What concealer should I get

A

Acne Victim

ŽALIOS MĖSOS - ethnic penis 8x6
For hiding PIE (post inflammatory erythema)? These are like literal acne but in a scar form which is red.

My skin is somewhere between fitzpatrick 1 or 2, probably closer to 2, and it gets really red sometimes altho not ginger tier

Been a while since I don’t go on a date and I need to do it right aka slay so my self esteem gets better, and good skin will boost my confidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and WanderingBurro
Over everytime i make a serious thread i get no replies

But when i make stupid shitposts i get multiple pages

Looksmax.org should be renamed asap

Over everytime i make a serious thread i get no replies

But when i make stupid shitposts i get multiple pages

Looksmax.org should be renamed asap
>concealer
>serous

Fag behavior is not taken serious bro.

>concealer
>serous

Fag behavior is not taken serious bro.
Yeah problem? How can something to slay women be fag behavior, mirin low IQ shitskin brain.

I mean not that it matters to you as I won’t even bother posting your thread where you admit to being a socially inept incel who is also brown from the slums of tehran. Imagine being incel under sharia law

Yeah problem? How can something to slay women be fag behavior, mirin low IQ shitskin brain.

I mean not that it matters to you as I won’t even bother posting your thread where you admit to being a socially inept incel who is also brown from the slums of tehran. Imagine being incel under sharia law
Faggot essay

try tinted spf. there’s one by dr jart, it’s green so it cancels out the redness. also, it’s a spf, so it’ll protect it from further damage. on top of all of that, it also has ingredients that treat it. so it conceals, protects and treats.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
try tinted spf. there’s one by dr jart, it’s green so it cancels out the redness. also, it’s a spf, so it’ll protect it from further damage. on top of all of that, it also has ingredients that treat it. so it conceals, protects and treats.
Thank you, finally a good reply. Tinted spfs were on my list of things to try out and I will see if I can buy this one.

Thank you, finally a good reply. Tinted spfs were on my list of things to try out and I will see if I can buy this one.
i found it:

it is somewhat expensive though. just look for a tinted spf with hydrating ingredients, should be enough.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
i found it:

it is somewhat expensive though. just look for a tinted spf with hydrating ingredients, should be enough.
pretty sure it only ships inside the US since it doesn't ship where I live, but yeah, I guess I will look for another from brands that sell locally