What are the stats of the slayers you know?

M

mewslim

Iron
The three I’m closest with are super different, one is 6’1 blue eyes surprisingly only slightly above average face with Jason momoa hair length dyed blonde. He is hyperNT and the definition of dark triad sociopathic behavior.

The other guy is friends with him and 5’9 with interesting eye color and good eye area, great coloring, leanmaxxed body and also very NT. Genuinely nice guy. Actually has most slays of the three.

third guy is athletic looking 6’1 classically handsome face but brown eyes and pretty bad eye area, also very NT but sociopathic manipulative behavior

Doesn't mean anything. I've seen complete subhumans pull girls for the night, and the girls later regretted it. True measure of being a Chad is having Stacys in their prime look for a LTR with you. :p

Doesn't mean anything. I've seen complete subhumans pull girls for the night, and the girls later regretted it. True measure of being a Chad is having Stacys in their prime look for a LTR with you. :p
They do, I was listing the chads I know best not subhumans

6ft and 5'11, gymmaxxed to about 2 plate bench tier

5'11 has mix of masculine and pretty boy features. I dont see The appeal of The 6ft Guy myself, though we Have known For 20 years. Back when we were 20 we went Out clubbing couple of Times a months and he got laid once. At some point around 23-24 he started slaying like Hell. Nothing changed with his looks so game theory Works For high tier normies from My experience.

• +1
Reactions: mewslim