What are the benefits of changing eye colour(depending on getting the best coloured eye for your pheno)?

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
Theoretically, How much of increase in PSL or (decile scale) would getting stroma/implants increase depending on the pheno you have? Also if Stroma was advertised, would it become popular or be relatively obscure?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Stroma will be obscurely popular like LL in the future

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Really?

I mean I could see Stroma having a chance of being normalised like braces is due to the transformative power it is

• +1
Stroma will halo ethnics HARD, they won’t have to bleachmaxx anymore

Stroma will halo ethnics HARD, they won’t have to bleachmaxx anymore
Is bleachmaxxing even worth it now? Like i see so many light skinned indians i dont think it would halo even if you bleachmax imo

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 13197
Is bleachmaxxing even worth it now? Like i see so many light skinned indians i dont think it would halo even if you bleachmax imo
Being light skin isn’t a halo but being dark skin is a failo and reaffirms stereotypes. I’m not sure how big of a deal skin color really is in the west, bc what this forum says contradicts what I’ve seen irl and on social media. But it’s definitely true that Indians have terrible skin undertones so dark skin on Indians doesn’t look good or aesthetic unlike Black people.

Stroma will halo dark skin ppl more than anyone though so if any dark skin persons getting it, they should be happy with their skin color

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Being light skin isn’t a halo but being dark skin is a failo and reaffirms stereotypes. I’m not sure how big of a deal skin color really is in the west, bc what this forum says contradicts what I’ve seen irl and on social media. But it’s definitely true that Indians have terrible skin undertones so dark skin on Indians doesn’t look good or aesthetic unlike Black people.

Stroma will halo dark skin ppl more than anyone though so if any dark skin persons getting it, they should be happy with their skin color
but how much would it halo a dark skinned person like say for example this guy(denim blue) got it

Screenshot 112

How much would it halo him considering his 5'7 height

• +1
but how much would it halo a dark skinned person like say for example this guy(denim blue) got it

View attachment 1175227

How much would it halo him considering his 5'7 height
Ok this guy is like the only dark skin guy who I think wouldn’t look much different with light eyes, idk why. He just doesn’t have that ascension potential face and he’s 5’7. Send me any other dark skin and I guarantee they will be haloed to exotic status

False being light skinned is a halo.Light skinned ethnics outslay dark skins,Light skinned blacks out slay dark skins so on and so forth.I’d even argue pale skin is better on whites.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13197
False being light skinned is a halo.Light skinned ethnics outslay dark skins,Light skinned blacks out slay dark skins so on and so forth.I’d even argue pale skin is better on whites.
Tbh pale skin only is only good for females to fog other females but I agree with that light skin is some what of a halo. Lightskin literally makes you a more date worthy material and if you're light skin you appeal more to all branches of women as long as you don't look pale.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13197 and Jason Voorhees
Tbh pale skin only is only good for females to fog other females but I agree with that light skin is some what of a halo. Lightskin literally makes you a more date worthy material and if you're light skin you appeal more to all branches of women as long as you don't look pale.
Pale dewy skin is ideal for pretty boys IMO

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I can see it becoming popular in asian, they dont give a fuck, they want to be white at whatever cost

Just look how widespread and normalized plastic surgery is

Last edited:
Considering brown eyes are death I would say very