What causes low IPD?

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
What do you think causes low IPD? Is it modern environment or bad oral posture or simply just genetics?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Genetics.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, subhuman incel, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
Low ipd isnt necessarily caused by bad bone development. Lots of people have bad ipd, but gigachad bone structure. Its just unfortunate, that bad ipd ruins harmony.

kinda like a fat negroid nose

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 9344, Lolcel and 2 others
Low ipd isnt necessarily caused by bad development. Lots of people have bad ipd, but gigachad bone structure. Its just unfortunate, that bad ipd ruins harmony.

that's fixable. ipd isnt

Low ipd isnt necessarily caused by bad bone development. Lots of people have bad ipd, but gigachad bone structure. Its just unfortunate, that bad ipd ruins harmony.

Except that low IPD rapes you hard and is unfixable

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: ivmas, subhuman incel, Dystopian and 1 other person
Never heard of Orbital Box Osteotomy??? Fucking pathetic graycel.
Technically but you might as well call IPD an unfixable failos because OBO doesn’t get performed on non-clinically deformed subhumans.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Greeicy and PenileFacialSurgery
idk if ur being ironic or not but can u widen ipd with it?
Indeed
Technically but you might as well call IPD an unfixable failos because OBO doesn’t get performed on non-clinically deformed subhumans.
5F39B544 899B 4000 B2A4 CE615CCFFE42

then how about you give yourself a deformity you pussy ass subhuman bitch incel stupid retard

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Greeicy
environment is a huge factor, i had over an eyes width apart as a baby and now its like .93 eyes width apart. i mouthbreathed during childhood

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Bromose, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Indeed

View attachment 369408

then how about you give yourself a deformity you pussy ass subhuman bitch incel stupid retard
Deformity as in fetal alcohol syndrome type shit. There has to be a visible deformity on the eye area not anywhere else on your face. Although there could be some kike surgeons who would perform that shiz for money.

Deformity as in fetal alcohol syndrome type shit. There has to be a visible deformity on the eye area not anywhere else on your face. Although there could be some kike surgeons who would perform that shiz for money.
Ummmmmmmm and?!?

Thsts fucking easy

problem with you incels is you never do what it takes

1# root too Lefort and OBO

Shotgun implants

0343FA63 4768 4C29 8095 9119F20D1EDA

There u fucking go, no excuses.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Greeicy
I measured my IPD from age 14-17-19 and it has remained the same so I say genetics for most cases

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Environment and genetics

Look at how this boys eyes appear more close set after years of mouth breathing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, PenileFacialSurgery, Greeicy and 1 other person
are you good at questions about ipd, mse and more? if u arent do u know someone?
I am somewhat learned when it comes to the basics of MSE, but I'd ask someone who actually performs MSE such as @Sergio-OMS .

I am somewhat learned when it comes to the basics of MSE, but I'd ask someone who actually performs MSE such as @Sergio-OMS .
I was going but it appears he has left the site

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
The angle is different
No shit but you can clearly see his ipd has changed, esp in relationship to his midface. If I took a picture with the second angle it would make my ipd look bigger if anything

No shit but you can clearly see his ipd has changed, esp in relationship to his midface. If I took a picture with the second angle it would make my ipd look bigger if anything
Nah the only thing that changed is his midface ipd is genetics
And OP isn’t a mouth breather

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Your question is very bad to answer
6ECb98q 1

who has low ipd must get almond eye surgery and play with eyebrows, hairstyle and nose.

that literally isn't so bad as you guys describe it unless it's an extreme case.

ZAC EFRON MTG

it also depend on the midface. but it's not necessarily over for someone who as an es ratio, for example, of 0.42

Keep dreaming about obo, its only performed on deformed patients and its normally used to actually decrease IPD

MSE wont so shit to IPD

Its most likely a genetic trait like coloured eyes

Narrow skull

Genes come in all varieties