What are some questions nobody asks because they think they’ll look dumb / weird?

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Some questions I can think of, that I honestly don’t have the exact answer to is:
Why do birds fly?
If there is gravity, then why does water trickle down your skin instead of dripping straight down to the ground or whatever’s below?
When you piss and shit, why is it that after you piss, and then you shit, when you shit, the piss water jumps up at your a-hole (no homo, but seriously)?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Some questions I can think of, that I honestly don’t have the exact answer to is:
Why do birds fly?
If there is gravity, then why does water trickle down your skin instead of dripping straight down to the ground or whatever’s below?
When you piss and shit, why is it that after you piss, and then you shit, when you shit, the piss water jumps up at your a-hole (no homo, but seriously)?
hey bro i subbed to your yt keep the content up!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Why are u a faggot?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5683
no i am cuck big difference U fucking shit skin nigger

Btw who girl in pfp
relax man that isn't alloweed here
racism isn't tolerarted and all reports get sent to authorites

• So Sad
Reactions: PersianKingdom
no i am cuck big difference U fucking shit skin nigger

Btw who girl in pfp
I will rape your family with my BBC and I will make you hate niggers even more u cumskin faggot

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why do genetics sabotage itself?
I mean, how come the DNA hasn't evolved so you always get the best genes possible and eliminate the bad ones?

Why do genetics sabotage itself?
I mean, how come the DNA hasn't evolved so you always get the best genes possible and eliminate the bad ones?
Good question
I will rape your family with my BBC and I will make you hate niggers even more u cumskin faggot
lol what bbc u small dick jap