What are human rights?

I

isis_Bleach

The white race is gone
“Civil interests I call life, liberty, health, and indolency of body; and the possession of outward things, such as money, lands, houses, furni- ture, and the like.” -John Locke

“all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness” -Thomas Jefferson

“there can be no human emancipation under a system that inherently privileges one part of society (property holders) over another” -Karl Marx

what do you think are the human rights of all humans?or do some humans not deserve human rights?

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I think human rights are just things developed and civilised people put into place in an attempt to minimise unwarranted suffering

I don't think all people deserve human rights, for example, those who infringe the rights and safety of others.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and isis_Bleach
So called declaration of human rights is an attempt by the dominant nations post WW2 to push their will, ideological goals, hegemony and strenght over both the losing side and the remaining neutral and/or weaker ones under the guise of "We are so good dude"

The UN security council veto power is the biggest expression of this. How is it possible that the organization that is suppossed to represent the world gives 3 european western nations, US, UK and France the right to have veto power but not a single country from Africa, Latin America, the Muslim world, or even nations that represent the 15% of world population like India, etc

Institutions like the UN represent how useless is diplomacy in the face of power and strenght, even during the time that goverments have loathed the most in history about the first. How is it possible that Israel killed more UN workers than in every other conflict combined in the history of the organization (Including 6 of them three days ago), yet no one takes action? How is it possible that Iraq was oficially invaded for violating 1 single UN resolution, while Israel has broken no less than 65 and yet it is still intact?

It clearly reflects a extremely noticeable contrast between what we are told and the real world for anyone who does not have the same brain capacity as an NPC.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I think human rights are just things developed and civilised people put into place in an attempt to minimise unwarranted suffering

I don't think all people deserve human rights, for example, those who infringe the rights and safety of others.
If anyone presume to violate the laws of public justice and equity, established for the preservation of those things, his presumption is to be checked by the fear of punishment, consisting of the deprivation or diminution of those civil interests, or goods, which otherwise he might and ought to enjoy. But seeing no man does willingly suffer himself to be punished by the deprivation of any part of his goods, and much less of his liberty or life, therefore, is the magistrate armed with the force and strength of all his subjects, in order to the punishment of those that violate any other man’s rights.:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
This entire thread looks written by bots.

Human rights are the things humans should be able to do without restrictions
But who wants some abomination to have freedom and joy

It’s like you’re at the beach and everyone can swim and you have some deformed amputee swimming too. No one wants to see that but they accept it when deep down they wanna throw it in the ocean and see it get chomped by a bull shark

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and isis_Bleach