Discussion What causes someone to have a low trust or high trust face?

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Have you ever just looked at someone and you get the feeling that they are bad news? I don't know how to explain this but you look at someone and instantly you feel uneasy or you do not trust them... And then there is the opposite with some people they just look like a really nice person.

What causes this it's a judgement call that takes less then half a second for you to make. It's not even always related to looks I've seen aesthetic looking people but you just automatically don't trust them

Ramirez is a good example of a low trust face.. Can anyone find a good example of a high trust face as well?

Attachments

• Ramirez.jpeg
    Ramirez.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
LooksOverAll said:
Mostly eye area and phenotype. Some factors from chin, hairline, etc as well.
You can tell a lot about a person by their eyes. Unhinged people often have very strained eyes. I saw a guy once and I got extreme creep vibes the first minute I looked at him in his eyes. Years later the guy turned out to be a pedo. Not sure if it was just random but the minute I made eye contact I did not trust him and thought there was something weird about him.

Fxdzcki

Fxdzcki

Amateur
Mainly genetics, but I also because in the Milo Yiannopoulos theory that people can communicate a lot of their personallity just from their face and how they take care of themselves. You can tell a person is angry just by their facial expressions, and the same can apply to just their face in general. You can tell straight away when someone looks a certain way and by how they take care of themselves that they are a horrible person, or if a girl is a slut, or if someone is a loser. Look at how people in Rome and Greece looked and how intelligent they where. While not always the case, beauty can single intelligence and self disipline.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Fxdzcki said:
Mainly genetics, but I also because in the Milo Yiannopoulos theory that people can communicate a lot of their personallity just from their face and how they take care of themselves. You can tell a person is angry just by their facial expressions, and the same can apply to just their face in general. You can tell straight away when someone looks a certain way and by how they take care of themselves that they are a horrible person, or if a girl is a slut, or if someone is a loser. Look at how people in Rome and Greece looked and how intelligent they where. While not always the case, beauty can single intelligence and self disipline.
Yeah I always worry if I look as bad as I feel then its over. Like if my real thoughts ever get through on my facial expression I am fucked lol.

The only way I can tell whether someone is a bad person or not beyond their genes is by the way their eyes look I don't know why or how...

To be honest I should get a job as a bar bouncer you would learn quick how to sort the bad from the good and it would teach you a lot.

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

There are a lot of factors but coloring is certainly one when it comes to being high or low trust

Vs

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Prettyboy said:
There are a lot of factors but coloring is certainly one when it comes to being high or low trust

Vs

Is the top guy supposed to be low trust I don't get that from him? Maybe high aggression but he doesn't seem low trust. The other guy looks a little low trust...

Fxdzcki

Fxdzcki

Amateur
Witheredly90 said:
Yeah I always worry if I look as bad as I feel then its over. Like if my real thoughts ever get through on my facial expression I am fucked lol.

The only way I can tell whether someone is a bad person or not beyond their genes is by the way their eyes look I don't know why or how...

To be honest I should get a job as a bar bouncer you would learn quick how to sort the bad from the good and it would teach you a lot.
I think that's why autistic and psychopathic people always have a blank expressions on their faces and avoid eye contact because they are afraid of people reading their real body language. That and they could be feeling numb all the time.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Fxdzcki said:
I think that's why autistic and psychopathic people always have a blank expressions on their faces and avoid eye contact because they are afraid of people reading their real body language. That and they could be feeling numb all the time.
I don't think that's the cause for autistic people. Also sociopaths probably make eye contact all the time. The saying eyes are the window to the soul applies mainly to people who feel guilt. You can often times understand someone by this. A man who is bad and knows it will display/project a lot of it. Although who knows really I need to get a job where I deal with weird people.

Fxdzcki

Fxdzcki

Amateur
Witheredly90 said:
I don't think that's the cause for autistic people. Also sociopaths probably make eye contact all the time. The saying eyes are the window to the soul applies mainly to people who feel guilt. You can often times understand someone by this. A man who is bad and knows it will display/project a lot of it. Although who knows really I need to get a job where I deal with weird people.
Yeah, I just think they are smart enough to know how the body expresses itself. Doesn't even mean they are doing anything bad but are just afraid of bad people judging them.

Primordial

Primordial

Hesitation is defeat. -Sword Saint
I thought it was the eyebrows. High trust = negative tilted eyebrows, low trust = positive tilted eyebrows, neutral trust = neutral tilted eyebrows

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Multimillionaire Swedish Trust fund Chad.
Big Nosecel said:
I thought it was the eyebrows. High trust = negative tilted eyebrows, low trust = positive tilted eyebrows, neutral trust = neutral tilted eyebrows
From irl experience it's much more than that.

The most lowtrust guy i've seen barely had pct brows but his eyes were pct and very slim. Sharp projected browridge and solid asf bones. He had slight stubble aswell and a middlepart tbh his bonemass and eyes were top tier asf.

Patient A

Patient A

reply guy who hates stupid assoomers.
Witheredly90 said:
Although who knows really I need to get a job where I deal with weird people.
become a mod on incels.is

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Patient A said:
become a mod on incels.is
I don't don't need a 6th sense to know all of you are bad news lol... Don't worry I am bad news too ;)

Hikicel69

Hikicel69

Confirmed Truecel
Low-set Dark positively tilted eyebrows are the main cause of low-trust face imo

subhuman pakicel

subhuman pakicel

Knowledgable
Prettyboy said:

Vs

do i look high/medium trust? many girls/people already assume i'm innocent and trustworthy

subhuman pakicel

subhuman pakicel

Knowledgable
Slob said:
bloated boneless low t cuck, harmless and high trust
Psl aspie cope from mental asylum:incel:

subhuman pakicel

subhuman pakicel

Knowledgable
Slob said:
everything on your face is rounded
Yeah my face is bloated plus i need to lose fat but i'm not low t or cuck actually i've cucked two guys both were bald, fat middle aged man i'm not giga autist or high inhib, plus not any deformity, good eye area and hair all i need to debloat and lose face fat

Users who are viewing this thread