Western Society is Fucked

Incoming

Incoming

rot bad sun good
Pharma companies are evil. Orthodontists are fucking retarded. My life is fucked as a result. God I wish I could go back in time. It all started in 6th grade. My grades were good, life was good. I was a low inhib avg kid who played soccer and would've grown up to be a normie, and i would've been just fine w/ that. However I was diagnosed w/ add that year, and despite my good grades, my parents put me on adderal. Everything went downhill from here. The drug itself was amazing, I felt hyper focused when I took it. I was able to finish assignments faster and focus for longer. But it suppressed my appetite, kept me awake, gave headaches and numerous other side effects. I started losing weight (i was at a healthy weight before) and sleeping less. I eventually switched to vyvanse (longer lasting drug w/ similar effects) and this really fucked with my head. It gave me anxiety, something I never felt before and now I deal with to this day. I found it hard to socialize because I was so hyper focused and anxiety ridden. I stayed home more, quit all sports, and just played vidya until 4am because I couldnt sleep. 4 hours of sleep was my norm and 6 hours was a good sleep for me. This drug literally stunted my growth and I'm amazed my parents couldn't see that.

Eventually the anxiety and other side effects became too much and I quit, but at this point my brain was fucked. Around 11th grade I was put on antidepressants (for anxiety jfl) that further fucked w/ my mind and was diagnosed w/ ocd. The funny part is that I had a major growth spurt once I quit taking stimulants. My idiot doctor told my parents that I would be 5'7 - 5'8 at best and I grew to be 5'11 at the age of 17. I think I couldve been 6'+ easily had I not taken the fucking medication the doctors fooled my parents into giving me, and slept more through puberty.

I also received orthodontic treatment in 7th grade to straighten my teeth. I had braces for a year and at first there were no significant changes to my facial structure despite the braces pulling my maxilla back. The problem was I given retainers to wear every night that prevented my palate from expanding and led my face to grow downwards. I was looking at an old picture of myself from 9th grade and it's sad to say that my 9th grade jawline mogs current me hard. I look like shit, my face is recessed, my attention span is fucked. The worst part is that if my parents had done nothing, had never taken me to the psychiatrist, or the orthodontist, I could be living a peaceful, happy, blue-pilled life. Ignorance is bliss, am i right? Maybe I could've been a 6'3 chadlite, who fucking knows.

Can anyone else relate?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 3832 and 2 others
Read I didn't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 3043, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
American parents are retards. Imagine letting Dr. Silverstein to put your son on drugs because he is behaving like any normal boy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Chadelite, Deleted member 3142 and 5 others
No reading was done in this EktoPlasma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I read it but i dont care

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Ritalincell and Deleted member 3043
Brutal thread op, I was undeveloped and malnourished my whole time through middle school and hs, but luckily the most high and most merciful blessed me with 2nd puberty...alhamdullah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureMogger, Chadelite, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Water

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Brutal thread op, I was undeveloped and malnourished my whole time through middle school and hs, but luckily the most high and most merciful blessed me with 2nd puberty...alhamdullah
Mashallah brother I wish Allah would bless with me a 2nd puberty so I can reach the 6’s

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5143
Mashallah brother I wish Allah would bless with me a 2nd puberty so I can reach the 6’s
Instead of keeping you high t and not letting their religious beliefs get corrupted by Americanization your parents accepted modern American values such as putting your kids on drugs. JFL

Last edited:
Jfl at your parents even more after that post. Instead of keeping you high t and not letting their religion get corrupted by Americanization they accepted modern American values such as putting your kids on drugs and now you are paying the consequences of it.
Yeah that’s the irony of it all. None of those mental disorders existed where they grew up yet they felt the need to pump me full of drugs during puberty. They regret it now but what’s done is done

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and 54UD4D3
Lol, what does this have to do with the west?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I read but i dont care, im naturally fucking ugly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Incoming

:p

• Love it
UNGRATEFUL FAGGOT IS COMPLAINING BECAUSE HE GOT TO USE A GOD TIER DRUG ADDERALL

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chadelite
brutal

• +1
  • WTF