Went on a date with a foid and...

justbentbro

justbentbro

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?
We were hanging out for like 5 hours, ocasionally holding hands, i kissed her on the cheek when she left, and on the next day she says she doesn't feel anything towards me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, whiteislandpill, MostGLSlayer and 7 others
Brutal, same with me we went on a bar and drove and kissed and shit and got ghosted

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Shits brutal ain't it, if i was chad she would've sucked my cock in 5 minutes

She spotted a chad

• +1
Reactions: piec and justbentbro
Brutal, same with me we went on a bar and drove and kissed and shit and got ghosted
Brutal, this bitch tried to friendzone me but i blocked her, fuck that shit, id rather not talk to a foid than be in friendzone

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TUSSELEIF
Now im fucking anrew tate, chase money the bitches will come on their own

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock and The Grinch
It turbs my stomach when i see 5'6 balding fat retards making out with top foids here in slavland and i cant pull shit, but it is what it is

• So Sad
Reactions: KIVVV
We were hanging out for like 5 hours, ocasionally holding hands, i kissed her on the cheek when she left, and on the next day she says she doesn't feel anything towards me
It happens, man.

Just looksmax. I went date with girls then they legit didn't wanna do a second date.

• +1
If they reject you it’s always a blessing in disguise, they be mentally ill creatures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and justbentbro
If they reject you it’s always a blessing in disguise, they be mentally ill creatures
I may sound like a simping retard but this foid was actually really good both on looks and on her behavior, so its sad that she triend to friendzone me but it is what it is, i hope she has a good life tbh

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It happens, man.

Just looksmax. I went date with girls then they legit didn't wanna do a second date.
Yeah im gonna looksmax ofc, i didnd go to gym for 2 months and i have some sleep problems so i can easily look better, need to ascend a little bit for other foids

Yeah im gonna looksmax ofc, i didnd go to gym for 2 months and i have some sleep problems so i can easily look better, need to ascend a little bit for other foids
What was her looks level?

Sometimes we think dates are going well but usually isn't

• +1
What was her looks level?
Idk how to rate foids but her face was really beautiful, good harmony and good bones aswell, she looked like an angel to me, but she barely had any boobs and ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62931
Sometimes we think dates are going well but usually isn't
Yeah, i legit thought its was a fantastic date and we will fuck after and it turned out completely the opposite

Idk how to rate foids but her face was really beautiful, good harmony and good bones aswell, she looked like an angel to me, but she barely had any boobs and ass
Maybe ask her what went wrong so u don't do the same thing next date

Maybe ask her what went wrong so u don't do the same thing next date
Nah its over, she told me that she doesn't feel romantic towards me but she doesn't want to loose me and want to stay in touch and that friendzone bullshit so i blocked her, its over, i was good to her so im not coming back to someone who doesn't appreciate me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62931
Nah its over, she told me that she doesn't feel romantic towards me but she doesn't want to loose me and want to stay in touch and that friendzone bullshit so i blocked her, its over, i was good to her so im not coming back to someone who doesn't appreciate me
yep honestly just mean she wasn't attracted to you

• +1
You didn’t show her your intentions bro

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
What does it mean? I need to pull my cock out in front of her?
You would’ve known in the first few interactions of you were upfront. Should’ve just asked if she finds you attractive or not.

• +1
You would’ve known in the first few interactions of you were upfront. Should’ve just asked if she finds you attractive or not.
Too high inhib for that

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Meanwhile if you were a chad you could just text her «wanna fuck?» on Tinder and get a lay and not spend 5 fucking hours just to get a shitty text back, that slutty whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10, justbentbro and autistic_tendencies