what can i do to improve my jaw angularity????

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken

starting from the top is newest and bottom oldest{4 months}

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 2729, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
And another victim to the racepill/currypill. You've good proportions but unfortunate curry coloring and pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 13137, user47283 and 2 others
loose bodyfat
or (very very likely to be cope) use gua cha or whatever its called, the thing which people pretend it can make your jaw look more defined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 14166
And another victim to the racepill/currypill. You've good proportions but unfortunate curry coloring and pheno
i already have a stacy gf , i just want to ascend further in case she ditches me i can get a better gf

fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
JFL at this jutting nigga post a real photo if you want advice:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1328118Stop squinting, relax your jaw, stop jutting it forward, stop biting your cheeks. Post a frontal photo and then people can actually advise you on an aesthetic improvement.
i dont jut you fag why does everyone say that lmao:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah bruh it’s the jaw angle not ur poo skin. Fellow curry btw but I’m North Indian so pheno mog
i honestly don't care abt the mog i already have a stacy gf

This is so cringe lol. Post the frontal pic without your mouth censored. Your lowering lip is protruding I guarantee it.
they are pics in my previous post on my lips and my lower lip isnt potruding

Yeah bruh it’s the jaw angle not ur poo skin. Fellow curry btw but I’m North Indian so pheno mog
pheno doesnt mean anything unless youre ugly af i jaw mog you to andromeda and back

JFL at this jutting nigga post a real photo if you want advice:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1328118Stop squinting, relax your jaw, stop jutting it forward, stop biting your cheeks. Post a frontal photo and then people can actually advise you on an aesthetic improvement.
i aint doing any of that shit except squinting , holy shit I my features are above average just tell me , you don't need to get childish and jealous its okay bro i understand my jaw is top 5%