What can I do to fix deep nasolabial folds?

R

rinkendinken

Iron
I am already doing everything skin care based but can it have anything to do with bloating?
Do I need to get a wider maxilla to stretch out the skin more?

I am already doing everything skin care based but can it have anything to do with bloating?
No, the only sure way to make them smaller is a facelift, give or take :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: rinkendinken
Leanmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, rinkendinken and Deleted member 16380
wouldnt leanmaxxing increase folds
It would.
You can try fillers, fat Grafting, Facelift.
Permanent Result would be highcut lefort or quadangular lefort or lefort 2

• +1
It would.
Does the lefort remove the folds by the moving the maxilla forwards part or the stretching the skin part of it?

It would.
nah i have very very slight folds visible only in some lightings

Also btw I feel like my nasolabial folds get bigger if my masseters get bigger. Does anyone see how this could work?

wouldnt leanmaxxing increase folds
It will BUT IT DEPENDS.

Leanmaxxing reduces the fat compartment which slid, and created your folds in the first place.

But this is in theory, and genetically dependent.When you leanmax, you also leanmax the whole face. It might as well be, that your whole face is lean, and your malar fat pad is still FAT, then, in comparison to the rest of your lean face, the nasolabial folds will be even MORE prominent.

So, it is complicated. There is nor recipe.

Also NOTE that ALL PEOPLE have NASOLABIAL FOLDS. It is actually Abnormal to have none. This is a sure sign of unskilled photoshop btw (y)

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and rinkendinken
Also btw I feel like my nasolabial folds get bigger if my masseters get bigger. Does anyone seen how this could work?
can confirm. Exact Same Thing Happens when my Masseter increases. Dont Know how that relates

• +1
Does bloating due to for example eating a really excessive amount of bread exist? Cus I eat a lot of bread and it might be an explanation but idk if bloating is cope cus I’ve heard mixed opinions

It will BUT IT DEPENDS.

Leanmaxxing reduces the fat compartment which slid, and created your folds in the first place.

But this is in theory, and genetically dependent.When you leanmax, you also leanmax the whole face. It might as well be, that your whole face is lean, and your malar fat pad is still FAT, then, in comparison to the rest of your lean face, the nasolabial folds will be even MORE prominent.

So, it is complicated. There is nor recipe.

Also NOTE that ALL PEOPLE have NASOLABIAL FOLDS. It is actually Abnormal to have none. This is a sure sign of unskilled photoshop btw (y)
what if i have really slighty visible nasolabial folds that show only in some lightings

• +1
considering fillers into the piriform fossa as a cope until i can get bimax

• +1
considering fillers into the piriform fossa as a cope until i can get bimax
Will moving the maxilla forward make the naso folds smaller or will it be the skin getting tighter that does it?

fibroblasting got rid of astrosky's

• +1
Will moving the maxilla forward make the naso folds smaller or will it be the skin getting tighter that does it?
if you're young which im assuming you are it's likely a recessed maxilla causing it. moving the maxilla forward will cause the skin to get tighter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and rinkendinken
Hopefully bimax