Western Euro foids fog Eastern Euro foids to death

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

V kakoi strane zhivesh?
On a vacation rn and a lot of Goyman/Bri’ish foids here and they look 1PSL higher than Russki foids in my home country

@St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, sportsmogger, Chadeep and 16 others
idk slavic girls are kinda hot…

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and STAMPEDE
Southern ones fog both especially Iberian this one Spanish girl was in my class she was an exchange student she was so beautiful dark hair with hazel eyes :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Cope eastern europe girls are the best especially russian and ukraine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, lemonnz, hopecel and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and St.TikTokcel
eastern europeans look more feminine, western women are more robust which is better for sons, hence why west/northern european men are also the most robust on average, it's because everyone more or less has those features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav and exo
eastern europeans look more feminine, western women are more robust which is better for sons, hence why west/northern european men are also the most robust on average, it's because everyone more or less has those features.
Boneless = feminine got it

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, St.TikTokcel and byvw
Boneless = feminine got it
eastern european men aren't boneless they're just not very aesthetic.

they do tend to have wide jaws + low gonial angles, but instead of it being positive it just makes them look like bricks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, slavicpsycho and exo
British women are the ugliest in europe tf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, hopecel, bakpaokukus and 2 others
The ones you see are social media stereotypes.

While average British woman look like these. (WASP/North Atlantid)
IMG 0090
IMG 0089

The most extreme female faces on the planet come from the British Isles and the colonies. I mentioned there

IMG 0104
IMG 0103
IMG 0102
IMG 0100
IMG 0099
IMG 0098
IMG 0097
IMG 0105
IMG 0096
IMG 0095
IMG 0094
IMG 0093
IMG 0092
IMG 0091

Some extreme Isles faces in motion in attachments.

Attachments

• 4304858_7340723158237973806.mp4
    3.4 MB
  • 4304856_6825061993511128325.mp4
    2.8 MB
  • 4304863_6768458793127857413.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • 4304853_6806394051760327941.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • 4304854_7340434403245542702.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • 4304865_7111492713446477099.mp4
    2 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, bloomercel, STAMPEDE and 1 other person

View attachment 3102209View attachment 3102210

The most extreme female faces on the planet come from the British Isles and the colonies. I mentioned there

View attachment 3102219View attachment 3102220View attachment 3102221View attachment 3102223View attachment 3102224View attachment 3102225View attachment 3102226View attachment 3102227View attachment 3102228View attachment 3102229View attachment 3102231View attachment 3102232View attachment 3102233View attachment 3102234

just cherrypick the top 1% theory

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, SlavicGeneral, onion_salad and 5 others
just cherrypick the top 1% theory
I posted the average face morphs dumbass. They are better on average compared to any other human being on earth. Also i explained why they tend to produce more attractive people compared to others in the thread i copied above.

There are reasons why most of the top models and actresses around the world come from the US, then Britain, then Australia.

Genetics

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
doubt sincerely

• +1
"hey guys, western people whom had total free sexual selection for near a century are uglier than rest of the world whom had arranged/forced marriages up until recently"

T- ethniccel

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, watah, bloomercel and 2 others
"hey guys, western people whom had total free sexual selection for near a century are uglier than rest of the world whom had arranged/forced marriages up until recently"

T- ethniccel
I mean dalits here shit on western euro foids and praise EE ones

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
On a vacation rn and a lot of Goyman/Bri’ish foids here and they look 1PSL higher than Russki foids in my home country

@St.TikTokcel
Russian girls on top.

Western foids are mostly hoes and been used up 50+ times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, STAMPEDE, bloomercel and 2 others
Russian girls on top.

Western foids are mostly hoes and been used up 50+ times
Before joining redpill/blackpill spaces I dead srs thought western foids are more trad cause way lower divorce rates and foids here also start fucking at 13

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE, bloomercel and Funnyunenjoyer1

View attachment 3102209View attachment 3102210

View attachment 3102219View attachment 3102220View attachment 3102221View attachment 3102223View attachment 3102224View attachment 3102225View attachment 3102226View attachment 3102227View attachment 3102228View attachment 3102229View attachment 3102231View attachment 3102232View attachment 3102233View attachment 3102234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and STAMPEDE
Not possible. Western foids consume too much processed garb, while Eastern Europeans are broke and eat natural foods.

IMG 1116

• JFL
Nigga really thinks that the average person has an opinion about European types. Of course the answers in these surveys are based on stereotypes and cliches like '' Italian men is attractive'' and do not reflect objective reality.

@St.TikTokcel
Of course, I’ve been saying this all along. Well, Germanic women specifically.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Nigga really thinks that the average person has an opinion about European types. Of course the answers in these surveys are based on stereotypes and cliches like '' Italian men is attractive'' and do not reflect objective reality.
You do realize that stereotypes don't just appear like that, right? In most cases, stereotypes reflect reality

Moreover, most of the women you have shown either HTB or look like tranny. From my personal experience, I can say that in the Moscow metro (which is the best in the world) Literally every girl looks better than those 0,1% you showed.

• JFL
Not possible. Western foids consume too much processed garb, while Eastern Europeans are broke and eat natural foods
Dalit theory but you do realise that natural food is way more expensive than the usual processed garbage

You do realize that stereotypes don't just appear like that, right? In most cases, stereotypes reflect reality

I've shared the British crowd in this thread. They are not ugly. Just average as any other nation in Europe.
You are just coping and biased af.

So answer this then? Canadians and Australians are also of British origin but no one calls them ugly? Why aren't stereotypes formed against them too?

Dalit theory but you do realise that natural food is way more expensive than the usual processed garbage
Natural food also tastes like garbage, legit couldn’t eat it when granny gives me butter/milk from a farm

• JFL
Moreover, most of the women you have shown either HTB or look like tranny. From my personal experience, I can say that in the Moscow metro (which is the best in the world) Literally every girl looks better than those 0,1% you showed.
Nigga really comparing WASP/North Atlantid gigafoggers to basic slavic whores. ROFLMAO.

All equally good tbh, on average though Eastern European foids fog

• Hmm...
Nigga really comparing WASP/North Atlantid gigafoggers to basic slavic whores. ROFLMAO.
I did enough of chadfishes in Moscow to know what he says is not true

• +1
I did enough of chadfishes in Moscow to know what he says is not true
You're arguing with browns. It's like talking to the wall. You can show muh studies, empirical data, and etc but they will never ever agree with you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, watah and mrriceguyreturn
north atlantid gigafogger in question
So answer this then? Canadians and Australians are also of British origin but no one calls them ugly? Why aren't stereotypes formed against them too?
@Imretarded? aren't they more German than anglo?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
View attachment 3102578north atlantid gigafogger in question

@Imretarded? aren't they more German than anglo?
Colonial english countries are a mix of basically every european ethnicity at this point.

You'd be hard pressed to find any person with a phenotype found in those apricity pages.

• Woah
Colonial english countries are a mix of basically every european ethnicity at this point.

You'd be hard pressed to find any person with a phenotype found in those apricity pages.
Why do British women look like men

• Hmm...
preach lmao, idk why western retards are obsessed with our EE women

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême

No not.

%76 of australia is british
%48 of canada is british
%70 of new zealand is british

''aren't they more German than anglo?'' You are an idiot who doesn't even know reality.

%48 of canada is british

Germans are almost nonexistent there.
That includes anyone of any british descent. I know for a fact in Australia for example, millions of Germans, Greeks and whatnot moved there.

You're full of shit.

Also Canada, the biggest one on the list is only 48% British Descent.

None of these countries are pure on average nor have any sizable pure british population. You're an idiot if you think so.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and STAMPEDE
Flat maxila, heavy jaw and small nose.
''aren't they more German than anglo?'' You are an idiot who doesn't even know reality.

%48 of canada is british

Germans are almost nonexistent there.
You're arguing with browns. It's like talking to the wall. You can show muh studies, empirical data, and etc but they will never ever agree with you.
to be honest, I considered Slavic women to be highly overrated. But if you compare them with British women, then Slavs are the most beautiful creatures on the planet.
nigga he calls these uggos "gigafoggers":lul::lul::lul:
Take into account that this is cherry picking and the average British woman is even uglier (many times). In fact, these "gigafoggers" are below average compared to women I usually meet on the street
The best looking british whores are uglier than average Russian girl

Last edited:
  • JFL
to be honest, I considered Slavic women to be highly overrated. But if you compare them with British women, then Slavs are the most beautiful creatures on the planet.
View attachment 3102646View attachment 3102647View attachment 3102649nigga he calls these uggos "gigafoggers":lul::lul::lul:
Take into account that this is cherry picking and the average British woman is even uglier (many times). In fact, these "gigafoggers" are below average compared to women I usually meet on the street
All these women are top 1% of british.

wtf even is this?
IMG 7435

• +1
View attachment 3102646View attachment 3102647View attachment 3102649nigga he calls these uggos "gigafoggers":lul::lul::lul:
Noviop ramblings

That includes anyone of any british descent. I know for a fact in Australia for example, millions of Germans, Greeks and whatnot moved there.

You're full of shit.

Also Canada, the biggest one on the list is only 48% British Descent.

None of these countries are pure on average nor have any sizable pure british population. You're an idiot if you think so.
Canada being lowest because french canadians exist.

Most french canadians live in quebec.
Most british canadians live in british columbia, ontario and alberta

Gigacope.
Most British descendants in these countries are British dominant.

These places are almost pure British.

''Utah, Kentucky, Tennessee, New England, British Columbia, Alberta, Australia, New Zealand, British Isles (except big cities like London, Birmingham, Dublin etc.) NW US states have highest concentration.

Also common in small towns or cities in Anglosphere.''

I never heard about ugly Utah, Tennessee, New Zealand, New England people but somehow British are ugly. Gigacope.

• Hmm...
Average Rural area EE girl vs Average Rural area British & US girl..

Screenshot 20240817 185208 Gallery
Screenshot 20240817 185233 Gallery

• +1