What caused modern female looks to evolve?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Lots of “modern” female face types never existed 100 years ago.

I can’t imagine a woman in 1920 looking like her. Yeah she has makeup on, but you still can see her face has a “modern” form that can’t be found in any historical photos.

Women in history appear distinctly “old” (as in time period and not age).

Why do modern women have different craniofacial morphologies compared to women in recent history?

This kind of female face never existed in the 1700s:

Furthermore, the “natural ceiling” of female sexiness has risen substantially. Centuries ago, a top 1% woman looked like this:

Now, women who’re merely above average who obliterate her are common:

Common today, such women fog top-1% women from the 1500s.

Although average women today and average women from the past are pretty much equal in looks (without makeup), the top-1% women of the modern era are lightyears above the top-1% women pre 1800s. Consider famous high-PSL Stacies—Megan Fox, Adriana Lima, Madison Beer, etc.—they simply couldn’t exist in 1650.

And seems that modern women tend to have different BODY morphologies as well. I can’t fathom a woman in the 18th century, of any ethnicity, having a giant ass and huge tits.

To people ITT who say that their faces didn’t change,

Watch videos that show women trying on vintage and historical hairstyles, makeup, clothing, etc. Look up modern women dressed up in antique clothing or costumes. Their faces look modern despite their old presentations.

See, she looks like a modern-day person dressed up like she’s from the past. Her craniofacial structure doesn’t look old-timey.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 14984
All the estrogen/birth control/contraceptives never existed 100 years or so ago so you have that as a possibly relevant factor for sure

Before women's estrogen/cycle was natural and not Frankenstein'ed by running non-stop estrogen/pills which can screw them up possibly

I think someone on Ray Peat Forum mentioned that too much estrogen actually makes women more masculine, and that progesterone is more the "female" or 'youth" hormone or something like that. Surely too much estrogen can't be good for progesterone, so you have that....

Femininity is supposed to be balanced by estrogen & progesterone biorhythmically and not in a constant stream/blow like birth control

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Danish_Retard, currylightskin and 2 others
you're just wrong.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Danish_Retard and thecel
also they literally have the same face shape

6800B4A6 720F 4DED BF31 669C1773F8F8
50CD5D30 26BC 4A62 AA78 0E3DB2569B55

What you're describing is psychological oldness. You think they look older because their style is not in use anymore.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deprived, Deleted member 7580 and 7 others
Your literally looking at womens faces with makeup. Ofc that tiktok girl is going to look different when shes caking "natural foundation, lipstick and such.

cant say when its no abundant modern photos of everyday old women. Old Pictures and drawings are for the most part ass and dont even give a full 70% on how the females looked back then (half of the drawings are just trannys tbh lets be honest). The oldschool bw photo you posted of that girl looked half decent, with no modern makeup or modernism, so id say that IRL the quality of society would be way higher.

Also most foids in today time are more androgynous due to extra hormones and bad dna shit. So the skinny females with semi mogger face/jaw is somewhat of a thing most men are attracted to only in todays time due to our standard being set on looking at model hermaphrodites all our lives. Im pretty sure if your ancestors saw modern day women, they would vomit and think he was a eunuch trying to play dress.

For ex. Take away this womens extra lip plumpness, fem made hair, fem made harline and eyelashes (+surgerys etc.). Tell me what u see? Not saying they arent women, but beauty standards being changeable is real.

Attachments

• C8_B91qY_400x400.jpg
    C8_B91qY_400x400.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
  • YAEL-SHELBIA-phong-cach-quyen-ru.jpg
    YAEL-SHELBIA-phong-cach-quyen-ru.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17791 and thecel
@8PSLcel you blind bitch
i agreed with you
what i was describing was the style
you fool

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, thecel and Deleted member 17791
unibrow
hair style
makeup changes
Yeah, it's all just superficial differences

"Why do modern women have different craniofacial morphologies compared to women in recent history?"

It's literally just eyebrows and mouth being different in those two examples.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and SunniMogger
  • Woah
Yeah, it's all just superficial differences

"Why do modern women have different craniofacial morphologies compared to women in recent history?"

It's literally just eyebrows and mouth being different in those two examples.
mouth prolly lip fillers and shit
back then thin lips were ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and thecel
mouth prolly lip fillers and shit
back then thin lips were ideal
also most women look like lil miss piggy so...

I literally hardly ever see an actually good looking woman. They're all these orc looking abominations.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Your literally looking at womens faces with makeup. Ofc that tiktok girl is going to look different when shes caking "natural foundation, lipstick and such.

cant say when its no abundant modern photos of everyday old women. Old Pictures and drawings are for the most part ass and dont even give a full 70% on how the females looked back then (half of the drawings are just trannys tbh lets be honest). The oldschool bw photo you posted of that girl looked half decent, with no modern makeup or modernism, so id say that IRL the quality of society would be way higher.

Also most foids in today time are androgynous due to extra hormones and bad dna shit. So the skinny females with semi mogger face/jaw is somewhat of a thing most men are attracted to only in todays time due to our standard being set on looking at model hermaphrodites all our lives. Im pretty sure if your ancestors saw modern day women, they would vomit and think he was a eunuch trying to play dress.

For ex. Take away this womens extra lip plumpness, fem made hair, fem made harline and eyelashes. Tell me what u see? Not saying they arent women, but beauty standards being changeable is real.
feminine looking women look like shit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Although average women today and average women from the past are pretty much equal in looks (without makeup), the top-1% women of the modern era are lightyears above the top-1% women pre 1800s. Consider famous high-PSL Stacies—Megan Fox, Adriana Lima, Madison Beer, etc.—they simply couldn’t exist in 1650.

And seems that modern women tend to have different BODY morphologies as well. I can’t fathom a woman in the 18th century, of any ethnicity, having a giant ass and huge tits.

Watch videos that show women trying on vintage and historical hairstyles, makeup, clothing, etc. Look up modern women dressed up in antique clothing or costumes. Their faces look modern despite their old presentations.

See, she looks like a modern-day person dressed up like she’s from the past. Her craniofacial structure doesn’t look old-timey.

@8PSLcel

feminine looking women look like shit.
Bc like i said were raised looking at models with literall different ratios than women of old time due to hormonal difernces. I think this is the answer to OPs question tbh.

Like how u said the a difference is eyebrow and mouth area. Well, todays women have a larger dental area and a more larger upper eyebrow area literally due to the androgyny effect. Males ideally have larger dental areas. Long wide teeth. Thick longer eyebrows. Modern women share masculine traits and modern males share feminine traits. (Another reason i think modern ppl are susceptible to lgbqt stuff) Extra hormones in modern society.. cant change that. This is why when u compare the differences, oldschool girl looks round while the other girls looks thin and "powerful" (especially when modern day women wear makeup and looksmax, which highlight the masc shared traits and make it more aesthetic).

Some people prefer this androgyny, especially in todays time as we are raised since birth to see that as the standard. But old men 1000s of years ago might not prefer these type of women. I think oldschool women probably would look more thicker/curvyer.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
there was no single phenotype for human populations.

Muh I can't imagine one with big tits

Stuff like that exists on a bell curve. It did exist.

• JFL
Bc like i said were raised looking at models with literall different ratios than women of old time due to hormonal difernces. I think this is the answer to OPs question tbh.

Like how u said the a difference is eyebrow and mouth area. Well, todays women have a larger dental area and a more larger upper eyebrow area literally due to the androgyny effect. Males ideally have larger dental areas. Long wide teeth. Modern women share masculine traits and modern males share feminine traits. Extra hormones in modern society cant change that. This is why when u compare the differences, oldschool one looks round while the other looks thin and "powerful" (especially when modern day women wear makeup, which highlight the masc shared traits).

Modern women look more feminine and not more masculine. Because humans got more gracialized as civilizations got more developed. Old-school women have more robust bones. Jaws and chins are obvious examples (modern women and modern men both have smaller, narrower jaws and less protrusive chins), and another example is the Caucasian nose bridge. These days you often see grown White women who have childlike, ski-sloped nasal bridges and babyish button noses, which were rare to find in Caucasians centuries ago.

Some people prefer this androgyny, especially in todays time as we are raised since birth to see that as the standard. But old men 1000s of years ago might not prefer these type of women. I think oldschool women probably would look more thicker/curvyer.

I can’t fathom a woman in the 18th century, of any ethnicity, having a giant ass and huge tits.

Last edited:
Modern women look more feminine and not more masculine. Because humans got more gracialized as civilizations got more developed. Old-school women have more robust bones. Jaws and chins are obvious examples (modern women and modern men both have smaller, narrower jaws and less protrusive chins), and another example is the Caucasian nose bridge. These days you often see grown White women who have babyish, ski-sloped nasal bridges and button noses, which were rare to find in Caucasians centuries ago.
What your saying holds not merit though. Not only because your bio says ~

blackpilled MtF transmaxer

But like how we can literally observe the effects of modern inventions like birth control and have studys on how they literally masculinize women farther than what occured in old ages.
All the estrogen/birth control/contraceptives never existed 100 years or so ago so you have that as a possibly relevant factor for sure

Before women's estrogen/cycle was natural and not Frankenstein'ed by running non-stop estrogen/pills which can screw them up possibly

I think someone on Ray Peat Forum mentioned that too much estrogen actually makes women more masculine, and that progesterone is more the "female" or 'youth" hormone or something like that. Surely too much estrogen can't be good for progesterone, so you have that....

Femininity is supposed to be balanced by estrogen & progesterone biorhythmically and not in a constant stream/blow like birth control

But not only that, saying modern women have narrower jaws is nothing more of an opinion tbh. You literally can compare jawlines to your black and white oldschool photo to the modern girls you posted and literally see how the modern days womens jaws are more defined. Im talking male and female skeletons. Stop capping.

• Hmm...
But like how we can literally observe the effects of modern inventions like birth control and have studys on how they literally masculinize women farther than what occured in old ages.

But how? I’ve seen countless photos and women IRL, and I can’t say that women today look physically any more masculine than women 100 years ago looked. The changes I observed are all feminization: bigger tits, bigger ass, thicker thighs, and more neotenous and gracialized facial structures.

But how? I’ve seen countless photos and women IRL, and I can’t say that women today look physically any more masculine than women 100 years ago looked. The changes I observed are all feminization: bigger tits, bigger ass, thicker thighs, and more neotenous and gracialized facial structures.
well, when you look up what defines a "neotenous" trait, ofc its based on hermaphrodites. Large foreheads (when females and feminization hormones obv causes hairline to be shorter, and forehead to be small) , larger eyes, but then they say stuff like recessive chins (like chin shaving is not the most common cosmetic procedure that can be done.). and thin noses (same as chin shaving). Thing is, even if we were to go off of "neotenous" facial traits and things like tits, ass and thighs, oldschool women would still come up on top as they were literally fatter and literally looked recessed with circle faces.

just compare pictures tbh.

Attachments

• mm.png
    mm.png
    281.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 6-raphael-paintings.jpg
    6-raphael-paintings.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 0
  • afba691a5ed211245a75d96bdb2dc7df.png
    afba691a5ed211245a75d96bdb2dc7df.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 2020_CKS_18515_0039_000(rosalba_carriera_portrait_of_a_lady_bust-length_looking_to_the_right_h).jpg
    2020_CKS_18515_0039_000(rosalba_carriera_portrait_of_a_lady_bust-length_looking_to_the_right_h).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitledb.png
    Untitledb.png
    361 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
well, when you look up what defines a "neotenous" trait, ofc its based on hermaphrodites. Large foreheads (when females and feminization hormones obv causes hairline to be shorter, and forehead to be small) , larger eyes, but then they say stuff like recessive chins (like chin shaving is not the most common cosmetic procedure that can be done.). and thin noses (same as chin shaving). Thing is, even if we were to go off of "neotenous" facial traits and things like tits, ass and thighs, oldschool women would still come up on top as they were literally fatter and literally looked recessed with circle faces.

just compare pictures tbh.
Also pls dont jack off to those pictures, the modern girls i posted are all MTF transgenders.

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and thecel
Firstly, you're showing a historical picture of a more normal woman. A more normal woman today isn't very attractive either. Secondly, media standards for female beauty seemed lower up until the late 30s and early 40s.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 7580 and thecel
Lots of “modern” female face types never existed 100 years ago.

View attachment 1910924

I can’t imagine a woman in 1920 looking like her. Yeah she has makeup on, but you still can see her face has a “modern” form that can’t be found in any historical photos.

View attachment 1910929

Women in history appear distinctly “old” (as in time period and not age).

Why do modern women have different craniofacial morphologies compared to women in recent history?

This kind of female face never existed in the 1700s:

View attachment 1910932

Furthermore, the “natural ceiling” of female sexiness has risen substantially. Centuries ago, a top 1% woman looked like this:

View attachment 1910935

Now, women who’re merely above average who obliterate her are common:

View attachment 1910940View attachment 1910941

Common today, such women fog top-1% women from the 1500s.

Low iq thread.

Human looks have not changed very much. If you go outside most people still have the same features as their ancestors. Take a look at some old Hollywood models and you will see that the standards have actually dropped.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
that girl without makeup would look like a girl from the 1920s, there is no differences in humans from modern day till 25,000 years ago. At that point you start seeing extremely angular skulls and hunter-gatherer phenos.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Earth Dollar and thecel
Estrogen 🤙

• JFL
Make up and angles idiot

• Ugh..
  • +1
Compare hot girls with average girls theory

Low iq thread

• Hmm...
  • +1

Holy cope batman. Progesterone is the "masculinizing" hormone, not estrogen. Too much estrogen can never make you more masculine.

Trenbolone, the most masculinizing steroid that is commonly available, a favorite of bodybuilders, is a derivative of progesterone.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 20704

Like how u said the a difference is eyebrow and mouth area. Well, todays women have a larger dental area and a more larger upper eyebrow area literally due to the androgyny effect. Males ideally have larger dental areas. Long wide teeth. Thick longer eyebrows. Modern women share masculine traits and modern males share feminine traits. (Another reason i think modern ppl are susceptible to lgbqt stuff) Extra hormones in modern society.. cant change that. This is why when u compare the differences, oldschool girl looks round while the other girls looks thin and "powerful" (especially when modern day women wear makeup and looksmax, which highlight the masc shared traits and make it more aesthetic).

Lmao, cope.

Women's teeth and mouth area is relatively larger on their face than men is. Women are less likely than men to be microdont.

• Love it
Retarded thread tbh, its just a selection bias at work. Royalty didn't had 1% top female genetics, it was just wealthy families, not related to looks at all. Women were the same in the past that they are now, now they just have more make up and in the past because there were no photos, poor people, which was a vast majority couldn't took them or couldn't afford a painting of them.

Sometimes this forum surprises me, not in a good way.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and thecel
If you're not getting better you're getting worse

• Woah