Were you ever able to take a picture or video as good as what you see in the mirror?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
I can't. I tried so many times but I just never can.
I even place my phone like 3 metres away from me and record myself but I always look like utter shit compared to what I see in the mirror.
That's why I never post my face here because Imo people would rate me lower than what they would IRL.
Does my brain cope when I look in the mirror to trick me into thinking i'm better looking than I really am?

• +1
Reactions: Golang
Cope, the reason why you look different in the mirror is because your subconscious knows that the reflection is you and tries to "make you look better" (ie: makes you cope and think you're more attractive than you really are).

This effect doesn't happen in pictures. If you look like shit in pictures/videos taken 3 meters away from you, then that's how you look to other people.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Deleted member 3795
My family took a photo with me with all of my cousins and ngl I have a thick ass neck and good jawline in the pic

last month btw and it was after I started neckmaxxing

Cope, the reason why you look different in the mirror is because your subconscious knows that the reflection is you and tries to "make you look better" (ie: makes you cope and think you're more attractive than you really are).

This effect doesn't happen in pictures. If you look like shit in pictures/videos taken 3 meters away from you, then that's how you look to other people.

People say I look good tho.

And wouldn’t seeing yourself IRL give you a more realistic representation of what you look like than a phone camera?

mere-exposure effect

also happens in mirrored pictures

• +1
Reactions: Golang
Nah, I get approached by random women on nights out, gym, even on the street etc.
Is this you?
INOKN0Qg.jpg

I don’t believe its cope because pictures are 2D,while you see yourself in the mirror in 3D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Yeah bro you won’t be a top mm but you can definitely model in the west

cope, Sean O'pry is in the process of slitting his wrists as the mere thought of my face is haunting him every second of his pathetic existence.

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back