Went to the store got heightmogged by everyone

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
For some reason when I’m in public at stores I feel like my face is full of fear and people can sense that I’m feeling tense. How come when other people walk around, their faces look relaxed, but mine is either too serious or full of fear? And when I try to relax my face, it still doesn’t feel normal…it feels like I’m not blinking or some shit.

Anyway, I went to the store and was heightmogged by everyone. Every girl that walked by towered over me. Also, I didn’t even find what I was looking for either. Life beats me down 24/7 :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Amexmaxx
then ur like 5’2 nigga

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 2403
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 11758
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
mate i live in west and average is like 5’5 still for zoomers jfl
These sluts must have been wearing high heels then. Or maybe I’m in some type of twilight zone shit where the universe is shrinking me to destroy me even more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
tfw I haven't been heightmogged in like 2 years. I get maxilla/jaw-mogged by 97% of the population though.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and fras
nah nigga those girls were 5’7 ur just like 5’3-5’4
the tall girls i usually see are 5’8, 5’9, 5’10 is rare, 5’11 is once a day at most, and hes saying he thinks 5’11 is acerage :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 11758
  • +1
Reactions: fras and Deleted member 11758
tfw I haven't been heightmogged in like 2 years. I get maxilla/jaw-mogged by 97% of the population though.
I get mogged in every way, all day long by everyone. I’m the uglies man to have ever stepped foot on planet earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I get mogged in every way, all day long by everyone. I’m the uglies man to have ever stepped foot on planet earth
Face-wise I guarantee you're better looking than me.

nah it's not rare at all to see girls closer to 6ft, i'm 5'7 and i get heightmogged by foids daily
OP claimed 5’9, that is different to 5’7 tbh

5’7 is like 80th percentile for foids 5’9 is like 95th, he shouldnt be getting mogged that much

• Love it
Face-wise I guarantee you're better looking than me.
Cope.

You are a thousands times better looking than me. People think im trolling when I say it, but even Hamlossus mogs me brutally

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
OP claimed 5’9, that is different to 5’7 tbh

5’7 is like 80th percentile for foids 5’9 is like 95th, he shouldnt be getting mogged that much
I think school just ended or a sports game and they were cheerleaders coming to the store specifically to humiliate short men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
the tall girls i usually see are 5’8, 5’9, 5’10 is rare, 5’11 is once a day at most, and hes saying he thinks 5’11 is acerage :lul:
vermillion is literally a deranged lunatic who imagines his imaginary gf cooks for him and sucks his dick, of course he thinks 5’11 is average female height

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 2403 and sytyl
vermillion is literally a deranged lunatic who imagines his imaginary gf cooks for him and sucks his dick, of course he thinks 5’11 is average female height
hes good larper ngl but it is too larpy at times

• Love it