What/10 do you need to be to pull this off?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Picture this: It's a stormy winter night. And you're at a mostly empty Wal-Mart. Whether it was the snow or wind, you don't know, but half of the power has been knocked out at this store. So you and the other customers have been kinda sheltering in place, because no one is allowed to leave.

You sit against the wall in the back, near the backrooms. They are vast, and while the lower lights still work the ceiling lights do not. The merchandise towers ominously into the darkness making. This, coupled with the howl and thump of the storm seems to be making for bad vibes for the woman sitting next to you. Also against the wall. She looks at you and scoots closer. She asks if she can sit near you. You let her. She moves in close for security.

It dawns on you that maybe you can escalate this scenario. You ask her to sit on your lap, it'll make her feel safer. You guys aren't on chairs, you're sitting on the floor against the wall. So she'll have to straddle you. She does it. Her skirt rides up and the thin fabric of her panties presses against the thin fabric of your pants. Her breath in your ear is heavy from the stimulation, you can tell. Arms and legs around you, almost crotch to crotch. You and she look over at the nearby bathrooms. Then she looks around at some of the other nearby customers. Then she leans in and whispers...

"If I can get a condom from the front, would you fuck me with it?"

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Constantin Denis, germanlooks and 1 other person
authentic oldcel post

nice dream

I always make up scenarios like that in my head.
Probably one of the reasons why I’m so depressed because shit like this only could happen if you are a gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I always make up scenarios like that in my head.
Probably one of the reasons why I’m so depressed because shit like this only could happen if you are a gigachad
Same tbh. Used to do that all the time way before all this psl retardation, like on the way home from bus thinking of just approaching the girl walking in front of me and casually asking to come home with me to fuck her. But then I get reminded that I'm not chad to pull this off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614