What are your thoughts on The Germanic Build?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
In Phenotypes: Do you think this can be ideal? I think that some types of phenotypes of Germans (certain tribes of Germans) have what I call "Germanic Build". Germans who are especially densely boned and they have large frames. They can be taller as well, but not always. Perhaps this is better known as "Bavarian type". Now the problem lies in with weight gain, because I think people with this type are more prone to weight gain, but I think I would best describe it as a hybrid type of Endo-Mesomoprhic. Broad shoulders, "barrel chested", small waist, naturally large arms and legs, and naturally more muscular. I think it looks better than some other kinds of build, particularly those of the Nordid types who seem to be thin and wiry framed. Jews are like this too. If someone with Germanic build doesn't get fat, they can really look impressive.

The Germanic build works for both men and women. Women of this type usually have a nice set of milkers

Uber Germanic Build :
1381373162746135330.jpg

7a22c13e7bc612b56eae0799e299a019.jpg

Nice healthy Germanic woman:

34131FE300000578-0-image-m-14_1463400879671.jpg

(these are German Americans, probably)

o38_25124991.jpg

She looks healthy:
ffa21bfb39f182aa69c26599e76bf469.jpg

Finally, Steve Reeves Bodybuilder with German ancestry had it as well:

4e4a0a0721452.image.jpg

Germanic build can work for people if they gain weight to a point. I believe it is more aesthetic than the wide waisted look and they look naturally strong. What do Y'all think?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7926, BigBiceps and 1 other person
everyone who speaks german is 100 the same because they speak a language and thats how the world works because the real world is like Skyrim

based

o38_25124991.jpg

Brunette on the right is pretty cute tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Averagecel, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
Not all Germans have Germanic build. I notice the North Germans are thin and wiry just like the English. Women are flat chested. Wide waisted ("skinny-fat) and they don't have the wide lats.

Zhe Aryan Race

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Agrippa (legend of physical antropology) on "The Typical Nordid Body Type"

The leptomorphic body is typical for real Nordids in the narrower sense (Skandonordid, Nordatlantid and Eastnordid). The body type is sinewy Leptosomic though, not as gracile on average as f.e. Arabids. The difference is mainly slightly more (long) muscles, stronger muscle markers, somewhat broader-heavier build (compared to the extreme gracile Leptosomic of course like you can see it in Somalis f.e.) and especially stronger bones.
Typical Leptosomic, sinewy Leptosomic and Leptosome-Athletic body build of the Nordid racial type:
Attachment 006

Typical Nordid Leptosomics, the 2nd example won a "race award" for representing the Nordid race very good, extremely progressive type I already used in some posts if its about progressive features:
Attachment 004

Professor Georg Kulenkampff, very Leptosomic, rather gracile Leptosomic type of Nordid racial type:
Attachment 003

Generally in certain sports (like tennis, handball, high jump, decathlon etc.) the Nordid bodytype is very dominant so that especially athletes from Europe, generally speaking from Rome onwards, have a high percentage of Nordids (but Dinarids, Cromagnids and Atlantomediterranids too obviously).

In Phenotypes: Do you think this can be ideal? I think that some types of phenotypes of Germans (certain tribes of Germans) have what I call "Germanic Build". Germans who are especially densely boned and they have large frames. They can be taller as well, but not always. Perhaps this is better known as "Bavarian type". Now the problem lies in with weight gain, because I think people with this type are more prone to weight gain, but I think I would best describe it as a hybrid type of Endo-Mesomoprhic. Broad shoulders, "barrel chested", small waist, naturally large arms and legs, and naturally more muscular. I think it looks better than some other kinds of build, particularly those of the Nordid types who seem to be thin and wiry framed. Jews are like this too. If someone with Germanic build doesn't get fat, they can really look impressive.

The Germanic build works for both men and women. Women of this type usually have a nice set of milkers

Uber Germanic Build :
1381373162746135330.jpg

7a22c13e7bc612b56eae0799e299a019.jpg

Nice healthy Germanic woman:

34131FE300000578-0-image-m-14_1463400879671.jpg

(these are German Americans, probably)

o38_25124991.jpg

She looks healthy:
ffa21bfb39f182aa69c26599e76bf469.jpg

Finally, Steve Reeves Bodybuilder with German ancestry had it as well:

4e4a0a0721452.image.jpg

Germanic build can work for people if they gain weight to a point. I believe it is more aesthetic than the wide waisted look and they look naturally strong. What do Y'all think?

Body is cope but in terms of phenos they hit the genetic jack pot even then only a few most likely gracile nordid

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
the Germanic build in 40 years from now won’t exist. It’ll just be the African / Arab build

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6789, KrissKross and 2 others
Body is cope but in terms of phenos they hit the genetic jack pot even then only a few most likely gracile nordid
pashtuns mog these nerdic cunts to death

pashtuns mog these nerdic cunts to death

I said only a few and yes i agree pashtuns are a mogging machine pheno the other 2 are even better just have a good pheno theory

>nice healthy germanic woman
<post a turko-germanic rapehybrid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and KrissKross
I said only a few and yes i agree pashtuns are a mogging machine pheno the other 2 are even better just have a good pheno theory

in actuality it isnt. NA is not as good as some of the pashtun/Jatt phenos imo

in actuality it isnt. NA is not as good as some of the pashtun/Jatt phenos imo

Disagree here not using extreme uncle mogs 99 percent of all north atlantids but he is 1 in a billion the average pasthun doesn't look like that

im talking about in practive averages. tbh as for coloring it depends

im talking about in practive averages. tbh as for coloring it depends

On average the european versions tend to mog mainly cause of the eye colour and skin colour halo

Disagree here not using extreme uncle mogs 99 percent of all north atlantids but he is 1 in a billion the average pasthun doesn't look like that
but average NA doesnt look any better

My maternal grandmother. . . . .

Nordids are the plainest body type and they are what we think of as the skinny-fat (lean but fat) people. Height does work in their favor though. Germanic builds rarely get above 6 ft tall. They are solid average in height. Although Arnold is probably another example and he was over 6 ft.

I thought they looked like chads on average

average pashtun aparanly

na

its a tie tbh. ones got better face and the other coloring. the best pheno average is faelid
NA is just more likely to have all chads have good coloring too. which produces slayers

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
She looks like her except mine has a thin nose and looks like sméagol because of 40+ years of hardcore meth and sex.
chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Basically this is my build. In between mesomorph and endomorph

View attachment 184613
average pashtun aparanly

View attachment 184614

na

its a tie tbh. ones got better face and the other coloring. the best pheno average is faelid
NA is just more likely to have all chads have good coloring too. which produces slayers

Nah first mogs purely cause of ratios seem better off on 2nd ded serious might just be colouring though

Nah first mogs purely cause of ratios seem better off on 2nd ded serious might just be colouring though
NA is just coloring bro. NA is really a bit retarded as a term ngl. its an ancestral thing altought its not really. how can you say that a pashtun with white skin blue eyes and dark hair is NA? you cant. same with turk. Eastern europe. south europe and everywhere non british or french

NA is just coloring bro. NA is really a bit retarded as a term ngl. its an ancestral thing altought its not really. how can you say that a pashtun with white skin blue eyes and dark hair is NA? you cant. same with turk. Eastern europe. south europe and everywhere non british or french

I thought it was 1 pheno out of like a few thousand that's 1 of the top tier ones tronder nordid is also up their fuck i had a thread for this

I thought it was 1 pheno out of like a few thousand that's 1 of the top tier ones tronder nordid is also up their fuck i had a thread for this
tronder is poopy tbh.
i still dont understand if by pheno you mean avearge looks in the area or coloring

wtf is this havent seen a single REAL aryan here.

thought you would say that. pre slaivc is a mogger

Jesus fucking christ what happened to turn slavs this subhuman today they originate from this gigachad

FUCKING GERMANS

those two look alike alot. its probably some maxilary forward growth difference
also ramus

Ahhhhhh right So it would appear it's not all pheno life fuel i guess it's more diet and environment but what environment produces European features ? like colder tunderous areas ?

jfl germany has robust chads but ugly women. russia is the opposite. a lot of slavs i meet have a sinewy figure but their women are model tier ngl tbh

Ahhhhhh right So it would appear it's not all pheno life fuel i guess it's more diet and environment but what environment produces European features ? like colder tunderous areas ?
idk. many features that are "europeans" evolved in north africa and the black sea region . cold + predatory adaptation. also culture