Went on my first date ever

madmax

madmax

Iron
I recently went on a date with a girl I matched with on Bumble. She was a 5'2 Indian girl, not very ethnic looking, however, and could honestly pass for Latino in her pictures. Her face was pretty average but she had a cute, athletic body that haloed her. Anyways we went to an outlet center and just walked around for a few hours and went to random stores so she could shop for clothes jfl. She basically just talked the whole time, complaining about random shit. I'm not very good at conversation so I would laugh at what she said and make comments. I thought it went pretty well but after the date I snapchatted her and she started leaving me on open whereas before the date she was eager to meet and gave me compliments. I asked if she would want to come over sometime and she basically ignored me even though she said she wanted to get together again at the end of our date. The moral of the story is that it is truly over for average men. Not even JBW could save me as a 5'10 blonde white guy. That is not enough to keep a 5'2 curry girl interested in you.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, PrisonMike, Xangsane and 11 others
she demands nordic chad ONLY

• +1
Reactions: madmax
tldr:greycels are the only ones actually ascending

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, never_lucky, Adriana Lima and 3 others
its over for you if you have any celtic admixture

only pure 100 pct norse is good enough for girls these days

unironically kys if you arent from scandinavia

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, khvirgin, sandcelmuttcel and 7 others
A date? You got dragged around a mall by a girl using you as an orbiter to complain about her issues. Why would you ever go shopping with a girl? You're just walking around for hours bored out of your mind.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 6128, Gonthar and 9 others
  • +1
A date? You got dragged around a mall by a girl using you as an orbiter to complain about her issues. Why would you ever go shopping with a girl? You're just walking around for hours bored out of your mind.
I wanted to see what it was like to be a normie and actually be out with a girl in public jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and never_lucky
its over for you if you have any celtic admixture

only pure 100 pct norse is good enough for girls these days

unironically kys if you arent from scandinavia
man my surname is Holmes as well. Am Celtic/Nordic

I recently went on a date with a girl I matched with on Bumble. She was a 5'2 Indian girl, not very ethnic looking, however, and could honestly pass for Latino in her pictures. Her face was pretty average but she had a cute, athletic body that haloed her. Anyways we went to an outlet center and just walked around for a few hours and went to random stores so she could shop for clothes jfl. She basically just talked the whole time, complaining about random shit. I'm not very good at conversation so I would laugh at what she said and make comments. I thought it went pretty well but after the date I snapchatted her and she started leaving me on open whereas before the date she was eager to meet and gave me compliments. I asked if she would want to come over sometime and she basically ignored me even though she said she wanted to get together again at the end of our date. The moral of the story is that it is truly over for average men. Not even JBW could save me as a 5'10 blonde white guy. That is not enough to keep a 5'2 curry girl interested in you.
Why would you go for Indian girls you can't get any white girls?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, delusionalretard, Melo95 and 1 other person
You didn't get rejected for your looks, you got rejected cos you were fine with being her little pet while she was doing her own shit.

You're the man, you have to lead the date.
Tell her we're gonna meet here at this hour, and have a plan. Go for a walk, get some drinks, then try to get her back home. Be in control.

And don't blame your looks, that's pathetic. While they surely matter, your beta dog behavior was 100% the reason she lost interest in you.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh, PrisonMike, Deleted member 13409 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, madmax and Austrian Oak
Dw you’ll get another girl next time

• +1
does your grandfather happen to be named sherlock?:ogre:
No jfl but my great grandad was from Ireland. And I knew it wasn't a Irish surname since they usually have Mac or Mc, O'Donnell Fitz usually. It comes from Northern England places where the majority of the Vikings settled in England. Holme meaning a small island or dry land surrounded by water. There are many place names in England named Holme and they are all mostly in northern England

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Warlow
You didn't get rejected for your looks, you got rejected cos you were fine with being her little pet while she was doing her own shit.

Tell her we're gonna meet here at this hour, and have a plan. Go for a walk, get some drinks, then try to get her back home. Be in control.

And don't blame your looks, that's pathetic. While they surely matter, your beta dog behavior was 100% the reason she lost interest in you.
This. Nice guys finish last

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782 and madmax
No jfl but my great grandad was from Ireland. And I knew it wasn't a Irish surname since they usually have Mac or Mc, O'Donnell Fitz usually. It comes from Northern England places where the majority of the Vikings settled in England. Holme meaning a small island or dry land surrounded by water. There are many place names in England named Holme and they are all mostly in northern England
Did your dad fight for the IRA?:eek:

• JFL
Reactions: Austrian Oak

And don't blame your looks, that's pathetic. While they surely matter, your beta dog behavior was 100% the reason she lost interest in

Why would you go for Indian girls you can't get any white girl
I am able to match with some normie white girls but most just stop responding.

• +1
No my great grandad moved to Scotland so my grandad was Scottish. My grandad was born in 1931 he died in 1981 heart attack. But my great grandad was from Ireland then moved to Scotland. My gran who is still alive she will be 93 this year she was born 1928 she described my great grandad as a tall Irishman who smoked a pipe and he liked the fresh air of the hills or countryside.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Warlow
My grandad was actually in Palestine with the British army in Israel in 1948 or 49 national service

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
No my great grandad moved to Scotland so my grandad was Scottish. My grandad was born in 1931 he died in 1981 heart attack. But my great grandad was from Ireland then moved to Scotland. My gran who is still alive she will be 93 this year she was born 1928 she described my great grandad as a tall Irishman who smoked a pipe and he liked the fresh air of the hills or countryside.
cool grandad, my grandad was born in 1915 and died in the 70's I think.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow
I don't know I think it was to keep the peace but then they left
peacekeeping troop I suppose, yeah makes sense, but that was around the time israel started making ground in stealing Palestinian land.

• +1
I mean it's over if you have to go for a girl like this anyway tbh. Never began. Are you 4 psl?

@AlwaysHaveQuestions why did you jfl this lol

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • +1
you gave your whole family history it was just funny no disrespect bro
Yeah lol plus I didn't even know my surname was Nordic until recently I knew it was English but it was a Old Norse place name. We even have a word in Scots for a child which is bairn or barn which is the same in Norwegian

• Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Bruh, that’s the exact same thing happens with every white guy in India, guys like you get a lot of attention at first cause they look exotic and different from the rest of the population, but once you spend enough time with them you will just start looking uncanny to them and it is both, the way you look and the way you converse with them. So first their brain responds to the exotic phenotype but quickly goes off course and just starts perceiving the phenotype as ‘uncanny’. The reason why this white guy(he is of British-American descent) despite living and working in India doesn’t manage to get into relationship with Indian girls -
EA098F6A 4D35 40CD 8F75 6FD2247AE892

While this Indian guy became a rage amongst girls just cause of his beard and that familiar Indian-Fair coloring(medium fair or light brown skin color with yellow undertones) -
EF7C1E61 6484 4024 8616 A00435E55CC4

You need to look familiar enough even if you have the distinct look, this above guy meets the requirement that is why he is a pretty boy slayer in India and not the above white guy

Last edited:

100% this. I’ve even had ONS lose interest in me AFTER FUCKING THEM because I didn’t lead the way during sex. I can’t imagine how little a girl wants to do with a guy who can’t lead the way through a walk through the fucking mall :ogre:

you always have to be confident and the bigger presence at all times. If you break that even briefly they lose interest.

PS if you get a date your looks no longer matter much. Your height might if you show up shorter than expected. But once you’re in person you have to be fucking James Bond from the first second, not some beta blonde guy who stands next to a small Indian girl chuckling while she complains and is clearly waiting for you to mansplain why she’s wrong about what she’s complaining about

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
The way you described it, you probably are on the spectrum ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Women just want to feel desired just as men do. She obviously knows she can do better, she used you just to pass the time and increase her ego, which is something you should do too. Never be the one begging for a second date, if she doesn’t beg you then it’s over and move on to the next hole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Honestly, if you jestermaxx you could possibly get this girl to date you and be in a relationship with you.
But I would strongly advise against it.
It isn't worth it. If you aren't good-looking, a girl will never really love you. She will meet up with you, if you ask her, sure, but she won't ask you to meet up. You will just be jestermaxxing forever. While she complains about your looks to a friend.
Maybe she even complains about you to other guys who are more attractive.
Trust me, it's not worth it. I made this mistake some years ago.

EDIT: I see some stupid people in this thread suggesting to jestermaxx. To "be in control". Redpillers here who believe in the game. There is truth to it, definitely, but it's not worth it to jestermaxx. Trust me

Last edited:
Honestly, if you jestermaxx you could possibly get this girl to date you and be in a relationship with you.
But I would strongly advise against it.
It isn't worth it. If you aren't good-looking, a girl will never really love you. She will meet up with you, if you ask her, sure, but she won't ask you to meet up. You will just be jestermaxxing forever. While she complains about your looks to a friend.
Maybe she even complains about you to other guys who are more attractive.
Trust me, it's not worth it. I made this mistake some years ago.
So the solution is :feelswhy:?

Hate to say this, but you could actually learn a thing or two from the redpill.

I mean blackpill is the next level redpill, things like "laughing about what she says" and "not being very good at conversations" just put you in the aspie and needy type, which will lower girls you deserve to smash with your look.

Did she stink like armpits? If not she wasnt indian and this is larp

JBW only works for relationships. For slaying all that matters is if she thinks she wants to fuck you or not.

I went on multiple dates with ethnic women and they are all interested only cause I might become their white boyfriend. Once they know I'm just here for pussy they loose interest.

Just be her shopping bestie. theory, :lul:

But we gotta give OP some slack, for it being his first time.
Most of us, suck at the first time of anything, anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I would never allow some girl to have me go shopping with her like that. Also if you get no response from a girl quit contacting her right then as she will contact you if she is interested.