What advice should I give to my short friend so he can get girls?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
My friend, we’ll call him Rodrigo, is 15 (like me) and Mexican. He’s 5’3, so getting girls is a little difficult for him, and I wanted to help him with some advice. He says he’s mainly into Mexican girls, so we’re gonna focus on those.

He has a good face and everything, so I’m trying to help with with other stuff.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and itorroella9
Height doesn’t matter

dont talk about abmonger like that

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14478
at 15 yo height shouldn't be much of a problem since boys are expected to grow, he should just have a decent face + be NT and he should see some action

tell him it's over

My friend, we’ll call him Rodrigo, is 15 (like me) and Mexican. He’s 5’3, so getting girls is a little difficult for him, and I wanted to help him with some advice. He says he’s mainly into Mexican girls, so we’re gonna focus on those.
Not a little difficult: near impossible

I mean what advice would you give him?
just try, get rejected a lot, settle down for some 5'0 goblina, have manlet sons

I mean what advice would you give him?
just try, get rejected a lot, settle down for some 5'0 goblina, have manlet sons
He already told me what girl he wanted, it’s this random girl who’s 4’10. I was just gonna give him tips.

Etnic so never began

He has a good face and everything, so I’m trying to help with with other stuff.
Fuck idk man tell him to try stretching or some shit to fix his posture idk dude rip F

RIP his kids tho fr

For mexicans being short isn't a death sentence. Plenty of manlet mexicans are slaying latina pussy. 5'3 is still exceptionally short but hopefully he will grow a few inches more and he can be a redeemable height, also get him to wear lifts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back