What causes men to be attracted to femininity?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Ever since our ancestors were battling mammoths in caves thousands of years ago, femininity has been attractive to men. Dainty, soft bodies and high pitched voices turn us on. But, why?

What is the biological cause of this? What causes feminine life to arouse men?

We all know men are violent, high T, and aggressive while women are dainty, “sweet”, and delicate. Why do we want to have sex with such women?

Basically, what I’m asking, in layman terms, is why do men want to fuck feminine women? Why don’t men get turned on by huge aggressive women (besides the weirdos with that kink)?

In nature, most animals are indistinguishable from each other whether male or female. They all act the same. But, how come human females have this “feminine nature” that is seen nowhere else in nature except for in Homo sapiens?

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
i don’t know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kroker, aBetterMii and 2 others
higher estrogen = more fertile better mother

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bobt and aBetterMii
higher estrogen = more fertile better mother
But how come high estrogenic gorillas or lions don’t act “feminine” and wear perfume and have a posh walk? Why only humans?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
how the fuck are we supposed to know this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
But how come high estrogenic gorillas or lions don’t act “feminine” and wear perfume and have a posh walk? Why only humans?
Because those things are unique to humans.
animals have pheromones that single their femininity

and generally, animals from each sex do act differently. They just arent feminine in a human way, because they aren’t human.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Jagged0
Because those things are unique to humans.
animals have pheromones that single their femininity

and generally, animals from each sex do act differently. They just arent feminine in a human way, because they aren’t human.
But their behavior is relatively similar. That’s why you can’t tell a male cat from a female cat. At least I can’t. They act the exact same and look the exact same. The male might as well fuck another male since they’re all the same

Genetics I would say

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
But their behavior is relatively similar. That’s why you can’t tell a male cat from a female cat. At least I can’t. They act the exact same and look the exact same. The male might as well fuck another male since they’re all the same
We can’t tell the difference, but animals can

cats tell through smell

I want to fuck a feminine girl :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Vermilioncore
african women are the exception

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905 and Henry77
Think about it as magnets ( + - ). both are opposite to each other yet they are attracted

• +1
Reactions: Henry77 and Slob
Think about it as magnets ( + - ). both are opposite to each other yet they are attracted
Fags would disagree tho

• +1
Reactions: Kroker