We're all gonna make it

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
So rn I'm really pumped because I got the funding for my bimax + side wing and also several morphs assured me it's gonna turn out TREMENDOUSLY well.

Considering even my best morphs weren't even nearly as good as the actual chin wing outcome, I'm very optimistic that bimax is gonna ascend my truecel ass even more than expected :soy:

I'll just go ALL IN and get side wing + CCW bimax with 2 piece lefort 1 + jaw angle implants + undereyd fat grafts if that's what it really takes to finally look not just acceptable but GOOD

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member, Deleted member 10615 and 9 others
How'd you get the funding?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and coolguy1
sounds expensive?

How'd you get the funding?
I decided that I'm willing to sacrifice part of my inheritance for it, since it's almost a million the 50k actually seem like not a lot but it still hurts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Golgo13, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
I decided that I'm willing to sacrifice part of my inheritance for it, since it's almost a million the 50k actually seem like not a lot but it still hurts
you inherited a million and still can't sleep at night?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 7725
you inherited a million and still can't sleep at night?
I will in the future. But my parents have worked super hard for this so I'm not gonna spend a single dollar of it actually it just would feel like being a giant asshole. Also, I'm from a rich country. It's not that much here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and ifyouwannabemylover
Zyzz

WAGMI brahs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Acromegaly_Chad
I will in the future. But my parents have worked super hard for this so I'm not gonna spend a single dollar of it actually it just would feel like being a giant asshole. Also, I'm from a rich country. It's not that much here
you can get all the surgery you want for 100k. then just invest and chill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Another millionaire rotting away

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person

A million? Bruh you better not be retarded and blow that shit away on random garbage.

• JFL
Amazing bro I'm happy for you

But how will you explain face changes to people that previously knew you?? Without looking like crazy person

• JFL

But how will you explain face changes to people that previously knew you?? Without looking like crazy person
Fuck these people, they are not getting him laid. All that matters is his tinder profile and matches.

Its really crazy that he already got a chin wing, and now really does a bimax on top.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person

When they ask I'll just say I've been to the gym lately JFL

• +1
you are doing wing and bimax at same time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back