Went to a maxillofacial surgeon for wisdom teeth removal tried to blue pill me

Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3
so i told him my surgery rough plan and he said holyshit it's a lot of moments. and started telling me that CCW isn't a stable procedure, your whole face will change( i mean that's the point innit?), and your nasal folds will get worse ( idk someone tells me if it's legit) , he recommended mi genioplasty instead of bimax jfl, tried to say you would get chimplip. when I was leaving asked his female assistant if she thinks I'm crazy for getting the surgery she said no you will like a model tf? if i had money i'd get it too(foids are default black pilled)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, valhalar, Yerico7 and 6 others
FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT, HE DESERVES TO BURN IN HELL FOR TRYING TO BLUEPILL YOU, HE JUST WANTED TO STEAL YOU AS A PATIENT SO HE COULD PERFORM THE SURGERY HIMSELF, HE ALSO WANTED TO TAKE 2 MORE OF YOUR WISDOM TEETH SO HE COULD CHARGE YOU MORE

HE WOULD TAKE GREAT PLEASURE IN BUTCHERING YOUR FACE WITH HIS DOGSHIT SURGICAL ABILITY

I NEED TO STAMP ON A DENTIST/SURGEONS HEAD

• +1
Reactions: Adonis, pneumocystosis and Oberyn
You deserve to let us know who he is

• +1
Reactions: playboy619 and Sexually Disabled
FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT, HE DESERVES TO BURN IN HELL FOR TRYING TO BLUEPILL YOU, HE JUST WANTED TO STEAL YOU AS A PATIENT SO HE COULD PERFORM THE SURGERY HIMSELF, HE ALSO WANTED TO TAKE 2 MORE OF YOUR WISDOM TEETH SO HE COULD CHARGE YOU MORE

HE WOULD TAKE GREAT PLEASURE IN BUTCHERING YOUR FACE WITH HIS DOGSHIT SURGICAL ABILITY

I NEED TO STAMP ON A DENTIST/SURGEONS HEAD
yeah that too he tried to jew me with upper wisdom teeth removal.

Moving your upper jaw forward will reduce Nasolabial folds lol

i hate most standard out of med school maxillofacial "surgeons" they're not even sruegons they're fucking amateiur meat shop butchers with degrees who are good salseman and convince u to get surgery with them
i had 12 extractions 2 years ago and they fucking made my face cave in and i went from wide gonions to narrow bigonial width that i have to fix on my own now and the fucker was like ur teeth impacted u could die u need to do this surgery ASAP and the other eye surgeons i used to talk to all the time don't even respond to my emails anymore bc they say im mental ill

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Oberyn
I went to a famed maxfac in my shit country and he told me to cope with braces when my chin is miles behind my nasion

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
whoever came up with the idea of cold food/ice cream feels good after wisdom teeth removal fuck him. I tried ice cream and after 2 scoops it was the most painful 2 minutes in my life I popped Vicodin asap.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Deleted member 20631
i hate most standard out of med school maxillofacial "surgeons" they're not even sruegons they're fucking amateiur meat shop butchers with degrees who are good salseman and convince u to get surgery with them
i had 12 extractions 2 years ago and they fucking made my face cave in and i went from wide gonions to narrow bigonial width that i have to fix on my own now and the fucker was like ur teeth impacted u could die u need to do this surgery ASAP and the other eye surgeons i used to talk to all the time don't even respond to my emails anymore bc they say im mental ill
12???????? Nigga wtf do you use to chew

• JFL
  • JFL
why would advancement worsen nasolabial folds jfl :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar and Oberyn
He might be tryna scare you to make you go to him instead of proper jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and ChristianChad
Wtf I used to laugh at my dad's unreasonable contempt towards surgeons and medical practitioners in general.
But I'm starting to see the whole picture now after getting blackpilled.

• +1