Western Euro foids fog Eastern Euro foids to death

All these women are top 1% of british.

wtf even is this?
View attachment 3102679
she is still ugly but not tranny looking so around 0,0006317%

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
Nigga really thinks that the average person has an opinion about European types. Of course the answers in these surveys are based on stereotypes and cliches like '' Italian men is attractive'' and do not reflect objective reality.
So according to you, everyone is wrong and only you are right? Your delusion and cope is just so astonishing damn.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that the only british women who mog seem to have mediterranean ancestry? The north atlantid ones. British women without mediterranean ancestry look ugly as SHIT.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Putin
So according to you, everyone is wrong and only you are right? Your delusion and cope is just so astonishing damn.
It is more like most people are biased but im not. im objectively telling that they mog/fog. im not british or descendant btw.

It is more like most people are biased but im not. im objectively telling that they mog/fog. im not british or descendant btw.
So 99% of the people are wrong and you are right?

Anyone else notice that the only british women who mog seem to have mediterranean ancestry? The north atlantid ones. British women without mediterranean ancestry look ugly as SHIT.
North atlantid has nothing to do with meds fool.
Med DNA is nonexistant in UK and colonies.

Med: Southern, light brown skin, dark hair and eyes, short
facial extremenesses are very very rare

NA: Northwestern, pale white skin, dark hair, light blue eyes (freckles, red hair, green eyes are common) , tall
facial extremenesses like upturned nose and deep set hooded eyes are common

Northatlantidm
Mediterranidm

Only resemblance is dark hair. LMAO.

Northatlantidf
Mediterranidf

Meds look like deathnics. LOL.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
The ones you see are social media stereotypes.

While average British woman look like these. (WASP/North Atlantid)
View attachment 3102209View attachment 3102210

The most extreme female faces on the planet come from the British Isles and the colonies. I mentioned there

View attachment 3102219View attachment 3102220View attachment 3102221View attachment 3102223View attachment 3102224View attachment 3102225View attachment 3102226View attachment 3102227View attachment 3102228View attachment 3102229View attachment 3102231View attachment 3102232View attachment 3102233View attachment 3102234

Some extreme Isles faces in motion in attachments.
Meghan Roche is of EE descent though

Meghan Roche is of EE descent though
No not.

Roche surname is most common in France and Anglosphere but Ireland has the highest density.

She has typical Irish face. Nothing to do with Russian women

Meghan name is most common in Anglosphere also.
I saw dozens of Roche lookalikes in US.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Keep coping boy.

''Muhh everyone says Brits are ugly so they are ugly :forcedsmile:''

IMG 9313

This slavic foid would get mogged in northen europe

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
No not.

Roche surname is most common in France and Anglosphere but Ireland has the highest density.

She has typical Irish face. Nothing to do with Russian women

Meghan name is most common in Anglosphere also.
I saw dozens of Roche lookalikes in US.
cope

Originally Posted by Sipols View Post
Borreby+Brunn, pass as Komi

Her surname sounds like Americanized Komi surname Rochev/Rocheva. Many Komi girls that I posted have this surname.
smile.png

cope

Her surname sounds like Americanized Komi surname Rochev/Rocheva. Many Komi girls that I posted have this surname.
smile.png

gigacope.

Apricity is made up of idiots who think they know something. Their phenotype predictions are complete nonsense.

The surname roche has nothing to do with rochev/rocheva. it is a French surname.

• JFL
gigacope.

Apricity is made up of idiots who think they know something. Their phenotype predictions are complete nonsense.

The surname roche has nothing to do with rochev/rocheva. it is a French surname.
cope
face looks EE as hell

cope

smile.png

''This surname is derived from a geographical locality. 'at the rock' (Old French roche, a rock), from residence beside some prominent rock''

cope
face looks EE as hell

her NW europe ancestry is more obvious there.
There are dozens of Meghan lookalikes in US/UK highschools/colleges

• JFL
100% agreed. Moreover, I believe that there is no such thing as a Slav gigastacy, because gigastacies (>7.5 PSL women) are always of Western European, typically Germanic descent.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Do you see them IRL with your own eyes everyday?
I had seen plenty in my home country before moving to the West and I agree with you.
Western European women fog everything.

Boneless = feminine got it
This. When EE foids' simps claim Western European women are "masculine", they actually mean they're not boneless. These people would brand this stacy "masculine" without hesitation because her face isn't round (which is hardly an attractive trait, in my view).

Literally every girl looks better than those 0,1% you showed.
Are we seriously supposed to believe that every single girl on the Moscow metro looks better than the woman above or Taylor Hill? :lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: exo
I had seen plenty in my home country before moving to the West and I agree with you.
Western European women fog everything.

This. When EE foids' simps claim Western European women are "masculine", they actually mean they're not boneless. These people would brand this stacy "masculine" without hesitation because her face isn't round (which is hardly an attractive trait, in my view).

Are we seriously supposed to believe that every single girl on the Moscow metro looks better than the woman above or Taylor Hill? :lul::lul:
the "women above" is actually an uncannycel and looks like a man.
In fact she is not even british, she is american.
Taylor hill is not something better tho
LTB imo

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
American of British descent dumb.

Use the worst photo theory.
Im not a fan of Hill or Hemingway but these pics are better.
Hemingway looks good on this pic. I'd say she's HTB.
Hill is literally bug eyed chinless square headed lemur looking bitch

Hemingway looks good on this pic. I'd say she's HTB.
Hill is literally bug eyed chinless square headed lemur looking bitch
Yeah. Hill's eye area lacks.

Both on average end extreme Western faces mog. Then Northern faces come.

Eastern fogged by both.

Same hierarchy applies for males.

Western (US,UK,Canada,Australia,New Zealand)
Northatlantidf
Anglosaxonf

Northern (Northern Germany, Scandinavia)
Tronderf
Hallstattf
Dalofaelidf

Eastern (All Slavs)
Neodanubianf
Savolaxidf
Tavastidf

Eastern fogged by both.

View attachment 3103223View attachment 3103224

View attachment 3103226View attachment 3103227View attachment 3103228

Eastern (All Slavs)
View attachment 3103230View attachment 3103231View attachment 3103232
just pick finno-ugric pheno and say that it is a slav theory
western whores are still uglier tho

just pick finno-ugric pheno and say that it is a slav theory
i forgot these 2 slav types. One is boneless generic russian other one is tranny. Both get brutally mogged by western and northen types.

Fennonordidf
Protonordidf

i forgot these 2 slav types. One is boneless generic russian other one is tranny. Both get brutally mogged by western and northen types.

View attachment 3103284View attachment 3103285
first one fogs most of these anglo-whores you posted before and second one don't looks slavic.
you do understand that I can also choose a beautiful Slavic phenotype and an ugly English one?

East nordid. Slavic pheno, Russian.

meanwhile "superior" western ugly whore trannies

first one fogs most of these anglo-whores you posted before and second one don't looks slavic.
you do understand that I can also choose a beautiful Slavic phenotype and an ugly English one?

View attachment 3103429East nordid. Slavic pheno, Russian.

View attachment 3103459View attachment 3103460meanwhile "superior" western ugly whore trannies
LMAO. It is not Slavic, it looks more like a Baltic type, and in short, even if it is Slavic, it is still not as extreme as western types. Doesn't matter if its Baltic or Slavic at this point.

2nd face i posted is slavic. Gigacope.

I didnt choose ugly slavic types. I chose them all.

Read this thread.

You will get what makes WASP/North Atlantid faces superior.

LMAO. It is not Slavic, it looks more like a Baltic type, and in short, even if it is Slavic, it is still not as extreme as western types. Doesn't matter if its Baltic or Slavic at this point.

2nd face i posted is slavic. Gigacope.

I didnt choose ugly slavic types. I chose them all.

Read this thread.

You will get what makes WASP/North Atlantid faces superior.
this is a native Russian phenotype. In any case, even those Finno-Ugrians that you posted before look better than the fucking anglos

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
this is a native Russian phenotype. In any case, even those Finno-Ugrians that you posted before look better than the fucking anglos
Bruh this shit is still going on @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and watah
Russian girls are hot af

Even north atlantids look like shit cuz of their aspie eye color.
Even med dna can't save them. 1% Anglo=over

Even north atlantids look like shit cuz of their aspie eye color.
Even med dna can't save them. 1% Anglo=over
Gigacope again. North Atlantids have nothing to do with meds. I explained the differences above.

Dalofaelid mogs everyone.

Meghan Roche is a Ladogan chink JFL
View attachment 3105484
She has nothing to do with EE. She has typical irish face and her lookalikes are common in US/UK.

Her surname roche is most common in france and anglosphere. ireland has highest concentration

''The most commonly-observed ancestry found in people with the surname Roche is British & Irish, which comprises 55.6% of all ancestry found in people with the surname. The next two most common ancestries are French & German (13.5%) and Spanish & Portuguese (7.5%).''

Eastern fogged by both.

View attachment 3103223View attachment 3103224

View attachment 3103226View attachment 3103227View attachment 3103228

Eastern (All Slavs)
View attachment 3103230View attachment 3103231View attachment 3103232
Anglo foids fog ofc but these "Slavic" phenos are actually kinda Finnish except for 1st one

either way I WOULD eat ass of any of them :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

She has nothing to do with EE. She has typical irish face and her lookalikes are common in US/UK.

Her surname roche is most common in france and anglosphere. ireland has highest concentration

''The most commonly-observed ancestry found in people with the surname Roche is British & Irish, which comprises 55.6% of all ancestry found in people with the surname. The next two most common ancestries are French & German (13.5%) and Spanish & Portuguese (7.5%).''

If you didn't know her name, you'd think she was a Uralic. Looks like an average finno-ugric foid tbh.