What body type would look the most elegant/high class when wearing a suit?

What body type would look the most elegant/high class when wearing a suit?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title. While I've been told I look good in suits (for example I got complimented multiple times at graduation for the tailored suit I wore and how I wore it well), I can't help but feel that toned or jacked ectomorphs, who are tall, pull suits off better than me.

At just 176 cm tall with a toned (not lean) mesomorph body at 16% bf, I sometimes feel "squatty" next to a 195cm lean ectomorph wearing a suit.

D render standing male body type ie skinny type muscular type heavy weight d render standing m
D render standing male body type ie skinny type muscular type heavy weight d render standing m
D render standing male body type illustration ectomorph skinny mesomorph muscular endomorphhea
D render standing male body type illustration ectomorph skinny type mesomorph muscular type en

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@zylk98

• +1
Tall, toned mésomorph would be ideal

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Xangsane
Tall, toned mésomorph would be ideal
I'm a toned mesomorph at 15-16% bf but I always felt squattier in comparison to tall, toned ectomorphs while wearing a suit

• +1
@RetardSubhuman @zylk98
I'm a toned mesomorph at 15-16% bf but I always felt squattier in comparison to tall, toned ectomorphs while wearing a suit

You’re missing the tall component.
Its also important that your torso isn’t too long

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You’re missing the tall component.
Its also important that your torso isn’t too long
Exactly. If only I were 6'4 :feelswhy:
Would you say 176cm is too short to look truly high class?

• +1
It’s ok. But being taller and broad is always better

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Zylk and bwrauycnee
Tall ecto-meso mix

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Go commando to show dick bulge too. High class.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, Zylk and Xangsane
Wouldn't that look more low class and "sweaty"? I think too much muscle bulge would tend to look lower class when wearing a suit
Every chad feature = High class

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk and Xangsane
Mesomorph.

• +1
I would say yes, the (only) minimum height to look upper class would be 5'11.

But you also have to take into account phenotype, face, hair and body as well.
I guess shoes would give me a lift but again 6'4 niggas be wearing those same shoes to give them a lift :lul::lul:
What phenotype/face/hair would do well, and how far am I from that pheno? I've been told I pull off suits well but I always felt my height was a problem, and the fact I look quite young for my age (and I wear glasses).

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
4E811185 C231 4B4E 9A3C 1EE099EC237B

Impossible to look high class in a suit if you aren’t tall and slim

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and Xangsane
How short is 176cm?
One of my closest real life friend is 177 cm and another friend from college is exactly 176 cm. Neither of them are blackpilled but both constantly use the term manlet to refer to themselves

• So Sad
One of my closest real life friend is 177 cm and another friend from college is exactly 176 cm. Neither of them are blackpilled but both constantly use the term manlet to refer to themselves
I'm their height but a mesomorph (you've seen me) - would that body type not look that high class in a suit compared to tall and slim men?

cant look "high class" without being at least 6'1

• So Sad
I'm their height but a mesomorph (you've seen me) - would that body type not look that high class in a suit compared to tall and slim men?
Unfortunately I have to say no. I think I have mentioned what industry I’m in , anyways the standard is everybody wearing suits. It’s always brutal when I see one guy towering over another by a head. They are both in suits and I know fully well the short guy has great expertise but my subconscious instantly makes the tall guy more authorative & high class

• So Sad
Unfortunately I have to say no. I think I have mentioned what industry I’m in , anyways the standard is everybody wearing suits. It’s always brutal when I see one guy towering over another by a head. They are both in suits and I know fully well the short guy has great expertise but my subconscious instantly makes the tall guy more authorative & high class
Does that mean I should fraud with lifts and cut?

Does that mean I should fraud with lifts and cut?
Frankly , why not. I usually wear an inch worth of lifts whenever I’m in a suit. Girls wear high heeled shoes with their elegant attire, why would you handicap yourself by not wearing (a conservative amount of )lifts

Don’t Amnesiamaxx with 4 inches of lifts though

• +1
Frankly , why not. I usually wear an inch worth of lifts whenever I’m in a suit. Girls wear high heeled shoes with their elegant attire, why would you handicap yourself by not wearing (a conservative amount of )lifts
I'm gonna go for it, but at the end of the day I'm still a stumpy 176.5 cm man.

View attachment 1739887

Impossible to look high class in a suit if you aren’t tall and slim
Not really most tall skinny guys look like waiters or hotel managers/used car salesmen wearing a suit

light skinned mesomorphs look better in suits IMO