Went to a concert alone the other night

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
This dumb slut in front of me was standing with her boyfriend and she kept looking back at me with a complete look of disgust. If you’re ugly like me, you’ll know the look I’m talking about.

Anyway, she just kept fucking looking at me. Then I took my phone out and started just browsing through this site and I looked up and she is looking at me thinking I’m taking pictures of her ass or something.

Why do sluts think every ugly man is trying to flirt with them or take pictures of them? It’s fucking stupid.

BUT, the highlight of the night came when the mosh pit started and this dude behind me pushed me so fucking hard out of nowhere that I crashed into that slut in front of me with full fucking force. Probably broke her ribs. My entire body crushed hers.

There was also a 6’0 tall slut beside me and this skinny cumskin faggot loner tried hitting on her when he was only my height (5’7) and she obviously wasn’t interested but he kept trying. The dude even snapped a sneaky selfie with her which was so fucking cringe even the other dudes around me noticed.

But, I got to tell you….you know you’re ugly when you go somewhere alone and no one tries to make small talk with you. You’re all alone in this world as an ugly man. You’ll live alone, suffer alone, cry alone, and painfully die alone. Fuck ugly people.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, lunin7, Manletmachine and 7 others
take pride in the fact that you cause a negative reaction in her, making foids upset is a good thing

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Sub0, Acromegaly_Chad and 6 others
So relatable. This is literally me at college everyday and any other time I'm forced to leave my house. Only hope is to get bimax to actually be seen as a human being and then try to cope with the blackpill when you know the game.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, ShowerMaxxing, Preoximerianas and 2 others
This dumb slut in front of me was standing with her boyfriend and she kept looking back at me with a complete look of disgust. If you’re ugly like me, you’ll know the look I’m talking about.

Anyway, she just kept fucking looking at me. Then I took my phone out and started just browsing through this site and I looked up and she is looking at me thinking I’m taking pictures of her ass or something.

Why do sluts think every ugly man is trying to flirt with them or take pictures of them? It’s fucking stupid.

BUT, the highlight of the night came when the mosh pit started and this dude behind me pushed me so fucking hard out of nowhere that I crashed into that slut in front of me with full fucking force. Probably broke her ribs. My entire body crushed hers.

There was also a 6’0 tall slut beside me and this skinny cumskin faggot loner tried hitting on her when he was only my height (5’7) and she obviously wasn’t interested but he kept trying. The dude even snapped a sneaky selfie with her which was so fucking cringe even the other dudes around me noticed.

But, I got to tell you….you know you’re ugly when you go somewhere alone and no one tries to make small talk with you. You’re all alone in this world as an ugly man. You’ll live alone, suffer alone, cry alone, and painfully die alone. Fuck ugly people.
Fortunately guns and other types of weaponry exist so you know what to do. Stop complaining and go ER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 7725
So relatable. This is literally me at college everyday and any other time I'm forced to leave my house. Only hope is to get bimax to actually be seen as a human being and then try to cope with the blackpill when you know the game.
I would have felt much better if I was 6’0 or taller. I felt like a child standing there with everyone mogging me. Even the women near me were 5’8-6’0….idk why I had to be born short….it saddens me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Acromegaly_Chad, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others

You're always alone, low T if you can't be by yourself, of course looks help

I'd go with you

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Vermilioncore
You're always alone, low T if you can't be by yourself, of course looks help
I love being alone. But when I’m out in public concerts and clubs and shit when my girl isn’t with me, I’m seen as even more worthless. When my brother or girlfriend is with me, people talk to me, but when I’m alone, no one does.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and ShowerMaxxing

should have taken that picture

Why would someone be constantly looking at you if they thought you were legitimately disgusting? Wouldn't they want to look at you for as few seconds as possible? This one of those stories where in reality the girl wanted you to deepthroat her but you were too pathetic and depressed to realize and then came on the internet to vent about how you think your life was shit?

Or it might have actually happened and if it did, it be like that :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

bro if it helps you i have evidence that this world is just a 3D hollogramic simulation and nothing on here matters. Only thing that matters is when we escape reincarnation (go away from the white light when you are dying)
and thats why you should not think about this world as anything other then a place of suffering

PM me if you wanna know more

nothing matters bro

Ugh. I'm sorry. It's not easy being you, uh? Ugh. I take vagina for granted. The way I feel about it, "Isn't it easy for everyone else?" Obviously, not. Ugh.

Here's a sad violin tune for you:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
just learn 'game' from this kpop dude on reddit and bang whoever you want theory:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
what happened after u crushed the slut

glad that irish manlet dishwasher is obsessed with soemone else now

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I want to get huge and jacked and start trying “IS THIS GUY BOTHERING YOU” game with every guy I see with a foid.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
Lol caging so hard imagining baby Vermillioncore next to 6 foot mommy. That’s probably what everyone was thinking too. “Oh, how nice of this hot slut to bring her little special needs son along with her to the concert”