What and when to invest in during global recession?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Title. This could be a huge opportunity for people who have a lot of cash on hand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Waiting for a recession is a dumb strategy. Nevertheless, if we get a big ass recession then crypto will probably die, so stocks. NFA

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian

5/7 of the stocks are up rn, guy is big brain and makes one of these every month

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Bitch
Waiting for a recession is a dumb strategy. Nevertheless, if we get a big ass recession then crypto will probably die, so stocks. NFA
Wtf you mean? It’s the best strategy to get an opportunity to get stocks and crypto for cheap, shit won’t just “die” jfl.

Recessions make people rich

Wtf you mean? It’s the best strategy to get an opportunity to get stocks and crypto for cheap, shit won’t just “die” jfl.

Recessions make people rich
Some shit will not recover if we have a recession like 1929 style. When something like this happens, assets that do not provide utility just disappear. That is the case of crypto rn, despite what anyone says, no current IRL use.

I still invest a bit in it because muh speculation and I do not believe there is gonna be a recession on this level. My opinion only do whatever the fuck u think is right

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Energy

But investing in anything outside a mutual fund being a sub millionaire is stupid and pointless

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
4F739944 27B1 406C BDF3 B222C714DD50

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ezio6, Bitch and 1 other person