Went to a Halloween party with my girlfriend, forced to come home early.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I went to a Halloween house party with my girlfriend who was invited - she decided to bring me along. She was dressed as Patricia Morrison and I was dressed as Andrew Eldritch, both from the band "Sisters of Mercy". I'll admit we looked pretty good together and people thought she was Edward Scissorhands and I was some greaser JFL.

So we arrived pretty early since both of us have a curfew as we live with our parents. Or in her case, it seems. Music was NT as hell, featuring some of the most basic Halloween songs like Thriller and that shit, and I was autistically dancing with her and the rest of the house. Then all of a sudden it got pretty crowded when some of the bangers came on and she disappeared out of sight... I couldn't find her between a pile of sweaty bodies covered in fake blood even if she hairmogged the hell out of everyone in the room.
I then went to find her in the kitchen drinking some orange juice (I'm 100% sure she mixed it with vodka) and she introduced me to her PSL 4.5 ex, who was dressed up as Scooby Doo. He's a little shorter than me but he's considerably more lean and muscular compared to the photo she showed me of him when they were bf/gf. He looked PSL 4 then. He is also hairmaxxed now - had curtains to hide the fact he was NW2. I'll admit the communication me and him had was a little cold and stiff but it was interesting to get to see him physically for the first time. She was chatting to him in a friendly but playful way, and kinda showing me off to him as if I'm some trophy.
75% of the time I was at this party, me, my gf and her ex were just talking in the kitchen in the corner. Suddenly, my phone rang at around 11:30PM - dad asking me to come home. So I had to obey him. I offered to drop my gf off but she said she's gonna be staying at the party for the entire evening as she has permission from her parents to.

God I'm so pissed my parents asked me to come home. Was a decent hour and a half though.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Merćer, Deleted member 4946, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
not a single letter

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Catawampus, PubertyMaxxer, hebbewem and 3 others
sooo what is she doing now

Confused Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Simplified: He was "cucked" by his girlfriend with her ex.
How TF was I cucked? They were only talking as friends and based on her body language she acted more positively towards me than him.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Acnno
sooo what is she doing now

Confused Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
I texted her a few minutes ago and she's still at that party. She's a little drunk but told me she can't get TOO drunk otherwise her parents will get angry (one of her parents is Indian Muslim.) She sent me a group pic of herself with her ex and a bunch of girls.

I had a little group pic with her, some girls and her ex too, and of course a cute couple pic of me and her.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Acnno and Preoximerianas
I texted her a few minutes ago and she's still at that party. She's a little drunk but told me she can't get TOO drunk otherwise her parents will get angry (one of her parents is Indian Muslim.) She sent me a group pic of herself with her ex and a bunch of girls.

I had a little group pic with her, some girls and her ex too, and of course a cute couple pic of me and her.
yeh over
Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
lol you have a curfew as an adult
what

nicholas cage GIF

cucked as fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and rydofx
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Preoximerianas and rydofx
We're both ethnic and live with our parents after graduation.
wait a second youre brown

I also lived with my parents for a couple ofy ears after graduation but i didnt had a curfew.
I could do what i want bascially.

• +1
wait a second youre brown

I also lived with my parents for a couple ofy ears after graduation but i didnt had a curfew.
I could do what i want bascially.
I'm half brown, half white, but look more white. Still, I don't live life like a white person.

what race are you?

• Woah
Reactions: Enfant terrible
so the pics where 100 percent fake
not even morphed
I'm not Indian, I'm MENA brown. MENAs can look white, and I have benefitted from white privilege as a brown-haired, green-eyed guy with light skin. But I don't live life like a white person because of how I was brought up (Adhan read into my ears at birth, for example) and can't share similar experiences as my white friends.

Last edited:
I never read essays on this autistic forum, but I read the whole thing for my boy @Xangsane

Bro.. I hope you are trolling.. Sounds your gf will be fucking your ex tonight.. If not trolling break up with her asap

P. S. mirin sisters of mercy dress up

• Woah
How is it over? Both of us have a Muslim parent.

I never read essays on this autistic forum, but I read the whole thing for my boy @Xangsane

Bro.. I hope you are trolling.. Sounds your gf will be fucking your ex tonight.. If not trolling break up with her asap

P. S. mirin sisters of mercy dress up
Nope, I'm not trolling. I'm checking up on her every half an hour to make sure she's not gonna be fucking or flirting with her ex. If I find out she was I'll be raising the roof. And thank you :owo:

Nope, I'm not trolling. I'm checking up on her every half an hour to make sure she's not gonna be fucking or flirting with her ex. If I find out she was I'll be raising the roof. And thank you :owo:

I'll pray to Gandy for you to not get cucked bro... I like you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, rydofx and Xangsane

If you have a curfew its over.
Talk it out with him or move out.
I dont think she will cuck you.

I'll pray to Gandy for you to not get cucked bro... I like you
aw thank you :owo:
I don't think I'd get cucked if all her hormones were raging all over me. Sure he might be more muscular and NT than me, but I don't think that's enough for her to cuck me. If he treated her like dogshit then she's not gonna be going back with him anytime soon.

• +1
If you have a curfew its over.
Talk it out with him or move out.
I dont think she will cuck you.
Thank you. I'm gonna try and bring it up with my dad to see if he'd let me move out soon after I finish my postgrad hospital training.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Bro please tell me you're trolling or something. You left the party early and she stayed, drunk chatting up with her ex *and* he went from 4PSL to 4.5PSL? I don't know what your PSL is, or really any of your attributes or the ex's either, nor do I know anything about your relationship. But there is a slight possibility that you might have been cucked and she hooked up with him.

Don't want it to be true ofc cause cheaters are degenerates and I don't want to wish it onto a fellow looksmaxxer. But shit man, this ain't looking the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, SteveRogers, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
I didn't tldr this lifestory. which is a first

This sounds like ur a normal dude who had to go home from a party. Met ur gf ex who was not as attractive as u. Nothing to be trippin on

However if Chad showed up and was talking to ur gf its overrrrrrrrrrrrr

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Bro please tell me you're trolling or something. You left the party early and she stayed, drunk chatting up with your ex *and* he went from 4PSL to 4.5PSL? I don't know what your PSL is, or really any of your attributes or the ex's either, nor do I know anything about your relationship. But there is a slight possibility that you might have been cucked and she hooked up with him.

Don't want it to be true ofc cause cheaters are degenerates and I don't want to wish it onto a fellow poster. But shit man, this ain't looking the best.
I've been rated on average around 6 PSL which is a Chadlite, I guess. I'm 5'10, 12% bf, clean-shaven, white/MENA but looks more white, with chin-length brown curtains, green eyes (but wears glasses), clean-shaven and light skin. He is 5'9, white, looks like 8% bf, brown eyes (no glasses), brown curtains, NW2, slight stubble, tan, NTmogs me.

I am texting her every 30 minutes and she seems to be doing well based on her replies.

• Love it
I didn't tldr this lifestory. which is a first

This sounds like ur a normal dude who had to go home from a party. Met ur gf ex who was not as attractive as u. Nothing to be trippin on

However if Chad showed up and was talking to ur gf its overrrrrrrrrrrrr
Is PSL 6 a Chad or a Chadlite? That's what I've been rated as on average.
My gf's ex looks 4.5 PSL now. She is 4.5 PSL herself.

• +1
I've been rated on average around 6 PSL which is a Chadlite, I guess. I'm 5'10, 12% bf, clean-shaven, white/MENA but looks more white, with chin-length brown curtains, green eyes (but wears glasses), clean-shaven and light skin. He is 5'9, white, looks like 8% bf, brown eyes (no glasses), brown curtains, NW2, slight stubble, tan, NTmogs me.

I am texting her every 30 minutes and she seems to be doing well based on her replies.

With that info, you ain't got anything to worry about :feelsgood:

• Love it
Is PSL 6 a Chad or a Chadlite? That's what I've been rated as on average.
My gf's ex looks 4.5 PSL now. She is 4.5 PSL herself.
If i mogged someone a full psl point i wouldn't trip like at all

Psl 6 is chad lite psl 6.5 and up is chad

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ngl I’m so sorry for you

Girls become the biggest sluts after they drink, I thought it was a meme but after today I took the blackpill

It’s over, drunk talk is sober thoughts or whatever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers, PubertyMaxxer and Xangsane
Ngl I’m so sorry for you

Girls become the biggest sluts after they drink, I thought it was a meme but after today I took the blackpill

It’s over, drunk talk is sober thoughts or whatever
I texted her and she's back home safe at 4am. Thank god she didn't get frisky with her ex

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
You are getting cucked. Rating only matter in videos and she knows you are low status and you might rate her 3x too low

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Xangsane
breakup with her and go fuck other people

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You are getting cucked. Rating only matter in videos and she knows you are low status and you might rate her 3x too low
And I'm trying to statusmaxx to become a surgeon :feelswhy: