What are the highest status industries?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I've noticed being a doctor is a massive halo every doctor I know gets laid and has respect each doctor will have a 1 to 20 ratio in terms of people directly below them that they have power over.

Don't want to grind 10 years to do that though. Rn in CS/Finance is there any way to be high status while having a coding role? Money is great but I still think even a 200K a year CS guy has less status then a doctor who makes 100K a year. Maybe I will try for Patrick Batemans role that seems great too. Money can supplement status a little bit but you really don't get inherent status from money unless your making insane amounts of money otherwise your just a higher payed wagie.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and alriodai
Maybe I will join secret societies I think they get to kill people in rituals seems fun...

I want to have power over people which requires more then simple money

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
All jobs that arent something like a pro athlete, musician, actor, rapper etc are a failo to prime women

Young girls would rather date a bartended than a doctor- its not a statusmax (in the blackpill sense) whatsoever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 14693, gymmaxedhorse and 5 others
Just become an NBA player

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
All jobs that arent something like a pro athlete, musician, actor, rapper etc are a failo to prime women

Young girls would rather date a bartended than a doctor- its not a statusmax (in the blackpill sense) whatsoever
Define young... I guess if you mean 15-18 I agree but doctors have access to so many nurses in their early 20's. Obviously though if your some 5'5 Indian doctor not going to make a huge difference but a normie who is also a doctor can get girls he never would otherwise...

Define young... I guess if you meat 15=18 I agree but doctors have access to so many nurses in their early 20's. Obviously though if your some 5'5 Indian doctor not going to make a huge difference but a normie who is also a doctor can get girls he never would otherwise...
Girls start caring about guys profession when their looks fade and they start getting less male validation. This isnt the 80s, being a doctor does not get you a hot girl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, aBetterMii, thereallegend and 1 other person
Girls start caring about guys profession when their looks fade and they start getting less male validation. This isnt the 80s, being a doctor does not get you a hot girl
Idk man even in Uni I have seen it my friend who is in a lot of medical classes that are 60% female has lots of situations to be around girls. Medicine seems like a situation that gives you inherent status not just with women but in general.

I can't think of a faster more straight forward way of attaining status then being a doctor. There are faster ways like starting a business but being a doctor is a guaranteed way

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood

I mean being a Doctor has gotta be an exception.

I can't think of a better profession to score a high iq good looking woman with great personality etc... than being a Doctor.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 11126

I can't think of a better profession to score a high iq good looking woman with great personality etc... than being a Doctor.
Being a doctor gives you the appearance of high class and high IQ but its also not going to alienate you like something math heavy would. Its NT and high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Johnnybegood

yes if you are a doctor it is likely you will end up with a gf who is also a doctor or has a well respected profession.

if you are a good looking doctor, you will end up with a good looking female doctor

if you are a normie doctor, you will end up with a normie looks female doctor

if you are a subhuman doctor, you will end up with a subhuman female doctor (if youre lucky cos the subhuman female doctor would probs rather just be alone than witha subhuman)

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 11126
yes if you are a doctor it is likely you will end up with a gf who is also a doctor or has a well respected profession.

if you are a good looking doctor, you will end up with a good looking female doctor

if you are a subhuman doctor, you will end up with a subhuman female doctor (if youre lucky cos the subhuman female doctor would probs rather just be alone than witha subhuman)
The issue is in CS that's not an option... I can't just end up with a normie CS girls since its like 5% women.

Any girl who is above 6/10 in STEM is automatically a high tier stacy because women who are just not ugly are so rare.

main-qimg-e4d6f17b6dc9d39172322f219d1a3d42-pjlq

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

Nah i can see some guys dating up in looks simply because of their status profession.

A HTN Doctor dating a Stacy nurse... i've seen it happening bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and alriodai
The issue is in CS that's not an option... I can't just end up with a normie CS girls since its like 5% women.

Any girl who is above 6/10 in STEM is automatically a high tier stacy because women who are just not ugly are so rare.
Well, its very rare to meet you partner in the workplace nowadays so I wouldnt worry. People dont leave their houses and just meet online

Nah i can see some guys dating up in looks simply because of their status profession.

Yeah I always say this status is a great compliment to looks. A 5/10 doctor has as much status as a 7/10 with a normie tier job. The issue with black pillers is they have an autistic way of thinking and assume when I say status matter that I mean some 2/10 Indian with a doctor role is chad. Its not cut and dry but a normie with high status can go quite far its not going to work miracles unless your an unironic celeb but it will take you a lot further then you would think.

After you've done all the basic looksmaxes status maxing is the easiest way to increase SMV

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood

yes when she is older and not in her prime and wants betabux.

I actually have a quite high status job myself and I removed it from my dating profile because I realised it is legit a failo to prime women to have any sort of 9-5 job

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, autistic_tendencies, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
yes when she is older and not in her prime and wants betabux.

I actually have a quite high status job myself and I removed it from my dating profile because I realised it is legit a failo to prime women to have any sort of 9-5 job
Yeah i also have a somewhat college educated job and i don't use it.

Also, if a HTN who is a Doctor has to betabux to have a high quality woman then you and me are fucked beyond belief and next time we see a hot chick we shouldn't even consider her

Why are you doing all of these statusmaxxed bullshit stuff if girls will see you as a betabuxxer then? Aren't you the guy that wanted to Change his Tinder location to bangkok or whatever lmfao 😂

• +1

Also, if a HTN who is a Doctor has to betabux to have a high quality woman then you and me are fucked beyond belief and next time we see a hot chick we shouldn't even consider her

Why are you doing all of these statusmaxxed bullshit stuff if girls will see you as a betabuxxer then? Aren't you the guy that wanted to Change his Tinder location to bangkok or whatever lmfao 😂
Status and money go hand in hand but are not mutually exclusive. A plumber who makes 200K a year has less status then a professor who makes less money. This guy is either ugly or not in a high status role

to young girls status = being popular at uni, being famous on instagram, being the captain of a sports team, being seen at lots of cool parties and events, having a high slay count, being a drug dealer, rapper, athelte etc

To young girls having a 9-5 job is legit a failo in their eyes so jsut dont even mention it tbh, I dont care if youre at JP Morgan a college aged foid would rather a guy who sat in his room smoking weed all day then went out and partied every night

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Johnnybegood
to young girls status = being popular at uni, being famous on instagram, being the captain of a sports team, being seen at lots of cool parties and events, having a high slay count, being a drug dealer, rapper, athelte etc

To young girls having a 9-5 job is legit a failo in their eyes so jsut dont even mention it tbh, I dont care if youre at JP Morgan a college aged foid would rather a guy who sat in his room smoking weed all day then went out and partied every night
You must hang around whores all day... Back when I was a hardcore neetcel at 18-19 not in college and no job whenever I told girls this they thought I was a loser. No one after HS thinking its cool to be unemployed or not in college unless they are degens themselves never met any worthwhile people who respected me when I was a neet

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Johnnybegood
You must hang around whores all day... Back when I was a hardcore neetcel at 18-19 not in college and no job whenever I told girls this they thought I was a loser. No one after HS thinking its cool to be unemployed or not in college unless they are degens themselves never met any worthwhile people who respected me when I was a neet
Yeah no shit girls in college want other guys in college- they dont want a boring 9-5 officel who reminds them of their dad, they want a fun carefree young prettyboy to enjoy all the NT shit with

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and alriodai
Yeah no shit girls in college want other guys in college- they dont want a boring 9-5 officel who reminds them of their dad, they want a fun carefree young prettyboy to enjoy all the NT shit with
I guess it depends man some guy right of college with a bad job and no time your probably right but I remember a lot of college girls with guys who were 5-10 years older then them. If your high tier normie doctor or high tier normie in any high status career you mog 99% of college aged men.

I guess it depends man some guy right of college with a bad job and no time your probably right but I remember a lot of college girls with guys who were 5-10 years older then them. If your high tier normie doctor or high tier normie in any high status career you mog 99% of college aged men.
Yes mate I am one of those guys whos 5 years older than college girls slaying them and guess how I do it?

I dont talk about my work except briefly mentioning it cos I know its boring to a teen girl.
I look younger than my age.
I fit in with them and chat to them about NT shit like going out, drinking, partying, holidays etc.

• Hmm...
Yes mate I am one of those guys whos 5 years older than college girls slaying them and guess how I do it?

I dont talk about my work except briefly mentioning it cos I know its boring to a teen girl.
I look younger than my age.
I fit in with them and chat to them about NT shit like going out, drinking, partying, holidays etc.
Hmmm I misunderstood your intention earlier I guess for hooking up thats ideal I meant more for a LTR

Life as a man is a fucking scam...that is all i know 😂😂😂

literally lol
in my coutnry prime quality girls don't hang around theses low lifes and rather hang around other attrctive guys that are in college or doing sum w their life
a HTN with college shit and a life is better than a chadlite or a chad that has no future

Life as a man is a fucking scam...that is all i know 😂😂😂
literally lol
in my coutnry prime quality girls don't hang around theses low lifes and rather hang around other attrctive guys that are in college or doing sum w their life
a HTN with college shit and a life is better than a chadlite or a chad that has no future
Hmmm I misunderstood your intention earlier I guess for hooking up thats ideal I meant more for a LTR
Look my point isnt dont get good job or become a doctor or whatevr- my point is dont do it thinking its your ticket to prime pussy, the sort of status young girls desire is the 'cool popular lad' kinda status rather than rich successfull older guy. There are a very small minorirty of young girls who do like rich successfull older men but the competition for them will be brutal because theyre a tiny % of young girls and so many older guys will be going for them youll be competiign with legit millionaires etc

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Look my point isnt dont get good job or become a doctor or whatevr- my point is dont do it thinking its your ticket to prime pussy, the sort of status young girls desire is the 'cool popular lad' kinda status rather than rich successfull older guy. There are a very small minorirty of young girls who do like rich successfull older men but the competition for them will be brutal because theyre a tiny % of young girls and so many older guys will be going for them youll be competiign with legit millionaires etc
I don't think the point of this was thinking this was ticket to prime pussy bro

Anybody that is blackpilled know that the only shit that matters is your looks

Most of the "cool popular lads" are attractive, that's why girls go for them

I know alot of ugly cool popular lads and they don't get that much pussy (they sitll do get some LTBs here and there)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Johnnybegood
Maybe I will join secret societies I think they get to kill people in rituals seems fun...

I want to have power over people which requires more then simple money
Yeah good luck with that

Idk man even in Uni I have seen it my friend who is in a lot of medical classes that are 60% female has lots of situations to be around girls. Medicine seems like a situation that gives you inherent status not just with women but in general.

I can't think of a faster more straight forward way of attaining status then being a doctor. There are faster ways like starting a business but being a doctor is a guaranteed way
Professor is most high status career, plus you’re around Stacie’s all day long

Neuro surgeon