What a prime Jbs does to a man. Brutal

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
It's crazy 15 year old Stacy jbs showed me crub off attention and lives rent free in my head for a year (rejected due to not larping about my age I was an idiot).

I can't move on because I'm oldcel that can't get another jbs now. And even if I do it wouldn't be a Stacy.

And here I am. All of my existence all of my wishes and goals reduced to just thinking about her and how to win her back. Fighting a battle I will never win.

She is just some cruel not empathetic dumb teen and here I am grown man almost crying before sleep every night over her.

I wonder if this site played a part in it. I didn't care as much about jbs before I feel like. But this site said jbs or death. So now it's time to rope since I failed my chance I guess. But jfl I will never have balls planning to do it for months already.

I also wonder if this is normal to kys over jbs. Or is it because I'm here a lot plus aspie plus abused plus emotionally unstable and bad at coping ? Idk which is it. And if there is point to living anymore without stacy virgin jbs or is it pointless without them?

Dnr don't care and random thread tbh just me sharing major issue in life with based people here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
JBs make me wanna kill myself
staying away from them increases my health

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, RODEBLUR, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
how old are you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Preoximerianas, thereallegend and 12 others
romeo and juliet the most famou love story ever is literally about a grown man killing himself over a jb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
JBs make me wanna kill myself
staying away from them increases my health
this, legit @TsarTsar444 @lutte @cloUder its like a videogame, avoid jbs = health, if u came across a jb = some lifepoints gets taken, if you eat seeds = some lifepoints gets taken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
Keep you shit together man, I used to be a tutor and be around JBs a lot, it's tough but a good training for your willpower on the other hand

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Keep you shit together man, I used to be a tutor and be around JBs a lot, it's tough but a good training for your willpower on the other hand
What do you mean? I mean it's not illegal but I feel pathetic being played by a jbs I never even interact with them

• +1
Reactions: Bubarik
What do you mean? I mean it's not illegal but I feel pathetic being played by a jbs I never even interact with them
Well, don't let them play with you then. I mean it's obviously not good when someone cause such emotional imbalance in you doing so little

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
Well, don't let them play with you then. I mean it's obviously not good when someone cause such emotional imbalance in you doing so little
I know but the problem is they mog older women so it's hard to leave. They are here hailed as like a peak (I must be honest I have no irl experience with them) and at the same time destroy me inside

• +1
I know but the problem is they mog older women so it's hard to leave. They are here hailed as like a peak (I must be honest I have no irl experience with them) and at the same time destroy me inside
I perfectly get what you mean. It's inevitable to feel missed of some life experiences, at the end of the day there're so many temptations being put on display nowadays, so close but at the same time merely unattainable. We have to cope through that, it'll only get worse as we grow older.

That's not healthy to be obsessed with something but if it's so bad at least try to use that energy to improve yourself somehow instead of driving yourself crazy with such thoughts, what can I say?

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
I perfectly get what you mean. It's inevitable to feel missed of some life experiences, at the end of the day there're so many temptations being put on display nowadays, so close but at the same time merely unattainable. We have to cope through that, it'll only get worse as we grow older.

That's not healthy to be obsessed with something but if it's so bad at least try to use that energy to improve yourself somehow instead of driving yourself crazy with such thoughts, what can I say?
I got you man.

But then you gotta ask yourself why the hell even improve you know? If you can't have only thing you want. So you lose all motivation and start sinking deeper into despair. Root of it all is because if you lock down virgin jbs it feels like you are set for life like they are very likely to be loyal

• So Sad
romeo and juliet the most famou love story ever is literally about a grown man killing himself over a jb
isnt the story that someone fakes roping, the other hears and ropes, and then the other ropes?

who faked roping to start the sequence?