
Jeff seid feet
JEFF SEID FEET

PERFECT POSTURE
PERFECT POSTURE INDEED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and middayshowers
Genetics now off yourself

• +1
I said no low iq mewing deniers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yang
high iq, take the pants pill

our ancestors did not wear pants, so their legs were not restricted, therefore they were taller

• +1
high iq, take the pants pill

our ancestors did not wear pants, so their legs were not restricted, therefore they were taller

Not even a bad theory, the wrong clothing could provide a limit on your frame, stunting your growth.

You know corsets? This is what happened overtime with extended use and tight sizes:

Https   blogs imagesforbescom kristinakillgrove files 2015 11 843px ANatural   BTight lacing

Wolf's law is key, even on minimal levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Elias, yang and 1 other person
Any change in the body, has a kinetic influence on facial growth and development.

Just like having bad body posture, tongue posture or scolisis, wearing shoes also has an impact on our facial growth.

Our ancestors did NOT wear shoes, so there toes looked liked this: (even better in reality but cant find many picture references).

View attachment 328037

Wheras modern toes look like this: (squashed together, providing less stability for the body and spine).

View attachment 328038

Our ansectors didnt wear shoes, so they had gaps between there feet. Modern society wear shoes, so they’re toes have became crammed together.

Having spaces between your toes, and therefore a wider base to your feet, makes you have better body posture. This is because your body has more stablistation from a wider foot base, And as we all know body posture and tongue posture have a strong correlation during development.

So in conclusion, Wearing no shoes = Wider foot base = more stabilisation for body and spine = better tongue posture and facial development = a more attractive face.

Of course they will be deniers. All I can say to you low iq specimens is that no one alive today has as good facial development as our ancestors (not even barrett).

So what can you do to fix this?

Well you can either not wear shoes, wear sandals, or wear toe separators.

Of course if you are already over the age of 16, it wont matter as much as this is causes the most impact during development. However it will still increase your health, and small changes over years.

High IQ thread indeed, mewing non believers dont bother reading, replying or reacting. This is not even a theory, Mike Mew has already talked about it: its proven.

@retard
@nelson
@facemaxxed
@forwardgrowth
@Maxillacel
Niggaread

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Elias and Soulrack
Not even a bad theory, the wrong clothing could provide a limit on your frame, stunting your growth.

You know corsets? This is what happened overtime with extended use and tight sizes:

View attachment 328089

Wolf's law is key, even on minimal levels.
I have a theory that sleeping on your side can also suppress your clavicle width

Attachments

• 9A31E9C9-5393-4BA4-8630-304710F29725.jpeg
    9A31E9C9-5393-4BA4-8630-304710F29725.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 28
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 6401 and Elias
I had this problem. I worked on lower leg development, and spreading my toes and developing optimal foot stability in squat and deadlift. It improved my life but was too late to affect my facial development.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
I had this problem. I worked on lower leg development, and spreading my toes and developing optimal foot stability in squat and deadlift. It improved my life but was too late to affect my facial development.

• +1
Ideally get shoes with a wider toe base, they’re normally less aesthetic though so dont expect to buy some from nike and addidas (theyre jews that make toes with a narrow toe base to ruin facial growth in growing people and adults, also theyre health and test - everything is linked)
Lots of Reebok shoes have a wide toe box.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Gigachad thread tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Lol I run on fields with barefoot anyways, cured my shin splints and fixed my running form

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MaxillaHeadroom
My toes look even more spaced than in the picture you used as an example, and my body posture and facial development is shit.

• +1
My toes look even more spaced than in the picture you used as an example, and my body posture and facial development is shit.
you cant just expect for one factor to be correct and everything to right

Jfl at your low iq

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and her
What about wearing socks

• +1
  • +1
I think this is probably legit for deciding if someone would establish correct oral posture vs incorrect oral posture, but it wouldnt necessarily cause any changes to the way your face would develop outside of your level of oral posture

I think this is similar to john mews opinion on tooth extractions, that they aren’t really that bad in there selves but they can trigger a degeneracy in oral posture which can cause negative facial changes

• +1
Lebron james pied

Over for LeBron James