went full blown degenerate and ruined my 9 day nofap streak

Deleted member 11414

Deleted member 11414

PHD in getting bitches

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
You gave up to the most natural instinct after eating and drinking? wow...:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758, Looks234 and 2 others
You gave up to the most natural instinct after eating and drinking? wow...:feelsgood:
no ur suppose to use that drive to actually fuck a real woman. ur body knows u came from masturbation not sex and knows ur a loser

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14455 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 11414
no ur suppose to use that drive to actually fuck a real woman. ur body knows u came from masturbation not sex and knows ur a loser
No girl wants to fuck a deformed nigga like me

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 11414
youre on an incel site dumb dumb

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 11414
youre on an incel site dumb dumb
yes

and i used to go to hookers cause got no girl

I used my fucking testosterone drive to make money to looksmax with and to lose weight to get better lookingthats my point

who tf u think ur talking to ?

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, ShowerMaxxing, chadison and 2 others
yes

I used my fucking testosterone drive to make money to looksmax with and to lose weight to get better lookingthats my point

just stfu dumb chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
Agree I practice semen retention unless I have a woman to fuck. If you look at studies on primates/apes literally 10% (the alphas) of them reproduce, the other 90% are betas and they literally masturbate because they can't have sex with all the women of the tribe. So basically when you masturbate you're reaffirming that your genetically inferior as a male (excluding while in LTRs). Might as well not trick your body since it knows and cuck yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 11414
Agree I practice semen retention unless I have a woman to fuck. If you look at studies on primates/apes literally 10% (the alphas) of them reproduce, the other 90% are betas and they literally masturbate because they can't have sex with all the women of the tribe. So basically when you masturbate you're reaffirming that your genetically inferior as a male (excluding while in LTRs). Might as well not trick your body since it knows and cuck yourself.
The sex drive increases on nofap too and makes u wanna fuck and actually try. Also wet dreams mog fapping minus the mess

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 11414
yes

over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414