We're headed for a world war aren't we...

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
-Chinese spy balloon is apparently hovering over military and nuclear sites, and it is doing it blatantly.

-us military is not shooting it down "yet" for fear "falling debris will harm people below". But I don't believe that, there is something else going on. Some people speculate that there is a chemical weapon in the balloon that will release if it gets shot down.

-US just created more military bases in Manila, which obviously pissed off China

-US is basically creating a "defense pact" that will now include India and Australia. Such quick alliances are formed shortly before wars break out (see ww1 and ww2).

Lmao I'm so depressed and angry right now tbh lmfao. This is going to be a world war cause of the Russo-Ukraine conflict going on. Russia and China are going to obviously get together. North Korea is basically a Chinese satellite state so they will obviously join China because if China goes down then north Korea will be all alone. Fuck.... I don't feel like shooting or getting shot by any Russian or Chinese men who are in their 20s like me, and the only difference between us, is literally nothing more than the accident of being born in two different countries and races, something no one has any control over. 🥺🥺🥺

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and _MVP_
let the nukes drop brah

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Maybe they will spray nuclear chemical on you and change your pheno bro

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
Imagine being drafted in 2023

Biden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, dimorphism, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
were headed for a race war

D437929284B3CB2C67FD0AC9CF45C8AABFFA51BA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, bignosesmallchin and _MVP_
I can't wait

Ukraine should have just waved the white flag

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism and Deleted member 19036
let the nukes drop brah
le nukes :soy:
My nigga you are getting drafted lol
If WW3 starts there won't be nukes you go straight to the meatgrinder
Unless you hide and shoot your state police on sight no question

• So Sad
Reactions: CFW432
The Chinese are going to take our women and breed them due to decline in population from the 1 child rule. Tbh I can't wait to kill some Chinese niggas ngl, they're all pieces of shit anyways.

le nukes :soy:
My nigga you are getting drafted lol
If WW3 starts there won't be nukes you go straight to the meatgrinder
Unless you hide and shoot your state police on sight no question
These dummies don't realize that elites would rather send them charging into a machine gun with a baseball bat than resort to dropping nukes and ruining profitable land.

Prime real estate > our peasant lives

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, dimorphism and Mastermind
These dummies don't realize that elites would rather send them charging into a machine gun with a baseball bat than resort to dropping nukes and ruining profitable land.
B-but bro we live in a post modern world bro :soy:
I can't be used as cannonfodder bro I'm literally a human being

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Ukraine should have just waved the white flag
If a burglar enters your house to rape your mother and sister, and you have a weapon to defend yourself, just surrender to avoid violence. :soy:

The US has the ability to wipe out pretty much every army on this planet and they know that. Don't believe those anti-western trolls on the internet who think China or Russia is a threat. Nuclear war is the only threat but the MAD treaty makes it pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
if nukes were never invented,we'd be on WW5 rn

The US is impenetrable so this is Cope

Even if China were to land in the US they would have to fight of US citizens who have multiple guns crazy rednecks and hood niggas

Now if the US landed in China it’s a different story