went to buy some groceries in a small local store and the cashier (a cute girl in her early 20s) accidentally (I assume) called me daddy

Deleted member 16319

Deleted member 16319

it-is-what-it-is.gif

• Woah
Reactions: pretty boy
@pretty boy, bump it, fgt!

Are you sure or just heard wrong, did you ask her to repeat, sometimes when girls talk to me I swear I can hear them saying stuff like "wanna fuck", "I wanna suck your dick", etc. but when I ask them to repeat what they just said, it's something completely different, it's funny how the mind can sometimes twist sounds and words and you perceive them as something else...

Are you sure or just heard wrong, did you ask her to repeat, sometimes when girls talk to me I swear I can hear them saying stuff like "wanna fuck", "I wanna suck your dick", etc. but when I ask them to repeat what they just said, it's something completely different, it's funny how the mind can sometimes twist sounds and words and you perceive them as something else...

i agree men can be extremely delusional when it comes to their interpretation of female behavior, but i'm pretty sure i heard it right, specially considering the expression on her face and her biting her lips, plus the fact that the store was empty and there was no noise

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back