weed is one of the most dangerous drugs

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
I stopped weed altogether, but still find myself hitting my dispo vape one or two days a month. While no bad health or looks side effects (lowkey, I think it tightens face up, and kills bloat for a day), it destroys mental health. I become depressed af, and I start seeing life as pointless and dark. It completely ruins my mood for weeks. It makes me lazy. But at the same time, it also shows where your life is heading and what areas of life you need to fix. One thing I can say for sure tho is that weed will destroy ur life if u do it more than once-twice a week

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Lev Peshkov, one job away and 9 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
It gives me serious anxiety. I hear people talking miles away (kind of super hearing)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GigaAscender, Lev Peshkov, HQNPmaxxing and 4 others

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, ChristianChad and AlexBrown84
It gives me serious anxiety. I hear people talking miles away (kind of super hearing)
true. just an uneasy feeling tbh. feels lonely and isolating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
true. just an uneasy feeling tbh. feels lonely and isolating
I read weed high is your mental statex100. Which means chads with a happy fullfilled life will get insane weed trips whereas sad depressed incels will get some seriously bad trips. Over even a plant is blackpilled:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, slavicpsycho, Deleted member 12218 and 7 others
I read weed high is your mental statex100. Which means chads with a happy fullfilled life will get insane weed trips whereas sad depressed incels will get some seriously bad trips. Over even a plant is blackpilled:feelswhy:
that would explain a lot tbh. that's why I start realizing areas of improvement in life once I am high lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14978
I stopped weed altogether, but still find myself hitting my dispo vape one or two days a month. While no bad health or looks side effects (lowkey, I think it tightens face up, and kills bloat for a day), it destroys mental health. I become depressed af, and I start seeing life as pointless and dark. It completely ruins my mood for weeks. It makes me lazy. But at the same time, it also shows where your life is heading and what areas of life you need to fix. One thing I can say for sure tho is that weed will destroy ur life if u do it more than once-twice a week
This is true I legit wasted a whole year doing nothing during lockdown. The worst thing is the weight gain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
This is true I legit wasted a whole year doing nothing during lockdown. The worst thing is the weight gain.
giving into munchies is a sign of weak mind tbh

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell and Lev Peshkov
The new government in Germany wants to legalize weed btw

The new government in Germany wants to legalize weed btw
that's okay tbh, it's not rlly dangerous or addictive. and everyone smokes anyways. it can fuck up ur mental health easily tho, but so can anything

giving into munchies is a sign of weak mind tbh
When you are flying through grams of dabs in days you're gonna give into the munchies. I would be doing shit with like 90+% thc. Not that it helps that weed makes you discouraged and depressed and not want to do anything but escape your problems.

• +1
When you are flying through grams of dabs in days you're gonna give into the munchies. I would be doing shit with like 90+% thc. Not that it helps that weed makes you discouraged and depressed and not want to do anything but escape your problems.
ngl opposite for me. It doesn't help me escape problems, it puts me right into them and humiliates me for them

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member and Deleted member 14978
ngl opposite for me. It doesn't help me escape problems, it puts me right into them and humiliates me for them
It did that for me but then I felt good and was happier just buying shit and upgrading my pc or playing video games. Kept reminding me that I need to hit the gym.

It did that for me but then I felt good and was happier just buying shit and upgrading my pc or playing video games. Kept reminding me that I need to hit the gym.
how old are u? do u live alone or with parents?

Never taking weed again because of this, my GAD is already bad but weed spikes that shit up off the charts.

• So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Weed is jewish poison, alcohol too, take them at your own peril.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Weed is poison, everyone who smokes weed is a loser. A schizo, retarded, lazy, low test, loser

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and 0kami123
My older brother quit weed and bettered his life immensely. He spent probably 10k on weed throughout his entire life. I'm really proud of him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 7509
it also decreases productivity, making it harder to moneymax and looksmax

did anyone who got anxiety from weed manage to overcome it? i get some but its not too bad
Yea it goes away after 1 day but the actual weed is high is very cortisol spiking.

Weed is like tea nigga. Hardly considered a drug to me

I'd go back to smoking if you are going to keep getting high, dabbing is whack asf

I am not going to keep getting high lol. also never dabbed
Oh I just read over dispo and assumed you meant the pen, but damn if getting buzzed off of nic makes you feel like that I’m sorry

Oh I just read over dispo and assumed you meant the pen, but damn if getting buzzed off of nic makes you feel like that I’m sorry
bro no. its a pen, but not a dab pen. it burns thc oil. dab pen uses a dab

bro no. its a pen, but not a dab pen. it burns thc oil. dab pen uses a dab
You igmogged me on vaping but same difference regardless, I am avoiding that shit bc it makes your teeth yellow etc

• +1
it destroys mental health. I become depressed af, and I start seeing life as pointless and dark. It completely ruins my mood for weeks. It makes me lazy. But at the same time, it also shows where your life is heading and what areas of life you need to fix. One thing I can say for sure tho is that weed will destroy ur life if u do it more than once-twice a week
Isn't weed supposed to be one of the least dangerous drug?
Also, doesn't it make you happy and feel good, how can it depress you?

nah not for me
Then why smoke it?
You probably don't react good to it, every people is different, I know some who don't like alcohol, it just makes them sedated and sleepy and don't feel any euphoria from it; personally I also never felt euphoria from opioids, just numbness and sedation, nicotine also doesn't do much for me - I smoked occasionally and felt nothing, I can't understand why people get addicted to this stuff, since it doesn't seem to do anything.

Last edited:
All the potheads i know are incel ugly losers.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 7509
i need to stop giving in to the munchies

maybe meth is bad, but marijuana? might get expensive, but it's not going to hurt you the way even alcohol would