weird shit turns me on

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
I like watching women get tortured, not even sex. I dont care if they are being choked, stabbed or shot to death but holy shit that is so hot watching women suffer my dick gets hard from watching women cry and beg for help and mercy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, Mewton, e443 and 12 others
I like watching women get tortured, not even sex. I dont care if they are being choked, stabbed or shot to death but holy shit that is so hot watching women suffer my dick gets hard from watching women cry and beg for help and mercy
That’s not weird at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, romanstock, totalynotme and 6 others
High T trait

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: totalynotme, borntosuffer, psychomandible and 5 others
I have new kinks almost every month, I've jerked off to almost everything

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: totalynotme, truthhurts, Suns9999 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fusionxz, totalynotme, borntosuffer and 7 others
I have new kinks almost every month, I've jerked off to almost everything
what's the weirdest shit you jacked off too but dont regret

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts and notsocommonthumb
lgbt GIF
I won't say anything:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, Mewton, borntosuffer and 6 others
8mm type shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts and notsocommonthumb
what's the weirdest shit you jacked off too but dont regret
I have an image to hold on the forum but if you're interested I can tell you about it in pm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts, HighTierSubhuman and 4 others
I have an image to hold on the forum but if you're interested I can tell you about it in pm
yeah sure pm me bhai but I won't reason right away im gonna have to do some chores now

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, PeakIncels and notsocommonthumb
im interested too, pm me too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, notsocommonthumb and imthesupremecel
im interested too, pm me too
yeah sure pm me bhai but I won't reason right away im gonna have to do some chores now
I cba pm'ing the 2 of you so I'll just say it here

I can't think of the worst thing I've ever watched that I don't regret because if I don't regret it, it's totally normal and exciting for me

I sometimes jerk off in public places, for example I've already did it several times in a plane or train toilet without closing the door, it's stressful and really exciting. One time an old man opened the door and I was standing there masturbating. He saw me and stammered an “oh sowwy” and closed the door. When I came out I pretended that nothing had happened but it was embarrassing and I've never done it since

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, HighTierSubhuman, Alt Number 3 and 3 others

I can't think of the worst thing I've ever watched that I don't regret because if I don't regret it, it's totally normal and exciting for me

I sometimes jerk off in public places, for example I've already did it several times in a plane or train toilet without closing the door, it's stressful and really exciting. One time an old man opened the door and I was standing there masturbating. He saw me and stammered an “oh sowwy” and closed the door. When I came out I pretended that nothing had happened but it was embarrassing and I've never done it since
nigga i didnt ask whether you jerk off in public or nah, i asked whats the weirdest shit that u jerked off to, if u dont wanna say it here pm me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, notsocommonthumb, Rea and 1 other person

relatable tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, PeakIncels, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
nigga i didnt ask whether you jerk off in public or nah, i asked whats the weirdest shit that u jerked off to, if u dont wanna say it here pm me
ay nigger I asked this :rage:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, notsocommonthumb and shizuku11111
AVI of stacies in .org turn me on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, imthesupremecel and notsocommonthumb
I pmed u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, imthesupremecel and Alt Number 3
probably like hindus sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and imthesupremecel
Do you enjoy masturbating outside ?
yes its fun I dont do it obvious places tho I usually hide somewhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Rea and PeakIncels
no tag no care

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts and imthesupremecel
She looks so innocent to me i wouldn't want to fuck her before marriage
no ew no attractive foid looks innocent they all are whores and I will treat them like that. fucking whores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts and castizo
kinda ugly nose
its not ideally shaped but its small and round so its neotenous which adds to her overall neotenousmaxxed harmony

but yeah a more pointy, lower and longer nose/nosebridge would make her seem more high-class

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and imthesupremecel
its not ideally shaped but its small and round so its neotenous which adds to her overall neotenousmaxxed harmony
true but she probably frauds anyways so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Pfp checks out

• +1
Reactions: romanstock