Weekend Night Out Field Report - 7/29-7/30

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
Friday:

Went out this weekend with the boys. I was chillin at the crib & my boy told me to come out, so I was like fuck it I ain't got nothing better to do

B5D2404A 8388 4C0A 9A11 11B91B9E5349

Went to a rooftop venue & my boy who invited me had friends of friends they invited. I danced with the girl in the white pants (group photo) all night, while the rest of the girls danced with themselves. You might recognize one of them from my "Tyronelite goes on a party bus" thread (middle lower right girl)

Lots of normies & and beckies. Very few chads & legit stacies. There was a group of asian chicks who had a table to themselves, and they were dancing with white normies next to us lol (JBW in full effect)

There was one Tyrone with the sharpest cheekbones I've seen, he was talking to a HTB Asian. He was probably the only legit Tyrone I saw there.

My tall friend (group pic) was getting eyed by a blonde chick in a group of 3, and I told him she's eyeing you bro she wants you. He ended up getting the snap

3B251558 E284 49ED 9E55 8D5929A8F573
denzel washington GIF

We ended the night at a country bar, I learned a couple dance moves & we took a group pic & ended the night :Comfy:

5CC8BCF7 C97A 4837 B8BB A3A82F6ADD01

Saturday:

Saturday I went to the usual spot (Rec Room) with the boys. We passed by drunk normies sitting on the ground drunk out of their mind probably regretting their night :feelskek: I wish I took pics but I didn't feel like recording the events that night

We didn't get there till like 1AM since they had a drift event couple hours before. We went to the patio upstairs & chatted with a couple beckies.

One of her blonde friends & her landwhale friend came to pick her up since she was out of town. I asked her how they knew each other just to break the ice.

One thing led to another & couple min later we ended up flirting (blonde chick). She sat next to me & I noticed she was really close to me even though she had plenty of space

We bantered back & forth a lil bit & I noticed her leg was on top of mine. So I put my arm around her back & she scooted closer to me :feelsez: it was safe to say she was feeling me

Then she put both her legs on my lap & started rubbing her thighs (ngl that shit gave me a boner she was soft af :feelsohh:). We started making out as I noticed her face got really close to mine. She complimented on how good I smelled (smell is very important @enchanted_elixir) & couldn't stop kissing my neck :Comfy:

19618E9C 0676 401D 9412 D6098B01EF59

The white normie next to me was cheering me on & shit :lul::feelskek: "Yeah bro get it my dudeeeee". UNFORTUNATELY I forgot to get her # because my dumbass was too in the moment making out but it's all good. It was a nice confidence boost :feelsautistic:

After that I met up with the club owner. I told him I was loving the music they played & asked him If I could make a playlist of my own songs they could use. He said said for sure so I'm currently working on a playlist right now for him.

You're probably asking why am I doing this? Simple, to build a strong relationship with the owner & get perks that regular normies wouldn't get.

Then the boys & I ended the night with homemade pizza & called it a night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next time I'll be going to Toronto & NYC in August & possibly meeting up with @ForeverRecession @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @cvzvvc :Comfy:

#LooksmaxCon2022

@chadison @Prettyboy @Corleone @FailedNormieManlet @OOGABOOGA @ChickenAndRiceBrah @Racky @MentalcelTyronelite @fogdart @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @JOJOcel @Xangsane @Yliaster @mulattomaxxer @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @ShowerMaxxing @Timelessbrah @Gestapo @JamesHowlett @Lars @TRNA @piratemogger @alriodai

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Gestapo, Mateusz74 and 33 others
Peter sky diving

Tyronelite on his way to Black your girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Mateusz74, Gaygymmaxx and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, aBetterMii, evap0 and 19 others
Good thread (y)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and tyronelite
Imagine turning your head and seeing this nigga holding his phone up while making out 💀
She took the pic with her phone she wanted a pic for contact photo :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Yliaster, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
You did not tag me, the betrayal bro

Is this you?
Screenshot 2022 07 31 22 40 47 641 comandroidchrome

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and tyronelite
height halo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, ManletBlackcel and tyronelite
AGRA 956 790x527

You give me African farmer phenotype vibes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: treveo, ManletBlackcel and tyronelite
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 17791
this thread makes me wanna kms

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, Over, tyronelite and 1 other person
Good stuff, great female to male ratio in those pics. Do you get a lot of pussy? I would hope so, most people on this forum would love to be in your situation

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
C9FFE113 4489 474E 9512 18DEE412E262

One thing led to another & couple min later we ended up flirting (blonde chick). She sat next to me & I noticed she was really close to me even though she had plenty of space

We bantered back & forth a lil bit & I noticed her leg was on top of mine. So I put my arm around her back & she scooted closer to me :feelsez: it was safe to say she was feeling me

Then she put both her legs on my lap & started rubbing her thighs (ngl that shit gave me a boner she was soft af :feelsohh:). We started making out as I noticed her face got really close to mine. She complimented on how good I smelled (smell is very important @enchanted_elixir) & couldn't stop kissing my neck :Comfy:
I love situations like this, when it’s all just kino, no words even needed, things just go smoothly one after another , step by step

I often drink too much to the point I talk incoherently but I can still just play kino game and escalate from there
:Comfy:

Also very good gender ratio :feelswhere:

• Love it
Friday:

Went out this weekend with the boys. I was chillin at the crib & my boy told me to come out, so I was like fuck it I ain't got nothing better to do

View attachment 1803791

Went to a rooftop venue & my boy who invited me had friends of friends they invited. I danced with the girl in the white pants (group photo) all night, while the rest of the girls danced with themselves. You might recognize one of them from my "Tyronelite goes on a party bus" thread (middle lower right girl)

Lots of normies & and beckies. Very few chads & legit stacies. There was a group of asian chicks who had a table to themselves, and they were dancing with white normies next to us lol (JBW in full effect)

There was one Tyrone with the sharpest cheekbones I've seen, he was talking to a HTB Asian. He was probably the only legit Tyrone I saw there.

My tall friend (group pic) was getting eyed by a blonde chick in a group of 3, and I told him she's eyeing you bro she wants you. He ended up getting the snap

View attachment 1803792
denzel washington GIF

We ended the night at a country bar, I learned a couple dance moves & we took a group pic & ended the night :Comfy:

View attachment 1803794

Saturday:

Saturday I went to the usual spot (Rec Room) with the boys. We passed by drunk normies sitting on the ground drunk out of their mind probably regretting their night :feelskek: I wish I took pics but I didn't feel like recording the events that night

We didn't get there till like 1AM since they had a drift event couple hours before. We went to the patio upstairs & chatted with a couple beckies.

One of her blonde friends & her landwhale friend came to pick her up since she was out of town. I asked her how they knew each other just to break the ice.

View attachment 1803797

The white normie next to me was cheering me on & shit :lul::feelskek: "Yeah bro get it my dudeeeee". UNFORTUNATELY I forgot to get her # because my dumbass was too in the moment making out but it's all good. It was a nice confidence boost :feelsautistic:

After that I met up with the club owner. I told him I was loving the music they played & asked him If I could make a playlist of my own songs they could use. He said said for sure so I'm currently working on a playlist right now for him.

You're probably asking why am I doing this? Simple, to build a strong relationship with the owner & get perks that regular normies wouldn't get.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next time I'll be going to Toronto & NYC in August & possibly meeting up with @ForeverRecession @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @cvzvvc :Comfy:

#LooksmaxCon2022

@chadison @Prettyboy @Corleone @FailedNormieManlet @OOGABOOGA @ChickenAndRiceBrah @Racky @MentalcelTyronelite @fogdart @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @JOJOcel @Xangsane @Yliaster @mulattomaxxer @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @ShowerMaxxing @Timelessbrah @Gestapo @JamesHowlett @Lars @TRNA @piratemogger @alriodai

How did you get that gender ratio? Is one of your boys gay or something?

If it ain’t snowing I ain’t going. Snow bunnies stay winning

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and ShowerMaxxing
2:03
Word nigga
Ur blacker than I thought 😳 Lookin like Adesanya

• JFL
Just be a black NT MTN theory, blackpill debunked

• JFL
Good looks bro, always look forward to reading your threads. Two quick questions if u don’t mind:

1) what scent were u wearing? I have 5 scents i use currently. By FAR I have gotten the most compliments from women using Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male. Its literally chick crack. Also got compliments from both men and women with Chanel Allure Homme Sport Extreme. Seems to be more of a “status” fragrance though whereas Ultra Male is a playboy thing.

2) If you’re actually working on a playlist of music and don’t mind, I would love it if you could send it to me. I’ve been learning to DJ for the past 4 months, and have gotten pretty good. I would personally mix your entire playlist at a party or club venue this fall if u sent it and take some vids while doing it.

Your ideas on bar hopping you sent last year have definitely helped, so thanks. For the sake of school, I am going to go completely sober this fall. That won’t stop me from having a good time tho. I have a big personal project I am working on that I might post on the forum by early 2023. Well see

Last edited:
  • Love it
Good looks bro, always look forward to reading your threads. Two quick questions if u don’t mind:

1) what scent were u wearing? I have 5 scents i use currently. By FAR I have gotten the most compliments from women using Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male. Its literally chick crack. Also got compliments from both men and women with Chanel Allure Homme Sport Extreme. Seems to be more of a “status” fragrance though whereas Ultra Male is a playboy thing.

2) If you’re actually working on a playlist of music and don’t mind, I would love it if you could send it to me. I’ve been learning to DJ for the past 4 months, and have gotten pretty good. I would personally mix your entire playlist at a party or club venue this fall if u sent it and take some vids while doing it.

Your ideas on bar hopping you sent last year have definitely helped, so thanks. For the sake of school, I am going to go completely sober this fall. That won’t stop me from having a good time tho. I have a big personal project I am working on that I might post on the forum by early 2023. Well see
Ever get hit on just because of your cologne?

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Ever get hit on just because of your cologne?
I watched some Jeremy Fragrance videos on YouTube that ended up convincing me to buy Ultra Male about two months ago. I didn’t think a fragrance could on its own instigate approaches, but I had a girl come up to me and say “what are you wearing, you smell really good! Like sexy!” Im not sure if that would have happened if I was lower than my current psl/rating though—a good scent is just another halo that helps if you are HTN or higher. I haven’t went out much this summer, but I will this fall and we’ll see if things like that happen more.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Friday:

View attachment 1803791

View attachment 1803792
denzel washington GIF

View attachment 1803794

Saturday:

View attachment 1803797

#LooksmaxCon2022

What did you talk to the blonde about?

Gang shit representing BBC slayers

• Love it
5CC8BCF7 C97A 4837 B8BB A3A82F6ADD01
i need to upgrade my friends-group it's always a sausage fest when they throw a party, you really lucked out haha
my man
High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

The white normie next to me was cheering me on & shit :lul::feelskek: "Yeah bro get it my dudeeeee"
I hate cringe white people, always gathering around you and screaming some dumb stuff when you're making out with a chick, putting her on the spot like that. Like, why can't they stfu, and give you a casual high-five when she isn't looking.

• Love it
Sfcels on sui watch

But if she really liked you she wouldn't have left without your number. Granted some girls just will not ask or hint of it for many reasons.

To get in more with club owners/managers tell them that your sister is having her 21st birthday soon and inquire about having the birthday there. Is there a VIP section etc. If they think you're bringing women/money to the club, you will be seen as an asset and worth talking to.

• +1
5A714622 04A5 4B3E B532 DC2B9C4C3316

brutal mog, rope fuel for him tbh. what are the heights of the 3 in this pic?

• JFL
Good stuff, great female to male ratio in those pics. Do you get a lot of pussy? I would hope so, most people on this forum would love to be in your situation
I used to but I kinda slowed down a bit now since I'm workin on youtube videos & working crazy hours so I can afford my own apartment (I missed out on many slays cuz of this)

girls in that group pic literally all look fat except maybe 1

• Hmm...
I love situations like this, when it’s all just kino, no words even needed, things just go smoothly one after another , step by step

I often drink too much to the point I talk incoherently but I can still just play kino game and escalate from there
:Comfy:

Also very good gender ratio :feelswhere:
Legit!

When a chick is feeling you she makes it very CLEAR & gives you signs for you to pick up on (the guy just has to be self aware)

No mixed signals, no dry convos, they laugh & giggle at damn near everything you say etc

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Corleone
Thats exactly what I used that night coincidently :Comfy:

I get all my colognes from this website ^ I try out a variation of small pens they give you & buy the bigger pens of the fragrance I like. They last longer in the night when you rub them with vaseline or lotion & rub it on your body / pressure points

I gotchu bro. I'll send it when I'm done adding all the songs

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Hero of the Imperium
I hate cringe white people, always gathering around you and screaming some dumb stuff when you're making out with a chick, putting her on the spot like that. Like, why can't they stfu, and give you a casual high-five when she isn't looking
Right lmao that's usually when I isolate them away from big crowds & drunk normies

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
To get in more with club owners/managers tell them that your sister is having her 21st birthday soon and inquire about having the birthday there. Is there a VIP section etc. If they think you're bringing women/money to the club, you will be seen as an asset and worth talking to.
Legit if I had a sister :feelswah:

And I don't have that many women to bring to the club which is why I'm working my way around by suggesting better music & once I start infuencer maxxing on IG I can start DMing chicks to bring to the cub

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and chadison
girls in that group pic literally all look fat except maybe 1
Incel Cope :lul:

Only one chick is fat in the pic

But I forgot I'm on looksmax where everything above this is considered landwhale :feelskek:

• JFL
Incel Cope :lul:

Only one chick is fat in the pic

But I forgot I'm on looksmax where everything above this is considered landwhale :feelskek:

View attachment 1804410
3rd from the left is the only one who looks like she might be slim

not cope they genuinely probably all have overweight or very close to overweight BMIs

3rd from the left is the only one who looks like she might be slim

not cope they genuinely probably all have overweight or very close to overweight BMIs
Only the one in the striped shirt looks fat. The others are normal, some with a little extra chub, which is nice on a girl, unless you‘re into handling men

Only the one in the striped shirt looks fat. The others are normal, some with a little extra chub, which is nice on a girl, unless you‘re into handling men
striped shirt looks obese trhe rest look slightly chubby- only one is potentially slim

maybe im just a standardcel but any girl with a bmi even approaching overweight is revolting imo

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Corleone
striped shirt looks obese trhe rest look slightly chubby- only one is potentially slim
Agreed
maybe im just a standardcel but any girl with a bmi even approaching overweight is revolting imo
I think this highly depends on the muscle-mass and the resulting fat distribution.

You have some with a BMI of 23-24 who are built like a soda can and others with a slim waist and big ass

Do you actually prefer slim girls in bed?
they are nicer to look at but most are boring in bed if you have nothing to grab onto imo.

Like I’m askin for these chicks BMIs at the bar lol .. idgaf if she’s 5-10 lb off her ideal weight

You can have all the skinny chicks they don’t turn me on

arent you like 30 bro log off

Agreed

I think this highly depends on the muscle-mass and the resulting fat distribution.

You have some with a BMI of 23-24 who are built like a soda can and others with a slim waist and big ass

Do you actually prefer slim girls in bed?
they are nicer to look at but most are boring in bed if you have nothing to grab onto imo.
yes defo- having a small waist is fucking everything on a girl- cos then even a tiny bit of ass or tits looks nice and proportional on their slim body

99% of girls cannot pull off being 'thick' only some latina type girls or maybe mullatos with god tier fat distribution and hips

Legit if I had a sister :feelswah:

And I don't have that many women to bring to the club which is why I'm working my way around by suggesting better music & once I start infuencer maxxing on IG I can start DMing chicks to bring to the cub
It's a lie, you dumb fuck.

@Corleone ”fat” I can’t these niggas :feelskek:

8DF7F299 8F85 4D68 8AB1 5A4239F709D3

• JFL
Nice report. Seems over at nightspots if you are sub 5'9 and ethnic (not white or black)