What are the best ways to make money on youtube?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Was thinking of opening up a music channel where I make mixups and stuff. That could possibly make a shitton of revenue if you do it right. Problem is, the effort-to-profit ratio will be worse

Whereas if I blatantly made low quality thirst traps by picking out sexy TikToks, adding some commentary, and then resubmitting them, I could make a lot more money without putting too much effort into it

As long as I make some effort to distinguish it as my own content I could potentially see a boost in money

thoughts @Chintuck22

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 14478
Was thinking of opening up a music channel where I make mixups and stuff. That could possibly make a shitton of revenue if you do it right. Problem is, the effort-to-profit ratio will be worse

Whereas if I blatantly made low quality thirst traps by picking out sexy TikToks, adding some commentary, and then resubmitting them, I could make a lot more money without putting too much effort into it

As long as I make some effort to distinguish it as my own content I could potentially see a boost in money

thoughts @Chintuck22
If you are Chad it should be easy
Make a Clash Royale channel tbh
Btw the jfl react is cause of Ethereal in your avi, why is he there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 15099, DivineBeing and 1 other person
nigga kept mouthing off to me...one thing I can't stand is when niggas randomly start barking at me

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 14478
You shouldnt be asking how to make money, You should be thinking about how to join the advertisement program fast and how to go viral

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
hes a real beauty right?

when he grows up he will surely be a model or actor

@Ethereal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
nigga kept mouthing off to me...one thing I can't stand is when niggas randomly start barking at me
You fucking beefed with me :feelskek:. Curries arr retarded

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You fucking beefed with me :feelskek:. Curries arr retarded
yes, that's clearly why you kept following me around and calling me a shitskin when I wasn't even talking to you

I tried ignoring your ass at first because you're like 16 and probably just wanted to fit in but then I had to put you in your place after you began to become too annoying