Went to ASDA to get some last-minute Eid food, some teen girls stared at me and laughed at my outfit

Why do you think the middle-aged cashier decided not to charge me for using bags for life?

• Other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
So during the week, my parents bought food for Eid but we needed just a little more, so I nipped to the store (the shelves were almost deserted) just for top-ups.

I wore some of my dad's old clothes I found that I talked about on this thread:

This ensemble, including some flat black shoes, a black mask and a green jumper, was something close to the outfit I wore:

I also used this opportunity to see how many IOIs I'd get, so I took off my mask and glasses for half of the time I was in ASDA, and counted the IOIs I got before and after removing my mask and glasses.

When wearing my mask and glasses, nothing happened much. It was just another plain trip to the supermarket. However, there were two teen girls (both curries) who sniggered at me as I walked past; I had a feeling they were laughing at my outfit.

Then as soon as I removed my mask and glasses, I got a handful of IOIs, mostly from women of all ethnicities who appeared 30 and above, and a few from some younger women, including two teen girls. I had my mask off for about 15 minutes today.

The cashier, who was a middle-aged white woman, was also particularly nice towards me after she tried to strike up a convo; she even decided because "I was so nice and brightened up her day" I could get plastic bags/bags for life for free today (we have to pay either 5p of 10p for one depending on what type of bag it is). Thank you Ms Cashier!

What was so funny is that the two teen girls who initially laughed at my outfit when I had on my glasses and mask completely changed their tone after I removed them; they were staring at me up and down with warm eyes.

I guess it's a mixture of both ragefuel and lifefuel, but that was an eye-opening experience. I wish I could have my mask off at work but we can't do that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19548, Johanjohan and 4 others
Tales from the mosque

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Chadeep, shave and 10 others
Real crazy shit

But Asda :lul:

Real niggas shop at booths

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Xangsane
She realized you look different than your photoshopped pics

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, House Lannister, Prince88 and 4 others
So during the week, my parents bought food for Eid but we needed just a little more, so I nipped to the store (the shelves were almost deserted) just for top-ups.

I wore some of my dad's old clothes I found that I talked about on this thread:

This ensemble, including some flat black shoes, a black mask and a green jumper, was something close to the outfit I wore:
View attachment 1660120View attachment 1660122

I also used this opportunity to see how many IOIs I'd get, so I took off my mask and glasses for half of the time I was in ASDA, and counted the IOIs I got before and after removing my mask and glasses.

When wearing my mask and glasses, nothing happened much. It was just another plain trip to the supermarket. However, there were two teen girls (both curries) who sniggered at me as I walked past; I had a feeling they were laughing at my outfit.

Then as soon as I removed my mask and glasses, I got a handful of IOIs, mostly from women of all ethnicities who appeared 30 and above, and a few from some younger women, including two teen girls. I had my mask off for about 15 minutes today.

The cashier, who was a middle-aged white woman, was also particularly nice towards me after she tried to strike up a convo; she even decided because "I was so nice and brightened up her day" I could get plastic bags/bags for life for free today (we have to pay either 5p of 10p for one depending on what type of bag it is). Thank you Ms Cashier!

What was so funny is that the two teen girls who initially laughed at my outfit when I had on my glasses and mask completely changed their tone after I removed them; they were staring at me up and down with warm eyes.

I guess it's a mixture of both ragefuel and lifefuel, but that was an eye-opening experience. I wish I could have my mask off at work but we can't do that.
never mix blue jeans with black shoes, just wear white af1s JFL.

Anyways you sound like a chad god jfl. You got free shit from cashier? what did u even say to her

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Sigmamale and Xangsane
Maybe the girls were actually giggling thinking you are cute and you thought they were laughing at you. Also yikes, haven't worn a mask in months!

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
never mix blue jeans with black shoes, just wear white af1s JFL.

Anyways you sound like a chad god jfl. You got free shit from cashier? what did u even say to her
I don't own any af1s :lul::lul:

Yes, she just decided to not charge me for using any bags for life. She just struck up a convo to me about what I do for a living, complimented my outfit and hair, and talked to me about Ramadan and Eid

She then said I can take the bags for free because "I brightened up her day and was kind to her" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I wonder what the reception would be in an ethnic cash and carry

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
Maybe the girls were actually giggling thinking you are cute and you thought they were laughing at you. Also yikes, haven't worn a mask in months!
They couldn't have seen my face very well because I wore glasses and a mask, and I have a curtains haircut.
Don't worry, I'm triple vaxxed.

I don't own any af1s :lul::lul:

Yes, she just decided to not charge me for using any bags for life. She just struck up a convo to me about what I do for a living, complimented my outfit and hair, and talked to me about Ramadan and Eid

She then said I can take the bags for free because "I brightened up her day and was kind to her" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I wonder what the reception would be in an ethnic cash and carry
fucking brutal. Chad wins again, you get literal compliments from random women. wtaf, the ethnic cash and carry lady depending on her age might not say anything tbh. But fuck chad life is totally different to incel life, do you get treatment like this usually?

• JFL
They couldn't have seen my face very well because I wore glasses and a mask, and I have a curtains haircut.
Still, it's the vibe you gave off likely. Stylemaxxed + curtains probably gave you TikTok appeal. Probably overanalyzing honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
you wear a mask still outdoors? wtf? So what about if you were at the gym or playing a sport, would you still wear a mask?

• +1
Tales from Pakistani no go sharia zone council housing

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BoneDensity, Deleted member 5815 and 4 others
fucking brutal. Chad wins again, you get literal compliments from random women. wtaf, the ethnic cash and carry lady depending on her age might not say anything tbh. But fuck chad life is totally different to incel life, do you get treatment like this usually?
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Only when my mask and glasses are off, since usually I wear them and nobody can see my face well as a result.
I went into Pret a few times (when I forget to take my own lunch) and got sandwiches for free twice for "being a nice guy" when my mask was off :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Only when my mask and glasses are off, since usually I wear them and nobody can see my face well as a result.
I went into Pret a few times (when I forget to take my own lunch) and got sandwiches for free twice for "being a nice guy" :lul::lul::lul:
Tales, this is total shit. No way you got shit twice for being a nice person. Why do you torture us incels like this?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
Allah doesn't like brown people

• WTF
  • JFL
This happened in the span of 1 year.
were these female cashiers giving you this free shit? We need to meet up or some shit, I want to witness this

• +1
Still, it's the vibe you gave off likely. Stylemaxxed + curtains probably gave you TikTok appeal. Probably overanalyzing honestly.
That outfit's stylemaxxed? :lul::lul::lul: To me when I put them on, they were just normal clothes.

• Woah
  • +1
Over 34 users viewing your thread, 30 replies but I'm the only one who voted:lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and FailedNormieManlet
were they good looking? Have you ever asked strangers for anything?
Neither were good-looking (the woman in her 30s was fat on top of that)
I never really ask strangers to do me favours unless if it's taking photos of me when I'm alone.

• Woah
Neither were good-looking (the woman in her 30s was fat on top of that)
I never really ask strangers to do me favours unless if it's taking photos of me when I'm alone.
I ask strangers to give me directions and shit, sometimes I just approach randoms in the shop and ask them to help me make a decision on what ice cream to buy jfl. Fat mid 30s, makes sense jfl
are you sure you don't have autism? You are deffo very high inhib I think. Are you scared of doing anything illegal? Like pirating, doing drugs, etc?

• +1
I ask strangers to give me directions and shit, sometimes I just approach randoms in the shop and ask them to help me make a decision on what ice cream to buy jfl. Fat mid 30s, makes sense jfl

are you sure you don't have autism? You are deffo very high inhib I think. Are you scared of doing anything illegal? Like pirating, doing drugs, etc?
How do these strangers react to you?
Oh, I completely forgot about directions. Yes, I do sometimes ask for directions but most of the time my face is covered, so their reactions are just normal.

I'd never pirate or do drugs at all. I don't even drink or smoke. The closest thing I did was watching anime (K-On) on a free streaming site while doing some cardio in the gym on a treadmill.

• +1
What do you think of their knockoff brands?
Tbh they do some pretty decent meats and dairy products and protein shits so can’t complain about that

The crisps are good for bulking too

However the beer is cage worthy

I thibk one is called santine Artois (snide Stella :lul:)

• JFL
is ur sister a muslim?

• +1
Tbh they do some pretty decent meats and dairy products and protein shits so can’t complain about that

The crisps are good for bulking too

However the beer is cage worthy

I thibk one is called santine Artois (snide Stella :lul:)
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Moggable
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
E00DC430 6E4E 44DB 8312 6CD6A665219C
:lul:

• JFL
How do these strangers react to you?
Oh, I completely forgot about directions. Yes, I do sometimes ask for directions but most of the time my face is covered, so their reactions are just normal.

I'd never pirate or do drugs at all. I don't even drink or smoke. The closest thing I did was watching anime (K-On) on a free streaming site while doing some cardio in the gym on a treadmill.
If the strangers are women in their mid 30s/middle aged, they are usually super happy to help me and talk a little to me. If it's a girl my age, they usually act a bit weird about it and get a bit shaken up. If it's a girl younger than me like 18, they're usually pretty chill and will talk a little. Idk why girls my age don't like me as much tbh.

Are you too scared to pirate or some shit jfl? I've been pirating since like age 11.

I do think you're deffo high inhib bro, not saying you should do illegal shit. But try to push out of your comfort zone, being a cookie cutter/obedient to the system isn't a good thing. The laws and the way society are structured aren't there to benefit you as the indiviudal, but to benefit society. High inhib is bad for relationships too.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BoneDensity, Sigmamale and 2 others
Tesco value mogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoneDensity, Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
Naming a beer after a band :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Absolutely retarded :lul::lul:

Tbhngl lidl has some good protein shakes too ngl

One near my gym so we like lidl :lul:

• JFL
If the strangers are women in their mid 30s/middle aged, they are usually super happy to help me and talk a little to me. If it's a girl my age, they usually act a bit weird about it and get a bit shaken up. If it's a girl younger than me like 18, they're usually pretty chill and will talk a little. Idk why girls my age don't like me as much tbh.

Are you too scared to pirate or some shit jfl? I've been pirating since like age 11.

I do think you're deffo high inhib bro, not saying you should do illegal shit. But try to push out of your comfort zone, being a cookie cutter/obedient to the system isn't a good thing. The laws and the way society are structured aren't there to benefit you as the indiviudal, but to benefit society. High inhib is bad for relationships too.
I've definitely noticed that the older women seem to act nicer, but as for younger women, it depends. However the only times I ever talked to young women since looksmaxxing were when I was masked.

I just think pirating would give my computer with My Little Pony syndrome (trojan horses) and the like

On a scale of 1 to 10, how high inhib am I? Most of my friends are low inhib (especially the dominant alpha, who is a MTN tall BBC) and I wish I could be a bit more like them, but it just looks too unnatural for me.

• +1