What are Ukrainians fighting for?

A

Abomination52

Banned
Their country is fucked. Their women are getting fucked by foreigners abroad. Their economy is fucked.
Tbh they're super cucked for letting their women out. They’re not coming back. Every 18+ childless Ukrainian woman should be sent to the frontline to clear minefields.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Joe Rogancel, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
I'm dating an Ukrainian girl. Its over for them. While they get slaughtered I will fuck her Brains out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 28731, Deleted member 6128 and 11 others
their freedom

belarus and ukraine are the most cucked countries in the world tbh

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
Their country is fucked. Their women are getting fucked by foreigners abroad. Their economy is fucked.
Tbh they're super cucked for letting their women out. Every 18+ childless Ukrainian woman should be sent to the frontline to clear minefields.
Slavs have primitive conservative "ME MAN. ME FIGHT. WOMEN INNOCENT ANGEL. ME PROTECT. OOO OOO AH AH 🐵🐵🐵" kindve mentality

And obviously their women are all too happy to take advantage of that and flee to western chads to get fucked by them.

If I was a Ukrainian I would've literally bought the first one way ticket out of Ukraine the moment I heard jewlensky was planning on making all the men cannon fodder while letting all the foids get away to western Europe. NAW BOYO, I ain't sacrificing my life for some Svetlana thot so that she can escape and go get fucked by German and med chads lmao :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Deleted member 2832, Deleted member 28731 and 10 others
I'm dating an Ukrainian girl. Its over for them. While they get slaughtered I will fuck her Brains out
Me too. I once said to her that I sometimes feel a little strange being with her while men in her country are dying in a war, to which she replied in a rather blackpilled manner: "Well the fact is that the men are dying so there wouldn't be enough of them for the women anyway". She didn't mean any malice by saying it, just being practical. :lul: Still sounded brutal to me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 24940 and 4 others
For there country

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Abomination52
I think the motives to fight are the following:

1. Regular patriotism and desire to protect your country no matter what, spurred on by historical animosity towards the big brother Russia. And of course the state basically forces you to fight so what else can you do?

2. Desire to become part of the EU and West, which could ensure a better living standard because let's be honest, Ukraine is just about the poorest country in Europe. Honestly on this point I can understand the motivation to fight, although on a spiritual plane Ukraine would just become yet another cog in the Jewish ZOG, with even more degeneracy and multiculti to follow. But people don't usually think in such lofty terms, or understand the big picture in the long term, but rather just worry about how to get food on the table, how to fulfil their more material needs first.

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, PubertyMaxxer and Abomination52
Tbh they're super cucked for letting their women out. They’re not coming back. Every 18+ childless Ukrainian woman should be sent to the frontline to clear minefields.
Da jooz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
They're not fighting for shit

They're just assisting Jewlensky and his western overlords to "destroy" the Ruskis

And they think they're fighting for world peace, sovereignty, democracy and a whole bunch of cucked ideas

Quote in our country one class of men makes war and leaves another to fight it out william tec

The whole country is a joke

Poor men have to become cannon fodder while oligarchs have long escaped that corrupt shithole

And there are able bodied Ukrainians like Mudryk & Zinchenko living it up in London while their "countrymen" get slaughtered

Jfl if you believe in national solidarity... We're all expendable af

Imagine getting blasted to bits by Putin's missiles while Hoholinas are getting run through by three-inch Tteokbokkis

No wonder articles like this are a thing

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Deleted member 2832, ManletBlackcel and 8 others
Their women have fled. Their demographics were fucked before the war. They won’t survive this.
Even if the war were to end successfully for Ukraine, it's not like most of the women (most of whom are also young) are going to come back once they've tasted an easier life in the West. What a fucked up situation. I feel genuinely bad for Ukrainian men wtf. I just read now that already in March 2022 3.8 million had fled Ukraine, 90% of whom were women. How can you even repair something like this?

Edit: sorry, 90% were women AND children, ofc, but still, it's bad. Probably a lot of married mothers will go back after the war, but the young single women in prime breeding age, no way.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Brus Wane and Abomination52
West is fighting russia using ukrainian meat fodder + war is the best business on the planet + millions of women that will remain in eu + post-war decimation of Ukraine by big companies, agriculture, natural resources etc.

If i were to say this irl, i'd get lynched.

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Deleted member 2832, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
Even if the war were to end successfully for Ukraine, it's not like most of the women (most of whom are also young) are going to come back once they've tasted an easier life in the West. What a fucked up situation. I feel genuinely bad for Ukrainian men wtf. I just read now that already in March 2022 3.8 million had fled Ukraine, 90% of whom were women. How can you even repair something like this?

The real number is close to 10 million have left Ukraine, 2-3 millions were in EU working before the war.

Rn probably 25 million are left.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, PubertyMaxxer and Guba
West is fighting russia using ukrainian meat fodder + war is the best business on the planet + millions of women that will remain in eu + post-war decimation of Ukraine by big companies, agriculture, natural resources etc.

If i were to say this irl, i'd get lynched.
Interesting take bordering on conspiracy theory

1. If and when the fighting stops, there's gonna be a shit load of business rebuilding the broken nation.
2536731 Margaret Mitchell Quote What most people don t seem to realize is

2. The influx of women and children into anywhere (mostly EU) is great.
A. Solves the incel/mating problem
B. Solves the aging population

Both to a limited extent anyway

All this without having to raise taxes, change policies or take in any men so local labour isn't threatened

Genius if you ask me

It's so fucking brutal how disposable men are jfl poor Ukies

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Interesting take bordering on conspiracy theory

1. If and when the fighting stops, there's gonna be a shit load of business rebuilding the broken nation.
View attachment 2266118

2. The influx of women and children into anywhere (mostly EU) is great.
A. Solves the incel/mating problem
B. Solves the aging population

Both to a limited extent anyway

All this without having to take in any men so local labour isn't threatened

It's so fucking brutal how disposable men are jfl poor Ukies

JFL 5 million young women won't solve the incel problem, let alone the aging problem.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
JFL 5 million young women won't solve the incel problem, let alone the aging problem.
Besides, they are chad or billionaire curry only.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Yeah that's why I said to a limited extent

Idk if it's really 5 million young women but dude that actually helps the Incel problem (in theory)

The average Ukie toilet isn't good enough to get Chad to commit or run successful OF game.

That means she'd have to enter prostitution of some sort if she wants quick cash. This has benefits to society.

A. Brings down the cost of paid sex by directly competing against local sex workers.

B. They tend to pick money over looks and it will be easier for a cel to bux if he wants.

C. 5 million (according to you) extra women flooding the dating market with virtually the same no. of men

That's not an insignificant thing - repeat in Jordan Peterson voice

At least a few hundred thousand men who weren't getting any poontang before might actually get some play now... and even if I'm wrong, the competition that the local women will face for Chad will be stiff. And it will inevitably lead to them being less entitled and even relaxing their dating standards if they don't want to remain femcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 28691
Yeah that's why I said to a limited extent

Idk if it's really 5 million young women but dude that actually helps the Incel problem (in theory)

The average Ukie toilet isn't good enough to get Chad to commit or run successful OF game.

That means she'd have to enter prostitution of some sort if she wants quick cash. This has benefits to society.

A. Brings down the cost of paid sex by directly competing against local sex workers.

B. They tend to pick money over looks and it will be easier for a cel to bux if he wants.

C. 5 million (according to you) extra women flooding the dating market with virtually the same no. of men

That's not an insignificant thing - repeat in Jordan Peterson voice

At least a few hundred thousand men who weren't getting any poontang before might actually get some play now... and even if I'm wrong, the competition that the local women will face for Chad will be stiff. And it will inevitably lead to them being less entitled and even relaxing their dating standards.

You're more autistic than me.

But yeah, the number of sex workers will grow.

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
If I was a Ukrainian I would've literally bought the first one way ticket out of Ukraine the moment I heard jewlensky was planning on making all the men cannon fodder while letting all the foids get away to western Europe.
Mein nigger as soon as the war began they made it illegal for men to leave the country and put military checkpoints everywhere so the hohols need to have a reason to travel past certain blockposts so they don't run away from their duty to the motherland

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Slavs have primitive conservative "ME MAN. ME FIGHT. WOMEN INNOCENT ANGEL. ME PROTECT. OOO OOO AH AH 🐵🐵🐵" kindve mentality

And obviously their women are all too happy to take advantage of that and flee to western chads to get fucked by them.

If I was a Ukrainian I would've literally bought the first one way ticket out of Ukraine the moment I heard jewlensky was planning on making all the men cannon fodder while letting all the foids get away to western Europe. NAW BOYO, I ain't sacrificing my life for some Svetlana thot so that she can escape and go get fucked by German and med chads lmao :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
exactly if iam staying to fight the women better be cooking me some meals at least and sewing clothes for the war effort. These guys literally got cucked by lewinsky this guy is not god, saying you can't leave the country or you will be arrested all men ages 18-60 need to stay and fight, while all the women and children flee to other countries.

Irony of it lewinsky is hes fortress protected eating good and fucking hes wife, hes not on the front-lines hes not on the battlefield like the generals and leaders like in the civil war in the usa. I would ended up trying the leave the moment i heard russia invaded.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Russia is literally trying to invade Europe. First it was Georgia, then it was Crimea, now its the rest of the Ukraine, next they'll try to invade the Baltics.

Russia is literally trying to invade Europe. First it was Georgia, then it was Crimea, now its the rest of the Ukraine, next they'll try to invade the Baltics.
Also the USSR federation puppet states*

willing pawns in a proxy war between global jewry and the country from where they were evicted after the fall of the soviet union.

They're just assisting Jewlensky and his western overlords to "destroy" the Ruskis

And they think they're fighting for world peace, sovereignty, democracy and a whole bunch of cucked ideas

View attachment 2266110

Poor men have to become cannon fodder while oligarchs have long escaped that corrupt shithole

And there are able bodied Ukrainians like Mudryk & Zinchenko living it up in London while their "countrymen" get slaughtered

Imagine getting blasted to bits by Putin's missiles while Hoholinas are getting run through by three-inch Tteokbokkis

I already told folks this there stupid if they think all men ages 18-60 have to stay and fight, what that really means is all the poor and men without power or connections have to stay and fight.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane and PrinceLuenLeoncur

View attachment 2266110

I almsot fucked a Ukrainian a month into the war I ontl stopped cos my buddy (another black guy) had dated her in the past before lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
obER for cuckraine

@IwantToLooksMaxx

belarus and ukraine are the most cucked countries in the world tbh
Yeah, but Russians are so fucking stupid that even if they nuked the United States, it would probably just result in one old person dying from a heart attack and a thousand or so more injured fromm the damage. That's about it. Then after that, USA will shit down Moscow's throat.

Also, why attack the puppet when you can go after the puppet master that controls both sides of this war - ISRAEL?!

Yeah, but Russians are so fucking stupid that even if they nuked the United States, it would probably just result in one old person dying from a heart attack and a thousand or so more injured fromm the damage. That's about it. Then after that, USA will shit down Moscow's throat.

Also, why attack the puppet when you can go after the puppet master that controls both sides of this war - ISRAEL?!
Xi already put putin on his knees and told him “no nukes nigger”

And putin said “yes massa”

• JFL
Reactions: Abomination52 and Jmpace52
russia is the bull
On an individual level it doesn't make a difference

Normal Russians are just as poor as normal Ukrainians or Belarusians.

I don't see why Belarusians would be more cucked than Russians.

Yeah Ukrainiana are obviously more cucked than Russians, but not Belarusians.